New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am positive I did ask for RIR & professional

Hi fathi,

I did speak to NY-DOL and when I asked the status of labor RIR the next question they ask is what do u work as (when u say software) professional.So I am positive I did ask for RIR & professional.
:) :)

Hi,
NyDOL receives my application for LC on 10/19/01.My employers do not have my receipt # so i'm not able to find out what's my case number.I tried the phone retrieval system it asked for the employer tax ID# which I used the one from my W2 form.I got the message that there are no more cases for this.But my employer did assure me that it has been filed.What are my options? How can I find out the status of my case and if it really was received by ny DOL?

re : who knows what

To Siva2911 :

17. hmm... i think it's magic :< number for both of us. I'm not sure if i could wait for another 6 months and another 4 months and than 3 month etc...

In any situation i think that we will see in 16 days if the information is correct or not. Hey, I'm not saying that you are misleading, just can’t allow myself to become a believer

To rakki :
they are not issuing any tracking number - nothing. All you can do is to call them (at least this is what i have done like a year ago) and ask them if they have your application in their system. Tracking number (or whatever they call this) is "appearing" only on region level .

Last edited by a moderator:
dreamer_ny

i have called the lawyer, & he said they r doing april 20th, right now, & thats about all he said, please anyone, post if u hear anything at all thanks:(

My lawyer advised in sept 2002 that a few staff has been diverted for processing applications beyond may2001 But as per the attorney they will maintain April 2001 date in processing times web page through out the year. I hope this clarifies:(

Further Confirm

A friend's case mailed on May 2, 2001 was recently sent over to NY DOL from NY SWA.

Further confirm if we needed one.

good luck everyone! :)

if it was mailed on May2nd then it must have reached SWA aound middle/end of 1st week May. Right?? this means that SWA is already at May 7th 2001 . Correct me if I am wrong !

any more news?

Any more news on the NY - State DOL process? There was a lot of encouraging news last week saying that cases in May 2001 have been cleared.

Does anyone have any more good news?

No News so Far..............

NY May/2/2001 RIR
No News so far.
Will update if I hear something.

NJ made RIR processing for May 2001 RIR official through their automated telephone service.

When is NY SWA is expected to do the same ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting

Hoping to hear from my attorney if my case has come up for review at NY SWA. I have tried e-mailing NY DOL but I get no reply.

If anyone hears anything new please let us know.

good luck everyone.

RIR transferred to NY DOL from NY SWA

May 2 2001 RIR EB2 cleared at NY SWA.

File transfered from NY SWA to NY DOL on March 6.

Jrinny you are next in line for approval.

I will keep you guys updated when my case clears from NY DOL. My attorney has told me to wait 3 more weeks to hear anything from NY DOL.

Can anyone let me know what role NY DOL plays in processing. (I mean is it just a formality or can they too reject the LC).

Good luck guys......

NY Regional processing time

Does anyone have an idea on what date is NY Regional at for RIR processing?

Good luck!!

hemantkd:

Hi, congratulation to you!

by the way, Did your lawyer specified EB2 in your application or the SWA categoried your petition upon reception.

My file was already filed, I don't remember the lawer mentioned anthing about the category of EB2 or EB3 during preparatiion of the petition.

Please let me know so that i can push my own lawyer

Thanks.

Robert8

LABOR has nothing to do with EB2/EB3.. It only comes in picture when you go for I-140

Status
Not open for further replies.