New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
NY RIR Professional category

NY RIR Professional category has moved to MAY 2001. It has become official now. DOL NY phone number is 212-621-9330

Good Luck.

Great News !!!!

Thats great news. I checked it too. This should shut up the negative posters in this group.

Hang on guys. We are almost there !!!!!

Re: Great News !!!!

Originally posted by sr_srikanth
Thats great news. I checked it too. This should shut up the negative posters in this group.

Hang on guys. We are almost there !!!!!

Official DOL web site keeps April 2001 as the current processing date in NY state and there is no any movement... As for me I trust official data rather than rumors...

212-621-9330 is the offical phone no of NY SWA.

The web site won't display the information at the lower granularity sub level like Professional, Skilled, Unskilled and Household.

It only displays the info at the higher level categories like
RIR and Regular. That's it.

So when they display the date, they display the minimum date
of all sub levels in the given category ( like RIR/Regular).

Based on the current status that the NY DOL has moved to May'2001 for RIR/Professional cases, has anyone found out at what speed they expect to proceed now?

Two questions:

-By when would they be reaching 2002 cases?

-Is that 7th year extension only given if your LC file has not been opened? What I mean is, what if your file gets opened and you are like a couple of months into your 7th year...and they issue a NOF or something like that..what happens next?
Also, does anyone know what is the cost involved in getting the 7th year extension?

Thanks and good luck to one and all....

Speed

My understanding was that if they had processed April 2001 completely then the speed would have been very fast, i.e, each month they would have been able to process at least one month's applications if not more. Now that, they are partially done and still processing all the non-sklilled and non-RIR applicants..it's a tough call. It would depend on their headcounts allocation for the RIR applications and other variables.

As many of you I am eager to know the speed as well.. Please throw some some color on this. How long would it take to process May 2001. My buddy here at work applied n May 2nd and hasn't heard anything yet....so let's see their method of processing also.

Speed

My understanding was that if they had processed April 2001 completely then the speed would have been very fast, i.e, each month they would have been able to process at least one month's applications if not more. Now that, they are partially done and still processing all the non-sklilled and non-RIR applicants..it's a tough call. It would depend on their headcounts allocation for the RIR applications and other variables.

As many of you I am eager to know the speed as well.. Please throw some some color on this. How long would it take to process May 2001. My buddy here at work applied n May 2nd and hasn't heard anything yet....so let's see their method of processing also.

expedite service for RIR

Is there still an expedite service for RIR if 6 year limit is close? I know before 7 year extension, there is one. But currently I am not sure.

Does NY reject or issue NOF for any LC in computer area recently? Does everyone get a LC so far? I know some other states issues NOF for people in computer area.

Anyone who know something in this area, please post the information.:confused:

where are we?

I was on vacation just got back in.....NJ is already processing June 2001 (NJ tracker) .... where are we, any updates?

Re: Re: where are we?

DOL processing times have been updated.

NY DOL still is on April 2001. Even NJ moved to May 2001.

My attorney says: "NY DOL may need AT LEAST one year to comlete this stupid backlog".

There is no chance to expedite this proces. Meet with everybody in one year.

Nikolas, you are stupid or what ?
Just call the phone on the previous page - it will say that professional RIR is now May. Unless you are just under "skilled" ....

Nikolas,

If you do ot understand the Labor Cert. process or the INS process, please do not confuse or discourage other people by posting incorrect information. It's ok not to know the scoop, none of us learned the process in over night. Please read/listen, take an extra step to learn more about this process before certifying anything.

Thanks for your support.

rgds

Nikolas,

Do not post this kind of info ... We are all looking at this web site for the past 1 year , and now we got some hope that NY Labor is moving. Double check before you post any info.....

Originally posted by krage_2002
Nikolas, you are stupid or what ?

I posted my attorney opinion rather than mine.
Read my message again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by loveusa03
Nikolas,
Please read/listen, take an extra step to learn more about this process before certifying anything.

rgds

It seems you are heavy poisoned by rumors.
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
To All..

Please disregard Nikolas' comments in this thread!!! He is just polluting the atmosphere here.

Nik,

Good luck to you...that's all I can say. And please do not bother us in this thread, join other threads....or there are lot of tabloids out there to post your comments. Thanks

Ok guys,
We should not use this platform to populate incorrect information.

Nik, if you have some information then you should state the source and the accuracy of it. You have to understand that the information posted here is read by alot of ppl and we should not post inaccurate inforamtion.

I called the Permanent Labor office in NY yesterday and they do say that the "PROFESSIONAL" category they are currently processing is May'2001 and for the "REST" it's April'2001 on the recorded message.

Hope we all publish information that is "ACCURATE".

Thanks and good luck to all...

Cheers

From SESA/SWA to Regional DOL office finally

Guys,

Some good news . My LC RIR application with mailing date May 17,2001 to SESA, has been received by NY DOL regional offce on 3/13/2003. This info I hot from automated mail yesterday:

Employer : ABC
Address : .. 07601
Case # : 024*
DOT Code : 039.162-*
DOT Description : *
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $123xx Annually
Received Regional Office: 03/13/2003
Current Status : Received Regional Office On 03/13/2003.

Hope it will be approved soon.

Good luck to all others

Chanma

Status
Not open for further replies.