New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike_inus
my attorney spoke to NYDOL guys it seems from them he got this state case id
but my bad luck, still its in state level only

Updated Tracker

New forum does not allow uploads of Excel files

usnycus - can we change this? Isn't this going to cause problems all over the place?

Thanks

JustWatching said:
New forum does not allow uploads of Excel files

usnycus - can we change this? Isn't this going to cause problems all over the place?

Thanks

"Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip"

We can zip the Excel and upload it, I think.

NY folks
no news today? no updates from anyone?
please come and share information here
i saw in the tracker list in the whole NY state, only 37 people applied labor from NY !!!!
i think there are more people applied and who are just browsing this forum as guests,
please register yourself and participate here

Last edited by a moderator:
verant123 said:
NY folks
no news today? no updates from anyone?
please come and share information here
i saw in the tracker list in the whole NY state, only 37 people applied labor from NY !!!!
i think there are more people applied and who are just browsing this forum as guests,
please register yourself and participate here

And Registering for the site is really FREE and anonymous. If you become a member and put your info in the tracker - it gives a much better picture to everyone browsing the forum with much bigger sample data.

thanks kohls for your keen interest to improve our thread
more people has to come and participate. if we have more people registered and we can have more information in our tracker.

some people participated before but not now, i saw there are lot of people came and shared their info but rightnow hardly 8 or 9 people are using thing.
we want more people to come and share their thoughts and info regarding their labor.

if still in the state or moved to regional, its okay, we are all in the same boat
new and previous members are most welcome to this forum.

you know ahalem,justwatching,zamq gave some valuable info in this forum, like that everyone has to come and share

Rfe

I felt the responsibility to inform you all that I got a prevailing wage rfe for the labor filed in June 2001. I come to know abt this when I was talking to our company attorney today.

I will explain my situation here, let me know if you have any suggessions.

With the current company my last day is 26th of this month, and they told me that I can continue my GC processing, paying all remaining attorney fees. I am not sure how far they will help me in case of rfe's in 140 and 485. My 6 years on H1 will be over in another 6 months. Company's attorney says that I can get 7th year extension in another company using this labor pending receipt (I have to see how that will work).
I am trying for an approved labor...but I know that there are lot of cheaters out there...I can not really count on this option.(Do you guys think this is my only option?)

I already lost one client interview because I did not have clear status of H1/GC...
I am very confused, and not sure what is right direction...
Are there any safe bets for me?

I spoke to my company layer last friday. he told me that few July/ Aug01 labers moved to regional but still May 01 labers 2 nos not moved to regional till now. just wondering NY DOL started processing June 01 after April 01 ?? why this uneven ??

NYdeal said:
I spoke to my company layer last friday. he told me that few July/ Aug01 labers moved to regional but still May 01 labers 2 nos not moved to regional till now. just wondering NY DOL started processing June 01 after April 01 ?? why this uneven ??

Last year, NY SWA began processing May 2001 cases and even some June 2001 cases then they stopped and made sure that April 2001 cases were being processed.

Then again this year, late January and begining of February the quickly got through May 2001 and moved to June 2001 cases.

My guess is that remaining May 2001 cases were a small batch - and afraid to say - easily misplaced.

Are you May 2001 case, you are not in the tracker, would you like me to add you to it? If so, give me your date.

Did your lawyer get a case no. for your case? At least that way you know it has not been misplaced.

I had similar experience. I was told my case is filed in first week of May 2001 and when I insisted on getting some more info I got the case no from state thru my lawyer and figured it was filed in first week of august 2001. :eek: So I would suggest all of you to get state case id/no from your lawyers . That way u will be sure of the date and status.

that's correct jani2711, my situation is also same as you
first my attorney told me that they filed in july last week, then send copeis to me , i saw that their fedex on aud 4th,01, but state gave PD as sept 1st week, i got my state case id.

i dont know when my application will go to regional and then they'll approve
still mystery... :confused: :confused: :confused:

is there anyone in similar situation??

Note : a ray of hope, couple of friends of mine who applied from NY in june/july 2001 got their labor cleared last week only
i told them to put their info in this forum.

All March - 17 moved cases got status change

Dear friends,
status got updated for mar 17 (moved to DOL) cases moved.
My labor got cleared after 34 months atlast.

All the best for others.

Cases are moving be happy. :D

Questions Confusion

I received a notification from our Legal Dept. that My Labor Application was filed on July 10th 2001.I tried reaching out the attorney and he provided me with the Employer's Telephone Number posted on the Application.

However there were a bunch of application numbers mentioned in the list.How do I know which one is mine as the Dates they announce on the Automated Voice Response system is the date the Application moved to the Regional Office.

Any help INfo will be helpful.

The stupid attorney says that they do not receive a notification every time a case moves from State to the Regional office.

So I used the info provided( phone num) to find out

:confused:

212-337-2184 Fed., 212-621-9374 State.

are the phone numbers where either lawyer or the employer can call and find out about WHOSE case is moved and what is being done with it.
BUT only EMPLOYER and LAWYER and not us.
So if the lawyer or the employer is cooperative enough it is possible to find out if you are the one in the bunch or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.