New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I don't think that their offices/work-place is in midtown, but hey ! do they need an excuse ?

Anyhow... so the info I had before (and posted here also) was true - that Oct 2001 cases are getting approved. However, maybe there aren't many on this board who got their pproved.

Guys/gals, if you are visiting this board and have benefitted even a tiny bit by other's contributions to this forum, please let us know about your case, any progress / success etc etc.

Thanks

No news here. I tried to call the number to find out. But it only works on M W and F between 9:00AM to 12:00PM. Will give another try on Friday.

saburi said:
Hello Everybody please give some more updates

08/07/01 Jani2711
08/12/01 NYDeal
08/13/01 nomorebacklog
08/18/01 zamq

08/24/01 Punit_p

09/03/01 NYC1999
09/10/01 edchris
09/14/01 verant123
09/25/01 siva2911
09/28/01 mike_inus
10/01/01 slave_victim
10/08/01 quickmouse

10/15/01 rakki
10/19/01 gc_kmk
10/21/01 Rajel
10/25/01 waitlisted
11/13/01 ahalem
11/14/01 JustWatching
11/23/01 gandrakota
11/26/01 mangy
12/01/01 leshan2
12/01/01 saburi
12/05/01 Meg_Z
12/06/01 dev10
12/06/01 ropa
12/07/01 gcby2020
12/10/01 Dec10_2001
12/15/01 kohls
12/07/01 cvig

Please get us what ever updates you have on this NY SESA Labor Pain

Best Regards

Hey Khols,

Why would you think its moved to October , it looks like they are still processing sep. cases?

kohls said:
Although I don't think that their offices/work-place is in midtown, but hey ! do they need an excuse ?

Anyhow... so the info I had before (and posted here also) was true - that Oct 2001 cases are getting approved. However, maybe there aren't many on this board who got their pproved.

Guys/gals, if you are visiting this board and have benefitted even a tiny bit by other's contributions to this forum, please let us know about your case, any progress / success etc etc.

Thanks

saburi said:
Hey just a little bit of confusion can you tell us what was your Date of Filling in NYState and when was the NOF issued .
Please provide the information.

Best Regards

I think the case was sent on June 20th 2001, however, the Certificate shows July 16th, 2001 as the Date of Acceptance. Good luck to you.

Guys, please suggest a good attorney in NY area.

Thanks

rdAug02 said:
I think the case was sent on June 20th 2001, however, the Certificate shows July 16th, 2001 as the Date of Acceptance. Good luck to you.

Guys, please suggest a good attorney in NY area.

Thanks

Thanks for the information, i will like to suggest one lawyer in NY and he is Daneil Gallegar Number to his office is 212.693.2222.

Speak to Janet who is the assistant to Mr Galleghar.

And she is really smart to Handle this Fucking (Excuse me for this words)Immigration Matters.

Best Regards

ahalem said:
Hey Khols,

Why would you think its moved to October , it looks like they are still processing sep. cases?

Rread Deven S 's post on previous page. His PD was Oct 2001 and he got it approved. Also, I know someone who had filed in Oct 2001 and has gotten LC already.

Thats a good news

kohls said:
Rread Deven S 's post on previous page. His PD was Oct 2001 and he got it approved. Also, I know someone who had filed in Oct 2001 and has gotten LC already.

I hope you are right but still haven't heard from any body who applied from the month of Aug and sep

Best Regards

I hope you are right, that would be a great relieve to me and to many people here in this thread, the only thing worried me about deven case : it moved to regional on : 03/03/2004, so its not really indication of them making progress, it shows how randomly they process cases !

on the other hand the AVM system is down , the phone is ringing and ringing and no one is answering , they must be in vacation or watching the RNC.

kohls said:

Last edited by a moderator:
i Agree to Ahlem

ahalem said:
I hope you are right, that would be a great relieve to me and to many people here in this thread, the only thing worried me about deven case : it moved to regional on : 03/03/2004, so its not really indication of them making progress, it shows how randomly they process cases !

on the other hand the AVM system is down , the phone is ringing and ringing and no one is answering , they must be in vacation or watching the RNC.

I think this might be the reason now the factor diciding this would be if other person on this forum who got NOF in mar 2004 and had applied in Oct 2001 if he gets his case approved then this is the case i hope he should be hearing something very shortly

Best Regards

nothing stilll

Talked to the lawyer. He checked the cases he received util now - the latests are from July, 2001 filing. Still no August cases.

saburi said:
Thanks for the information, i will like to suggest one lawyer in NY and he is Daneil Gallegar Number to his office is 212.693.2222.

Speak to Janet who is the assistant to Mr Galleghar.

And she is really smart to Handle this Fucking (Excuse me for this words)Immigration Matters.

Best Regards

Thanks, I appreciate it.

With this labor approval, I think I have came back to the right track. It was a very painful Journey upto this point. Your comment is very right.
saburi said:

Good Luck.

My case not moved to regional office yet

Called 212-337-2184 this morning. And found out that my case has not been moved to regional office yet:(

NY DOL Updates

Guys,

Here is updated from NY DOL.

As of today Sept 10 2004, NY DOL is processing cases received on 6th May 2004.

Near about 13 cases were processed today (i.e. Sep 10 2004 @ 4.00 PM EST)

Enjoy your weekend!!!

Mike

Are There Any Updates ?

I've been trying to call the hotline ... but it just keeps on ringing :mad:

It's been quiet lately .... where is everyone .... please keep this thread moving .... are there any updates ? :confused:

Still in NY SESA

My pd is 08/10/2001 and my lawyer updated the status today saying that the case is still with state DOL. :confused:

LC Filing status Query linked to H1 7th Year Extension

Hi All,

My employer filed LC in AUG2002. I am about to expire H1 6years soon. When I have applied for 7th year extension, I got RFE from BCIS for filing proof. The attorney faxed the same to NY DOL requesting the proof. No reply for the past three weeks.

Can anybody offer some advise/experiences in this regard

b. What happens if They come back and say we don't have your application.All we have is a postal proof of sending from attorney.

I too got the same request from USCIS requesting a proof for the filing, for which my lawyer had to contact the Labor Dept. and they faxed her the receipt(I presume) which was then sent to USCIS.

You can check the status of your case on the online site and that's where after like 2-3 weeks I got the status update that my case was approved.

Hang in there.. you will be fine.

The online site is https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp
You have you punch in your 13 digit EAC number.

Good Luck.,.

Status
Not open for further replies.