New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Just Watching:

How do we come to know if our case is transfered to NY DOL do the lawyer get the notice or do we get any notification.

I know its too early for me to enquire for this but really need to be done fast as the company i am working for is sinking.

Best Regards

NYDeal and mike_inus Congrats !

It feels like some fellow prisoners are getting released :) and all of us still in this prison :rolleyes: see a light at teh end of the tunnel :D ...

saburi said:
Hello Just Watching:

How do we come to know if our case is transfered to NY DOL do the lawyer get the notice or do we get any notification.

I know its too early for me to enquire for this but really need to be done fast as the company i am working for is sinking.

Best Regards

You definitely won't. Sometimes lawyers get notice although this is not always the case so I would not count on it.

However, if you have the company phone number that was entered on your ETA 750 form, call 212-337-2193, press 1, press 2, enter the number and it will give you status for all cases for your company.

JustWatching said:
You definitely won't. Sometimes lawyers get notice although this is not always the case so I would not count on it.

However, if you have the company phone number that was entered on your ETA 750 form, call 212-337-2193, press 1, press 2, enter the number and it will give you status for all cases for your company.

I wish there were a couple more prompts like the month/year the case was filed.My company has so many cases.... I've never reached mine... and hd to let it be.

kohls said:
I wish there were a couple more prompts like the month/year the case was filed.My company has so many cases.... I've never reached mine... and hd to let it be.

As you know, you press "2" to go the next case, you don't actually have to wait for all the info to complete before moving to the next case, maybe that will make it go faster.

Thanks

JustWatching said:

I beleave there was a web site also where you can find out by the name of the company, if you have that it would be a help

Best Regards

saburi said:
I beleave there was a web site also where you can find out by the name of the company, if you have that it would be a help

Best Regards

No website, other than flcdatacenter.com which is very dated, not useful for status purposes.

mike_inus said:
Hello EveryOne.

NT DOL AVM is updated today and many more cases are APPROVED.

Before I share my GOOD NEWS, I will take opportunity to THANK YOU for your great contribution and time.

Per AVM, my Labor was APPROVED yesterday.
Please check your labor status by calling AVM - (212) 337-2193

If you don't know your case no then call NY DOL
NY DOL no : (212) 337 2184 (Only on Mon/Wed/Fri, from 9.00 to 12.00)

Here are my details.

Case Filed NY STATE (SESA) : 27 Sep 2001
Case Approved NY STATE : 28th April 2001
Case Approved NY DOL : 23rd Sep. 2004

It took almost 3 years to approved.

To: ALL MEMBERS of NY & NJ

Pleave have faith in your GOD and patience.
I know we have gone though painful period. BUT ....
"There is a light at end of EVERY tunnel."

I wish you all the BEST

THANK YOU

MIKE

Congrats Mike .... Good Luck For I40/485

Question: So based on Mike's dates is it true to say that it looked like NY SESA (STATE) was processing cases for Sept 2001 in April 2004?

If this is the case, then would it be wrong to say that NY SESA (STATE) should be working on PD cases from Jan/Feb 2005 ?

And everyones cases PD prior to 2005 should be with NY DOL ?

BTW - I am calling the AVM and I just get a busy tone.

Suhel said:

Question: So based on Mike's dates is it true to say that it looked like NY SESA (STATE) was processing cases for Sept 2001 in April 2004?

If this is the case, then would it be wrong to say that NY SESA (STATE) should be working on PD cases from Jan/Feb 2005 ?

Uhm...2005?

If you look at the tracker, you'll see that just as DOL website states they are probably processing October 2001 at NY SWA and NY DOL is processing cases received in May 2004 from NY SWA.

Suhel said:

I think you mean Jan/Feb 2002, right ?

What you are saying is also right - if they did the Sep 2001 in Apr 2004, now they should be in 2002.

What can we say - isn't this how they operate ?

kohls said:
I think you mean Jan/Feb 2002, right ?

What you are saying is also right - if they did the Sep 2001 in Apr 2004, now they should be in 2002.

What can we say - isn't this how they operate ?

Hi Kohls - Thanks for catching that ... I did mean 2002 ! :)

I am sure that in April 2004, NY STATE SESA did not say that they were processing September 2001 cases (seeing as they just changed it to October last week). So if you look at Mike's dates, NY State approval was in April and NY DOL approval in September. If that was the case and last week it said it completed processing September cases then shouldn't his case be in NY DOL at this time ? Is it me or am I missing something ? (I think Kohls knows what I am saying !)

To me, this is how I understand it .... if NY State says that they are processing cases of PD October 2001, then they should be processing those cases from October 2001, and then once approved they would be moved to NY DOL around that timeframe ? Therefore it would goto NY DOL around October / November 2004 ?

So as I stated earlier, it looks like NY State is actually processing cases ahead of what they are actually declaring on the website, and it could be that alot of your cases are already at NY DOL.

Suhel said:
Hi Kohls - Thanks for catching that ... I did mean 2002 ! :)

I am sure that in April 2004, NY STATE SESA did not say that they were processing September 2001 cases (seeing as they just changed it to October last week). So if you look at Mike's dates, NY State approval was in April and NY DOL approval in September. If that was the case and last week it said it completed processing September cases then shouldn't his case be in NY DOL at this time ? Is it me or am I missing something ? (I think Kohls knows what I am saying !)

To me, this is how I understand it .... if NY State says that they are processing cases of PD October 2001, then they should be processing those cases from October 2001, and then once approved they would be moved to NY DOL around that timeframe ? Therefore it would goto NY DOL around October / November 2004 ?

