New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do attroney's have Case #'s ?

Hey,

I was just wondering ..... do the attorney's get sent our case #'s ?

or is it up to us to call the DOL and speak to someone nicely to get our case #'s ?

Do they have a computer to check against or is it manual (you never know!! with the speed they are processing these things !!! :D )

GC thru L1 or H1

Labor is driving me crazy and i am planning to file for my GC for Mars (the nearest planet :p ). As my last option I want to know if GC through L1 is faster than through H1? I was told that Labor certification is not requried :eek: . I was thinking of joining Bombay (oops Mumbai) based company who can sponsor me for my L1 and may be for GC :cool: .

Labor Certified

Finally my labor certified on Sep 28 2004 :)
PD OCT/1/2001
Recieved Regional March/1/2004
NOF issued on prevailing wage In AUG

This forum was really accurate and helpful.
Thanks guys.
:) :) :)

Slave_Victim said:
PD OCT/1/2001

Thanks guys.

Congratulations Slave Victim ! Good luck on your next stages

Slave_Victim said:
PD OCT/1/2001

Thanks guys.

congrats. Hope your further progress is fast. One question though. When were you notified that your case had moved to regional.

Slave_Victim said:
PD OCT/1/2001

Thanks guys.

Hi Justwatching - Here's another case where the PD is Oct 2001, and the request was received at Regional in March 2004 !!! So again, there is a wide range of appoval of cases. Its amazing to hear that in March, they were looking at some October cases.

Based on the theory that Regional is taking 5 months to approve - the Aug 2004 date for the NOF sounds about right. If however, Slave did not have the NOF in Aug - his Labour should have been approved in Aug ! (1 - 1.5 month lag due to the NOF)

Any spin on this ? :eek:

This is great news, good luck on your next step.

just for clarification , do you mean your case moved to DOL or certified from DOL ??

sammy0001 said:
Finally my lawyer notified that my labor has been certified.My pd is 08/10/01.

gl guys.

ahalem said:
This is great news, good luck on your next step.

just for clarification , do you mean your case moved to DOL or certified from DOL ??

Good News Sammy !! Thats great to hear !!

Hi Ahalem - I believe that his entire labour has been approved because the lawyer would not hear otherwise, unless it was for a NOF. In most cases the lawyer does not get notified until the end - after DOL approves it.

Also Sammy says GL Guys which leads me to believe that he is moving on to the next stages I485, etc. :D

wEll, does that mean DOL is process Augest 10 cases now ???

Suhel said:
Good News Sammy !! Thats great to hear !!

Hi Ahalem - I believe that his entire labour has been approved because the lawyer would not hear otherwise, unless it was for a NOF. In most cases the lawyer does not get notified until the end - after DOL approves it.

Also Sammy says GL Guys which leads me to believe that he is moving on to the next stages I485, etc. :D

My lawyer didn’t get any notification from SESA that my case was moved to DOL. She was keep on telling me that the case was still in SESA. It was a surprise, she got approval letter from DOL last week.

This is really good news for you and us , I wish you best luck on 485 and 140 , stayed in touch , hopefully soon we will join you in the these threads :)

sammy0001 said:
My lawyer didn’t get any notification from SESA that my case was moved to DOL. She was keep on telling me that the case was still in SESA. It was a surprise, she got approval letter from DOL last week.

sammy0001 said:

Congrats. CAn you ask your lawyer as to when was case moved to regional. This information will help us a lot. Looks like SESA is processing cases from August through December. Hence it appears random.

sammy0001 said:

is NY DOL AVM is updated/entered with your case at any time?
have you checked it?

Congr to all who got it approved and will see more approvals in this month i hope we should be done with Oct and a portion of November by the end of this month

Best Regards

saburi said:
Congr to all who got it approved and will see more approvals in this month i hope we should be done with Oct and a portion of November by the end of this month

Best Regards

Hope to see alot more approvals this month .....

There are alot of lurkers out there ... please sign in and get added to the tracker.

Is there any way to get a case number ? who do I need to talk to ? my lawyer or DOL ? also if my case is still in a filing cabinet will it have a case number ?

i'm new here

Suhel said:
Hope to see alot more approvals this month .....

There are alot of lurkers out there ... please sign in and get added to the tracker.

Is there any way to get a case number ? who do I need to talk to ? my lawyer or DOL ? also if my case is still in a filing cabinet will it have a case number ?

my lawyer sent me a letter a while ago saided that my case was filed
on 8/6/02. EB3. I'm also interested how to get the case number and pd.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.