New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updated news , I tried the AVM and it seems down again , hope to hear more approvals and more cases get transferred to NY DOL

bigL said:
my lawyer sent me a letter a while ago saided that my case was filed
on 8/6/02. EB3. I'm also interested how to get the case number and pd.
thanks

Relax pal, NY DOL does not assign case number on the state level.
Your PD is the date, when NY DOL received your file.

You have to wait at least 3 years to pass NY state level, then 5-6 month for regional DOL. Total labor certification time is 3.5 years in New York State.
And there are no chances that it will be expedited. Sorry.

Interesting enough, I just called 212-337-2193. It's saying my Employer Phone Number could not be located. It has been working all the time and I don't know why it's not working now.

By the way, my company is a big one. As I checked last time, we still have around 20 pending applications.

The same is with my company. I assumed they removed the old records, but if your company is a big one with many recent application filed then they system is broken. Perhaps, they are updating it by wiping out first :)

AVM Definitely Not Working

I entered a case no. received in August 2004, one received in May 2004 and the cases were not found.

Maybe they are getting the AVM hotline ready for some good news for all of us !!!! :)

( wishful thinking - off course ! :D )

Sorry to upset you -- this is never the way how DOL works. From previous experience, they pissed you off a lot more often than pleased you:(

Suhel said:
Maybe they are getting the AVM hotline ready for some good news for all of us !!!! :)

( wishful thinking - off course ! :D )

I agree with quickmouse, we should not have high expectations and lets wait to see how they going to fix the slopy messaging system they have

quickmouse said:
Sorry to upset you -- this is never the way how DOL works. From previous experience, they pissed you off a lot more often than pleased you:(

My message was more sarcastic than anything else !!! I've come to realize not to have high expectations from these people !

Hello Guys

nivasch said:
Is there any luck for us today to get status from NY DOL- AVM

I did happened to speak to the DOL Rep at 212.337.2184 but no use he says they do not have enough work force to even update the system and will be updating the system within next 4 weeks !!!!!!!!!

I don't know how long will it take more to complate this painful journey, i hope the immigration officers and the department of labor is planning to give us a cristmas gift and will be hearing our approval before cristmas ( OF 2004).

Hope for the best

Best Regards

Thanks for your help

JustWatching said:
sm1129,

Try this number 212 621 9374.

If you give them date and name they may be able to help you. I think they may be understanding since your date is so far behind.

JustWatching,

Thanks for your help. Finally, I was able to get in touch with the officer.
They lost my application and my company has sent the details again.
I sent you a private message. Please check.

sm11299

saburi said:
I did happened to speak to the DOL Rep at 212.337.2184 but no use he says they do not have enough work force to even update the system and will be updating the system within next 4 weeks !!!!!!!!!

I don't know how long will it take more to complate this painful journey, i hope the immigration officers and the department of labor is planning to give us a cristmas gift and will be hearing our approval before cristmas ( OF 2004).

Hope for the best

Best Regards

Hey Subari - I called the number and keep on getting busy signal !!!! Oh well with the news you just posted - there's no point checking for a while !

Thats true

Suhel said:
Hey Subari - I called the number and keep on getting busy signal !!!! Oh well with the news you just posted - there's no point checking for a while !
For a while means for ONE WHOLE MONTH and thats a month of NY DOL which normally goes to 2-3 Calender Months!!!!!!

What a Mess i am really upset and looks like its no piont calling them instead we should go for our prayer room atleast he (The All Mighty ) will hear us, i personally do not keep any expectations from NY DOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are suckers....

Excuse me for my words.

Best Regards

This Might Help

saburi said:
For a while means for ONE WHOLE MONTH and thats a month of NY DOL which normally goes to 2-3 Calender Months!!!!!!

What a Mess i am really upset and looks like its no piont calling them instead we should go for our prayer room atleast he (The All Mighty ) will hear us, i personally do not keep any expectations from NY DOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are suckers....

Excuse me for my words.

Best Regards
Hello Guys:

It some times sounds insane but might work out just to get a good chance to be heard is it possible to send an nice email to Mr. President in the White House as the elections are coming close and might get something out of it.

What do you think will this help, here is the email address directly to the white house on presidents desk

president@whitehouse.gov

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.