New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plz post my info

software engineer ,0ct 15th 2001,BS + 2years,unix,c c++,linux,atm.corba,sun solaris,perl,tcl/tk,snmp,mpls,pl/sql,tcp/ip

Hi, Guy:
NY SESA has updated their phone information. Now, they are saying "As May 2003.." they are processing "RIR, Apr. 25, 2001, traditional Mar. 12, 2001". Guess they are putting most of their efforts in April cases. That probably explains why we didn't see many approvals for later cases recently. There are still one week to go in April 2001. That accounts for < 1/4 of the whole month. Anyone can shed a light on how long that is going to take?

Auto update

Does the auto message mean that NY SESA has stopped further processing and reverted back to April 2001 cases. If they are processing April 25th Cases then they have to still go through thousands of cases before they reach May'2001.

Looks like delay of another 9-10 months.... Hope this is not true...

Still April 2001

From the silence it looks like the road is headed to a dark tunnel.

It looks like it will be a while before May 2001 is shown.

It is realy bad that all the other states have moved ahead, but NY is still standing strong with April,2001.

Hi yemito, araina77,

Did you guys hear anything? Your PDs are 6/15/01 and 6/28/01. Two guys with june/01 PD in this thread got their LCs. You two should be the next. It looks like NY slows down for some reason.

I haven't heard anything so far. I think NY labor has gone back to april. Don't know what's going to happen.

NY SESA is working on something else. I called them today. A person told me they processed some june/2001 cases, but now they are working on other things. My case is in july/01, I was told it will take a while to get there. It's real bad!

araina77 and yemito, you may ask your laywer or employer to call NY SESA. NY has done some june/01 cases, your are in june, NY SESA should tell you your status.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

how long they are saying it will take finish april cases.are they stopped doing professional cases.

That person I talked to was reluctant telling me details. What I got is they are working on something else, I don't know what are these 'somthing else'. It will take a while to get to july/01. I don't know how long is 'a while'. It's not a good news.:mad: what can we do?

I also spoke to a person in labor dept. She said they are working on april 25th cases only. They have stopped working on professional cases. It seems they will wait for the april to finish for rest of the categories.

Thats a very bad news...well some of the guys got lucky... and got their approvals in May/June. For rest of us it is the delay for one more year... OH !!!!:eek:

My heart sank !

I am not exaggerating, but my heart literally sank today when I read this thread. There was some hope, but now I am feeling very depressed by this whole situation. My PD is Dec 15th, 2001

hi my P.D. is april26th. & i am still waiting for a reply, hopefully april 25th should be over soon, my lawyer had told me a few mths back that they had started april25th.if i hear anything i'llpost, best of luck to us all

Status
Not open for further replies.