New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backlog reduction centers

PERM, it seems is going to start within the next 6 months to 1 year.
Has anybody heard anything about when the backlog reduction centers are going to open?

help me: I got another job in NH. I am in dilama to live or stay in NY job. MY NY laber filed on Aug 2nd 2001. can anyone tell how long it take now to get laber ? appriciate ur help. thx

Originally posted by NYdeal
help me: I got another job in NH. I am in dilama to live or stay in NY job. MY NY laber filed on Aug 2nd 2001. can anyone tell how long it take now to get laber ? appriciate ur help. thx

I doubt anyone can tell you how long, based on what we have heard in the last few days, "MY GUESS" ~ 90 days.

NH and NY move on the same processing center , Vermont so it should be the same time after that...

Originally posted by JustWatching
I doubt anyone can tell you how long, based on what we have heard in the last few days, "MY GUESS" ~ 90 days.

NH and NY move on the same processing center , Vermont so it should be the same time after that...

Not true...
Labor is done in each state separately, NH is much faster - it is current now (Dec 2003).

My advice would be go for it, and if new company will initiate LC process right away -- you might even come to the GC faster than by staying here, in NY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ny-quant
Not true...
Labor is done in each state separately, NH is much faster - it is current now (Dec 2003).

My advice would be go for it, and if new company will initiate LC process right away -- you might even come to the GC faster than by staying here, in NY.

VERMONT PROCESSING CENTER!! the same INS center after labor certification whether from NH or NY

Thanks somuch for your suggestions. usually new companies will take littlebit time to process laber. So, I am thinking to stay here and on same boat with u guys.
when will they update processing times in dol website?? still it showing damn April 2001.

As per my last conversation with DOL lady, we will see the changed date in next posting by DOL when ever it is. She said 'the date' not the month i.e 30th of June 2001(?)

30th june 2001????

r they processing june 30th.I think NYDOL people are fed up in answering us.Now they are asking us to check the automated message.212 621 9330.

flcdatacenter

I do not have the DOT code.
It is an optional field. You need to know only the company name and state.

Good Link

That was a great link Kodak57. It doesnt mention the employee name for which this application was approved tho.
i.e. I cant figure out if my case is one of those or not.

if this link were only updated more often...

This link is great indeed, but it has only information on application delivered to the state level until 12/03/2003 - as it says on top.

In all the likelihood, whoever's LC passed through the local center before 12/03/2003 has already been stamped by the regional office (which is current) and the applicant should have received it back already.

Just make no mistake - the dates there are the dates of the LC application entering the regional office, not original filing date.

kodak57 , i think the link you provided is not clearly mentioned
regarding company information
there in the last column "Event Description" its says Certified. means what
we dont know about that.

if already certified then it has to go to Regional federal which is current in NY DOL. so our cases has to come so early

anyone who has clear picture about this site can explain.

anyhow its great and good to see all of NY folks now coming into our forum and participating . keep it up guys and do come and continue to participate

I think the Certified means approved (both state/regional). As there is a seperate column for date received by state and regional.

Originally posted by zamq
we dont know about that.

if already certified then it has to go to Regional federal which is current in NY DOL. so our cases has to come so early

anyhow its great and good to see all of NY folks now coming into our forum and participating . keep it up guys and do come and continue to participate

I think the Certified means approved (both state/regional). As there is a seperate column for date received by state and regional.

Originally posted by zamq
we dont know about that.

no GC4ever,
i dont think so, becoz my case hase has been filed in Aug 2001 and when i tried to give my company name and new york state, i saw the date when they filed.
but in the last column "Event Description" i saw almost all from 2001 cases have certified.
but when i ask my HR and Attorney they are telling me that my case is still in State.since its going on june only now. we still have to wait 2 more months they said.

so i am wondering what exactly is that site information.

can anyone let us know having similar problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.