New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for your response,
is that those regional guys will also process fast and clear laobr as per what you posted last time. that someone's case got approved once they replied RFE in State DOL

my query got in state DOL only. that's the main concern. now it has to go to regional and then it has to process according to the time they got the case in regional

anyway hope our case handles will be good persons and they'll process very fast.

waitlisted said:
gc9s, It is not my case but some other case that was filed in Oct, 2001.

Verant123, I asked them the same question you are having. The lawyer said that it depends on the officer who is handling the case. That was the quickest response example. In some cases, it might take pretty long time.

From my discussion with my lawyer, i believe more in the theory earlier discussed in this form about technical cases handled differently. I think officers are assigned based on the DOT codes. some of them are strict and them some of them are cool ones.

Hope we all get a cool officer :))

can someone explain how this interim final rule is going to affect us? Is there any cutoff dates published so far as to applications as of this date will be moved to backlog centers ? Please share information as it is we have waited 3 years and I am concerned if this is going to cause additional delays

Guys, i was watching this thread for a while and it's now my turn to post some updates.

pd: 12-oct-2001
recv at dol : 3 mar 2004
issued NOF on 14 july 2004
dot code : xx.xxx.010 (software engineer)

sorry to hear deven_s, dont worry, your lawyer may reply your NOF
is there anyone to update our file with deven_s info

deven_s said:
Guys, i was watching this thread for a while and it's now my turn to post some updates.

do not worry about the NOF it will be cleared and will have a positive result once it is being replied properly thats the advice i got from my lawyer.

so guys do not worry and have a positive attitude

best regards

sorry to hear deven_s, don't worry God will help us...
Your case moved to NY DOL on March 3rd or April 3rd, because we are hearing that NY DOL is processing April 20th cases....
====================
deven_s said:

is it you got it in NY State DOL or NY Regional DOL
please let us know
deven_s said:

Very active today...

Hello all,

Some comments:

Q. How long does it take DOL to respond to your response to an NOF?

A. Well, according to their documentation they have 21 days to respond. True, who knows?

Q. Regional is stuck in April 2004, how much longer?

A. I have no idea, but have a suggestion. gc9999... (or someone else, If now one does it, I'll try this weekend) , why don't you try to figure out how many cases were sent to Regional between April 21st and May 1st. That number should help us figure out how many cases remain in April. And yes I know there are cases before that, that have not been processed but this should give us an indication.

Q. How does the Backlog Reduction Program impact us?

A. Until the National Certifying Officer sends directives to States and Regions on who and what cases to send, we have no idea. Initial speculation included other regions not New York. I would expect the first directives to be made in the next few weeks. The rule is effective August 20. I don't know if that means backlog cases will be transferred at that time or if that is when the contractors will begin to setup shop.

Q. ahalem - are our cases (Nov '01) going to be processed soon?

A. The processing date range for NY SWA has gotten so big, Aug '01 - Oct '01 that it is getting very hard to predict. If we are the lucky ones on the front end, then I would assume that our cases will get picked up next month. On the other hand, I could be up to three months away if we are on the tailend. Then add 2-3 months for Regional after that.

I have also updated the tracker with deven_s info.

Hello Just Watching :

Thanks for the information i hope your case comes first with approval you have being a great help to all of us.

I know it might be stupid to ask this question but mine is Dec 2001 when do you think i will be getting any answers and is it going to be in the same route or is it going to come in Backlog reduction sceme.

Please advice

Best Regards

JustWatching said:
Hello all,

Some comments:

Q. How long does it take DOL to respond to your response to an NOF?

A. Well, according to their documentation they have 21 days to respond. True, who knows?

as per waitlisted says, once NOf replied and went to Regional ,they cleared very quickly?, is it real so that all our NOF who got it in State will be cleared by state DOL and sent to Regional and then Regional will clear very fast??
still fishy man,what will going to happen, its almost 7 years now and still in state labor only.what a badluck

A. I have no idea, but have a suggestion. gc9999... (or someone else, If now one does it, I'll try this weekend) , why don't you try to figure out how many cases were sent to Regional between April 21st and May 1st. That number should help us figure out how many cases remain in April. And yes I know there are cases before that, that have not been processed but this should give us an indication.

Q. How does the Backlog Reduction Program impact us?

A. Until the National Certifying Officer sends directives to States and Regions on who and what cases to send, we have no idea. Initial speculation included other regions not New York. I would expect the first directives to be made in the next few weeks. The rule is effective August 20. I don't know if that means backlog cases will be transferred at that time or if that is when the contractors will begin to setup shop.

Q. ahalem - are our cases (Nov '01) going to be processed soon?

A. The processing date range for NY SWA has gotten so big, Aug '01 - Oct '01 that it is getting very hard to predict. If we are the lucky ones on the front end, then I would assume that our cases will get picked up next month. On the other hand, I could be up to three months away if we are on the tailend. Then add 2-3 months for Regional after that.

I have also updated the tracker with deven_s info.

NY Regional DOL -- April7th to JULY 20th

JustWatching said:
Hello all,

as you asked here is complete date ranges from april 7th to July 20th..

check at

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=851247#post851247

Case filed on Sep 11-2001

Hi,
I was following this thread for the last two years. My labor was filled on Sep 11-2001. Today I got a REF from my lawer. They have asked why my companny needs a software engineer. We have to send our response to them by aug 5th. This is just an FYI....

Prinive.

prinive said:
Hi,
I was following this thread for the last two years. My labor was filled on Sep 11-2001. Today I got a REF from my lawer. They have asked why my companny needs a software engineer. We have to send our response to them by aug 5th. This is just an FYI....

Prinive.

do you have any details like when your case moved to NY Regional DOL and case number?..

Status
Not open for further replies.