New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,all
I think araina77 has a point. If you want, you can just post your details, and I can be the person who singly updates the file. I'll do this at least once a day at the end of the day.
I think the formatting is nice except for some data entry errors. If whoever did it wants to keep doing that with the nice formatting AND plus the right content, we'll be glad as well.
Attached is the latest with siva2911's and ahalem's entries.

Thanks.

My Details

Mailed 05/11/01
PD 05/14/01
Received RFE from Ny SWA - March' 03.
Replied to RFE on April' 03.
Received at Regional office 05/02/03.
NOF Issued 05/12/03, answer due on 06/16/03.

Hi guys,

I added my information to the list, but so far it is not very encouraging.

I have been watching the threads here since mid-2001, but never posted anything before. Many thanks to the moderators and providers of these forums.

About my LC -- PD is 05/15/2001 and I started to bother my lawyer when the first May approval surfaced -- in February. I e-mailed him quite a few times during this spring, and the last time I did so -- one month ago - he was quite pessimistic about the pace of processing and seemed a bit irritated at my persistence. He mentioned they still had April cases not completed and suggested me to call him in June. So I am waiting.

:(

labor denials

I work in a financial company and my lawyer said that they are getting a lot of denials on tech labor certifications. Did anybody hear anything about denials ?:confused:

Finally Apprroved!!

Guys,

This was a long but with sweet end. My labor was approved from NY. My lawyer called me just now and told me the news. The details are as follows:
Initial receipt date: June 1, 2001.
Received at Regional Office: April 29, 2003
Final Approval: May 09, 2003
Case Type: EB2
Position: Programmer Analyst
Qualifications: MS + 5 Years experience(2 years in US) at the time of allipcation.
No RFEs or NOFs.

Best luck guys. Hang in there. Its looking brighter now.

h1trk2,

My lawyer says the latest approval he has got is 1st June. But he says that things are moving

cheers

!! APPROVED !!

Filing Date: May 25, 2001.
Received at Regional Office: May 06, 2003
Final Approval: May 19, 2003
Case Type: EB2
Position: Software Engineer

Wish you all GOOD LUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.