So as I stated earlier, it looks like NY State is actually processing cases ahead of what they are actually declaring on the website, and it could be that alot of your cases are already at NY DOL.

You are right to say that but ...

The updates for NY SWA have been as follows

April 12, 04 - July 2001
May 12, 04 - August 2001
June 12, 04 - September 2001
July 12, 2004 - September 2001
August 12, 2004 - September 2001
September 17, 2004 - October 2001

So if you look at Mike's date which was 4/28/04 he was about 1 1/2 month early from the published processing dates. So do I think they are looking at November 2001 maybe December 2001 cases, probably.

On the other hand, if you look at a case like Aug2001, he hasa priority date of August 2001 but was transferred in August 2004, 3 months after the processing times. So it works both ways.

And as much as I wish you were right, I know my case (PD 11/14/2001) is still at NY SWA.

I think Suhel has a point here. And they 'might' belooking at Nov/Dec cases already.

As we have seen in the past also, the dates at DOL website are just official word about the dates.

Also, I ahd reported here long before the DOL updated that Oct 2001 cases had started getting approved, when I say approved I mean that I knew someone who had applied in Oct 2001, and he had his LC completely cleared in Aug 2004 (and he was filing his I-140 at that point of time)

I think we work with a very small smaple of data, based on the participation in this Forum. it would do all of us lot of good if more people who read thiese boards (lurkers) came out and post their success / otherwise here.

And I must say, that even with the number of people who actually take tim and post their information here, we are doing pretty good. Thanks to all who come in and write here.

But we do need more people to start posting their details here.

I hope Kohl And Suhel are right

kohls said:
I think Suhel has a point here. And they 'might' belooking at Nov/Dec cases already.

As we have seen in the past also, the dates at DOL website are just official word about the dates.

Also, I ahd reported here long before the DOL updated that Oct 2001 cases had started getting approved, when I say approved I mean that I knew someone who had applied in Oct 2001, and he had his LC completely cleared in Aug 2004 (and he was filing his I-140 at that point of time)

I think we work with a very small smaple of data, based on the participation in this Forum. it would do all of us lot of good if more people who read thiese boards (lurkers) came out and post their success / otherwise here.

And I must say, that even with the number of people who actually take tim and post their information here, we are doing pretty good. Thanks to all who come in and write here.

I hope suhel and Kohl are right, Because this immigration people are inpridictable and might be working on Nov - Dec Cases already as i called 212.337.2184 today in the morning and asked about my case the rep told me its not there yet but along with that he told that it might be recd but not uploaded and check after 4 WEEKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked him Why 4 Weeks he told me it some time takes more time to upload the info and some time even you get the letter and then the system is updated...

I was shock and did not beleaved it but now i think it might be true..

I hope so

Best Regards

kohls said:

I do remember Kohls reporting this and was happy to hear that the process was moving past September finally !!!! - however, I believe no one at the time took it serioulsy .... not sure why ? :confused:

I dont think the processing dates published on the website are as accurate as they could be .... i'm sure that attorneys have noticed this discrepency in approvals also ? maybe they can shed some light on the whole process.

Anyhow, with this in mind I think that some people who are on the tracker are not participating or being active in this thread, therefore there maybe some out of date data.

I just tried the AVM and it seems down again :(

Hello Guys:

I hope to hear some good news on Monday from all of our participants and till then have a nice weekend.

Have nice dreams of getting Green Cards in this (Janaam).

Bye Bye

Best Regards

Suhel said:
Anyhow, with this in mind I think that some people who are on the tracker are not participating or being active in this thread, therefore there maybe some out of date data.

:(

Suhel ,

I know it seems like I am arguing with you, I promise I'm not I do agree that multiple months are being processed at the same time, I just think that's the exception.

As for the tracker being outdated, I actually look at last posts from people on the tracker and mark them as yellow when we haven't heard from them in a while.

For people that the tracker hasn't marked them as moved to Regional:

Quickmouse – last post 9/10, not moved to regional he said.
Rakki – labor in NH so maybe not updating here. This could be outdated.
Gc_kmk – last update 7/9, not moved to regional
Rajel – last post 9/15, not moved to regional
Waitlisted - last post 9/24/04, not moved to regional
Ahalem – last post 9/24/04, not moved to regional
Gandrakota – 8/20, not moved to regional
Mangy – last post 2/19, this is a late november case so not calling record outdated yet.

JustWatching said:
Suhel ,

I know it seems like I am arguing with you, I promise I'm not I do agree that multiple months are being processed at the same time, I just think that's the exception.

As for the tracker being outdated, I actually look at last posts from people on the tracker and mark them as yellow when we haven't heard from them in a while.

For people that the tracker hasn't marked them as moved to Regional:

Quickmouse – last post 9/10, not moved to regional he said.
Rakki – labor in NH so maybe not updating here. This could be outdated.
Gc_kmk – last update 7/9, not moved to regional
Rajel – last post 9/15, not moved to regional
Waitlisted - last post 9/24/04, not moved to regional
Ahalem – last post 9/24/04, not moved to regional
Gandrakota – 8/20, not moved to regional
Mangy – last post 2/19, this is a late november case so not calling record outdated yet.

Hey JustWatching, I'm not arguing with you either - I value all of your input, I think it is good that everyone who participates is keeping this thread alive and interesting about an issue which is important for all of us !

I whole-heartedly concur with Kohls --> "it would do all of us lot of good if more people who read thiese boards (lurkers) came out and post their success / otherwise here."

I hope Monday the AVM is back up again and we start to hear some good news !

Keep up the good work folks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.