New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have infromation on what's happening in NY SESA? It will take another year to clear April/01. Why did they stop processing professional cases seperately?

April 25

I just spoke to labor dept rep. and he told me that they have stopped processing Professional RIR cases as it is "unfair" to the rest of the applicants and they are only processing application which were submitted on April and the date they are processing right now is April 25.

It gets even darker, he also told me that 2001 has multiple bottlenecks/spikes and April is not the only one. They are expecting May, Sept, Oct and Nov to take longer than normal.

Moving Case to another state

Thank you for replying to my previous post about moving a case to PA. I emailed my company's lawyer and she told me that

"It is not possible to transfer an application for Alien Employment Certification to another state. We could have two applications pending in different states"

Would any one be able to tell me if there is something I am missing, because I thought I could transfer the case.

What is going on in NY SESA. Dont they have any difference between RIR and Regular cases? Doesn't it look bad just passing the dates to May 2001 and rolling back to Apr 2001.
What can we do?

Is it not very unfair for NY SESA guys? Almost all the states realized the huge lags and they have started doing very well now. NJ SESA is planning to complete 3 month lag per month Processing.

Do the people in Different states treated differently. IL labour gives lot of difference between RIR and Regular.

Is there any way to complain the activities of NY Labour Processing? Does the petition stuff works for this kind of rediculous activities decided by one official sitting in NY? Dont they follow what they supposed to do for RIR cases. If we complain to Governor Of New York state, would it have any effect.

Guys , could all of us just stand up and make a walk to meet someone who can change this unrecorded activities?

I am not kidding , serious . Can someone tell me how to complain this process?

Thank you,

Case Transfer

Case transfers are not possible. Because - Recruitment is for a given metropolitan statistical area with unique salaries, recruitment patterns, skill set availablity etc. Your attorney is correct in asserting it is not possible to transfer cases, while you may be able to start a new LC process in a different state.

Good luck!

To cubiclefun

I am with you although I am not sure where to start. Maybe writing to the head of SWA? I donot know if the state senators or assembly(wo)men care about us aliens.:confused:

Meg_z, Thanks for your response.
I too not sure about where to start. I am really shaken but stirred.

All Guys in this forum - Please post your opinions on where to start if we want to complain this unfair /inequal processing in NY SESA comparing other states.

Thats it ---

Thanks,

Re: Moving Case to another state

Originally posted by dreamer_ny
Thank you for replying to my previous post about moving a case to PA. I emailed my company's lawyer and she told me that

"It is not possible to transfer an application for Alien Employment Certification to another state. We could have two applications pending in different states"

Would any one be able to tell me if there is something I am missing, because I thought I could transfer the case.

uhu, dream on.... :<
sorry, she is right

Originally posted by ahalem
Although they did not mention any dates but I hope it could be implemented soon enough...

Please check the link below for the latest PREM news

http://www.murthy.com/ukpermup.html

basically it is saying that it will be as easy as piss .... welll u know... Noway i'll trust this. You have XX people working on making sure that will be no hurm to job market. And you think it would be easier?? ohoh :rolleyes:

things are getting rough!! guys

If the economy does not improve in next Q. then it may head for a deflation and I do not want to use the D word....

The way things are moving it looks like we are becoming Hi-Tech Slaves...in the free country...........

Action

Let's draft a letter to Senators Clinton and Shumer(spelling?).

Basic points will be:

1. Separate 245(i) cases from non-245(i) ones. Non-245(i) cases should be given priority as we are low-abiding, hard working and tax-paying people.

Please fill in, everybody. Would somebody take on the responsibility to draft it?

I will email Mr. Khanna and seek suggestions.

What they are doing is outrageous and unhumane! Think how many people's life are ruined by this lengthy process. I 100% support of writing a letter to the Senators.

news

Guys,

One guy from our company got his labor certified

Priority Date 12 July 2001, EB3.

Mine was before him (28th June). I don't know what is happening????

Status
Not open for further replies.