New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
kodak57 call to the number which sankat_mochan gave..
let us know after you spoke to her
common...

YOU ARE RIGHT GUYS

I just called the lady and she says (Laughingly and happily) that "THEY ARE PROCESSING JUNE 2001 CASES and april backlog is over and also by the way may is over too. "
So now I dont have any doubts in my mind.
I m planning to take a day off and head to bar... care to join ?

DOL doesnt suck anymore.. Does it??

LOL

thanks for calling NY DOL jani2711..to this number 212 621 9374

lets hope our future will be good and our labors cleared so that we can go to next stage...

May we should request from the admin to rename the fourm to : Good news ,NY DOL is moving to May again :):) , just kidding , i hated this name

goodnews atlast!!!!

Hi guys
Goodnews on the forum atlast.Anyone knows how much time does it take to clear our I-140.should we wait for more years to get thru.Any information about it?
Thanks

woohhhh ! thats too long man ! I m dying to change the employer how long do u think Will I have to wait after getting LC approved and filing I140 and 485 togather ?

Tell me six months or 8 at the most.

jani2711..to get EAD once you filed 140/485 ..takes 90 days..if you wont get it you can go to your local office and get interim EAD card...

common guys please come and fill this info..let get track once again in excel sheet

Sorry Zamq but this is not true, you can request the EAD and change employee after 180 days...

Also you will have to be carful :

- provide CIS with information about your new job.
- Make sure the old employer does not stop the I-140 since he is the one who own it , while I-485 is really your application.

ahalem..
i am telling him if he wont get EAD within 90 days...he can go to local office for interim EAD card..

not for changing the company....
anyway thanks for valuable suggestion

In other words...

Say I file 145 and 485 on april 1st, I can join the other employer after 1st october and ...
My Employer should not cancle my I140 processing and..
I should notify the CSI about my new Job .

What the .... is CSI ?

NY DOL is processing JUNE 2001 100 % Confirmed

Guys,

Its officially confirmed that NY STATE DOL is processing JUNE 2001 RIR applications.

You can check on Automated Information Line
Call (212) 621 9330
And press 1 for processing times

ALL THE BEST

Thanks

How Long does it take for NY DOL to complete a months cabine

Does anyone know how long it took them to finish may 2001, the reason i am asking is i filed in feb 2002 and nice to see things are moving, i wish all the guys good luck, i know plenty of people are ahead of me, but if someone could share this information, i would appreciate it.

Let me Know

Thanks

yes confirmed at NY STATE DOL is processing JUNE 2001 RIR
applications from automated information line

thanks mike_inus for ur help..

my only worry is that Sept 2001 has another deadline for section 245i cases , so it might get slow again once they reach that month.

Status
Not open for further replies.