New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
good news at last..

All,
good news atlast ...
i just spoke to NY SESA DOL..
they completed April 2001 and already started may 2001..as per the lady told me ..may have only less ..it may over in 3 weeks..

at last good days are coming
God is great..

all the best for all of us who are waiting this long to get some happy news...

btw..she told me that they send info to technicians who'll update in their official site..may be next month you can see updated date...

hope everything is going on good...

NY labor

Hi Folks !
I have been silently following this thread for 2 years now and have been a part of all ups and downs. I have also been a part of desperation and excitement as hundreds of us if not thousands. We all have reached to a point where pain is not pain anymore but here is a thought, can not we do something about it legally ? Writing to newspapers and legislators hasn’t helped us. Can not we do something with the help of lawyer and bring justice department in the picture. Of course this has done us permanent damage as living an uncertain life (as legal immigrants). I m willing to contribute what ever it takes for some kind of law suite, and I know that this is the best place to put an idea into action if it is worth.

Thanks

WOW. two mins. of difference in posting message may change the subject all togather. I didnt know that. :)

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF US.

NY DOL bought some supoersonic jets

GUYS,

I also called NYDOL and talked to Joanne Palmeri, she said that NY SESA has started processing RIR for June 2001 from today.

What is happening with NY SESA, first they sleep for 3 years and then started travelling on Concord jets.

Well, finally it is for real !!

so atlast we got good news sankat_mochan
good to see some other guys also calling NY DOL and getting info..
mine is aug 2001 lets hope it will clear very soon
congrats and all the best for everyone..who are eagerly expecting news from NY dol

huh ?

What the ..... !!! I posted a message after 2 years and saw 2 months already passed by ? I got to be dreaming ... some body pinch me .

May 2001

I just spoke to a lady at the NY DOL and she told me that they have gone through all cabinets for Apr2001 - processing has not been completed.
They have started processing May2001 now.
Just hope that they don't go back to Apr2001 like they did last year.

no ahalem..they filed the suit in dec only but not with our group...
no one from our group took initiative to go like that...
i think your in touch with Rajiv Khanna in last year regarding our concerns...

I am not worried about that and not in contact with Mr. Khanna any more, I just got confused about the lawsuit,

but the lawsuit is against the CIS not the Labor department, so it concerns the I140 and I485 steps which still a dream for us ...

Hi kodak57,

Would you please explain more what does it mean to process a case or to go thourugh the cabinets ?

do you mean they are not compelety done with April cases ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys!
Are we getting mixed reports here ? why people in DOL are speaking from different mouths? Are we in May or June or still in April ? I dont want to wake up from june dream. Help me here.

Apr2001 cases

I believe it means that they have started processing May2001 cases and that each case in Apr2001 could be in some stage of processing like sending RFEs etc.
They are probably done with going through all Apr2001 cabinets - this does not necessarily mean that all Apr2001 cases have been processed completely.

Is it April, or May or June

Guys,

Discussing this among us will not bear any results.

Why not just call NY SESA and find out if thay have started May 2001 or June 2001.

even if they have not completed April 2001 but started June 2001 thats good news..

Please call and confirm this...

as per my conversation with DOL lady today she cleary told me that RIR cases are over for april and may..2001..
now they started june 2001..for only RIR....

i dont know whom kodak57 spoke...
as per sankat_mochan..called they told the same that june 2001 is processing now...

Any way its a day of celebration (May or June). The least possitve message is 'SALA APRIL' is over. Thank god for that and lets keep possitive momentum going.
'SALA APRIL"

May2001

I called again and got the same reply - Processing May2001 as of now.
The number I called is 212 621 0747.

Status
Not open for further replies.