New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by verant123
so pratically how many days it may take to get finger prints and security checks
once we file 140/485 ?

say suppose i started my 140/485 process on may 15,2004
approximate time??

The answer to this question is - I HAVE NO IDEA

BEST CASE SCENARIO
It seems that I-140 processing is down to about 8-9 months. So if you assume that security check and FP is done before that, then you could see approval in that timeframe.

WORST CASE SCENARIO
I-140 process becomes as long as I-485. Then 2 years for approval

OTHER THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Additional funds are being allocated to reduce backlog there as well
- 90 day pilot could become a reality

CONCLUSION
I'm guessing that 12-18 months sounds about right unless 90 day pilot is implemented across the board.

thanks for replying

is that we wont get EAD now once new rule comes into effect?
after how many days we'll get EAD card,as of now if we wont get EAD card in 90 days after we file 140/485 we can go to nearby ins office and get interim EAD card
so is there will any change if the new rule comes into effect from may 06,2004

212-337-2193

HI guys, I have a question about checking the case status.
I tried to call 212-337-2193, but the line is busy all the time. Does it mean it is not working or so many people call the same time. :confused:
Thank you.

ND:10/5/2001

siva2911 -- 25th Sept Filer

From illinois forum

Originally posted by siva2911
Hi guys,

I got my labor cleared on Jan 26 2004 Filed on July 23 2003 in Illinois

what about your NYS labor filed in 25th Sept 2001 as per tracker ..Is it dropped or under process..?Please Update

Re: 212-337-2193

It could be because they're updating the info.

it was busy the day before I first got info that my case had moved to regional

Originally posted by anxiousOR
HI guys, I have a question about checking the case status.
I tried to call 212-337-2193, but the line is busy all the time. Does it mean it is not working or so many people call the same time. :confused:
Thank you.

ND:10/5/2001

EB ?

quick question on the meaning of EB1, EB2, EB3. What are the differences between them (in terms of what they refer to as well as the processing time attached to them) ? Are we supposed to be labeled on one of these categories in our LCs or do they only become relevant once we file the 140/485 ?

:confused:

thx

Hello

Hello Friends :

My Filling date for labor certification is Dec 2001 and have been waiting for a long long time i hope we all will be out of this forum and pain very shortly.

I see all the post from this Forum and others but still not clear would we be out of this Waiting line by the end of this year or would it be more longer then this year, Secondly what is the way or do we have any options to change the current employer with out effecting the GC process.

No one will like to stand in the next que but is there any law where you can still change your job and your GC will be in process.

What are the criterias for this please advice.

Best Regards

Re: October Filers Now your turn .....

Originally posted by gc999999999
It seems NYSESA is done with end of Sept by the end of April

as per MIKE...

October filers.. now it's your turn...

here is updated tracker with latest approvals...

i dont think so gc999999999, sept cases are over now
NYDOL are parallely doing aug/sept cases some are lucky to have those cases moved to Regional.

it may take as per JustWatching 50-80 days to clear from Regional if there were no queries.
hope everyone will get their LCs approved then no need to look back NYDOL for further stage.

really sucks NYDOL
look in the forum, in almost all states are doing 2003 cases some are doing 2002 cases
but ours is still in 2001 eventhough we filed our cases in EB2/RIR, but just waste ...

its really final state of frustration.

my attorney is waste fellow becoz those guys are from one of the best in USA, i cant mail or talk to him directly , i have to go thru my HR, Hr is busy all the time.

life really sucks in my case, i am just waiting , i dont know when my turn comes to say that my labor has been approved from NY

Keep Smiling and wait for the time to come and will get you more happiness.

I hope you get the approval very shortly .

Whats your Date of Filling

thanks saburi for ur kind words, my PD is now changed to sept 2001 as per my Attorney, they told first that my PD was july 2001,then changed to august 2001 and finally told me that sept 2001

i got my state case id but which is of no use, really dont know what to do
frustration is in final stage

thanks saburi for ur kind words, my PD is now changed to sept 2001 as per my Attorney, they told first that my PD was july 2001,then changed to august 2001 and finally told me that sept 2001

i got my state case id but which is of no use, really dont know what to do
frustration is in final stage

I have an Advice but don't know how far would it work, one of my freind did this and got some inside news on his case and it helped him.

He went to the Senator from his region since the Election is coming soon they helped him.

Best Regards

Thanks guys, I tried the number and it worked, even my case has not been touched.
Anyway, just a thought to saburi, if you wanna change employer, wait till the end of this month,when rules for perm will be published. Once it is published, try to find a new employer and get everything ready to submit. So in theory, you can get labor certified within 21 days. But after labor step, 140 abd 485 are big unknown now.
Oh, another quick fix would be go to California, find a sub labor and file under EB2 catagory right way to fall into their 90 day pilot plan. You can get everything within 100 days. :D
Anyone?

Originally posted by saburi
I have an Advice but don't know how far would it work, one of my freind did this and got some inside news on his case and it helped him.

He went to the Senator from his region since the Election is coming soon they helped him.

Best Regards

saburi, is that your friend went directly to senator or his employer or attorney went to meet senator
how can senator helps him with his labor ?

saburi, is that your friend went directly to senator or his employer or attorney went to meet senator
how can senator helps him with his labor ?

My Friend went directly to the senator and they helped him by pushing the case a little bit further as the waiting time was much longer then it was told which is with everybody out here.

You can get your case done if you know any of the senator and please post the result if this works out.

Best Regards

Tracker Cleanup

ALL,

I am taking another pass at cleaning up the tracker and have a few questions,

canindya - Haven't from you in a year, still out there?
yemito - Haven't heard from you in a while, still out there?
ny-quant - no transfer to regional yet?
zybin - no tranfer to Regional yet?
JULY01_waiting - what is your real id, could not find you?
verant123 - no transfer?
Jani2711 - no transfer?

Thanks

Re: Tracker Cleanup

Originally posted by JustWatching
ALL,

I am taking another pass at cleaning up the tracker and have a few questions,

canindya - Haven't from you in a year, still out there?
yemito - Haven't heard from you in a while, still out there?
ny-quant - no transfer to regional yet?
zybin - no tranfer to Regional yet?
JULY01_waiting - what is your real id, could not find you?

Jani2711 - no transfer?

Thanks
verant123 - no transfer? not known, attorney called NYDOL,still in State level only, anyway PD is sept 2nd week

Status
Not open for further replies.