New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
this is my frist time to post a message here , hope best luck for all of us ....

what kind of list and software you mentioned in your message ? I may able to help if you told me what the guys in NJ thread do ?
Thanks
------------------------------------------------

There hasn't been many postings recently. Did anyone's labor get through? I think maybe we should start maintaining a list just like the guys in the NJ thread are doing. but I don't have the proper software. Can anyone take a lead?

Hi, all:
I just created an Excel sheet for us to use for NY lobor tracking.
Please enter your information. If you don't have the software, one of us who do will be happy to enter it for you. For those people who recently had their labor approved, we'd appreciate your effort too.

Thanks.

Hi,

My file was submitted from NY on 15th October 2001 (as per my employer). I have a quick question - is there any way I can cross check where it has been filed or not?

Thanks,

srrv

possiblity of applying from another state!

Hello All the gurus!
I have a question my company is based in new york but they do have offices in other states. I work in new york also. My PD is march 1, 2002. Is it possible for me to apply from any other state. I spoke to my company lawyer and she told me that I can't because I can only apply where I am based. I am not sure if this is completely correct. could you guys shed some more light on this.

As far as I know you can apply but you have to giveup NY labor application, but I am not sure. There is one more thing to it, you lose your priority date and have to start from fresh

Hi, nkalakonda:
I noticed that you and I have exactly the same skill set and position title. Now the approval of your case gives me a lot confidence.
Thanks and good luck with I-140 and I-485!

problem

guys,

there is a problem in the way we are adding these lc details. multiple people update at the same time and bcos of which some data is lost. Also somebody format's it and does some mistake. It is difficult to track like this.

For example siva2911 details are missing from the latest xls sheet. 1 may 2003 for kulkven has become 1 july 2003.

Let someone take the resposibity of updating and other's send him/her the details.

approved labor for an Indian chef/cook

Looking for an approved labor for an Indian chef/cook in any state. I am ready to pay the legal fees and other expenses and a decent referral too. Law firms who have clients with approved labor or any other person, who can help me, will be highly appreciated. Please mail me directly at agg_rajat@yahoo.com.

The file

The attached file in NYLCVICTIM's latest post is correct. Ahalem, you may need to re-enter your data through that file.

Where are the Aug-Nov. 2001 filers? If you are here lurking, please update your info. Or there are not many filers during that period? I sure hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.