New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am new to this forum..
i also applied my GC from NY in aug last week of 2001...can you tell please what is the current status of NY labor...

is there any excel sheet is there so thati can update my info...

Letter to Carlson

Hi Guys

are we also putting our name and addresses at the end of the letter or not ?

Thanks

Guys,

Mr. Khanna set up appt. with me to discuss the letter and the petition, I will keep you post it once I talked to him , mean while some one should take the responsibility and contact other offices like Murthy

thanks

Hi

Hello ahalem,

I would volunteer to call murty office, Please let me know what am i supposed to do.

Thanks

thanks nylabor for your responsibility to send info to murthy.com
there are 2 letter in this thread go thru those letters and send info and try to ask them they'll also put in their site...

welcome to our thread nygclabor...all the best

thanks for posting updated news ahalem..let us know once you spoke to rajiv khanna

good news really ahalem..lets hope for all of us we'll have happy thanksgiving and hope to get our labor cleared so soon...

need advice .......... Please

hello everyone:

I am working for a ny based (medium-size) company with branch offices all around the nation including new jersey. My company is in the process of filing my GC (via NY as lawyer recommended). But after a hard convincing, they have agreed to file it through NJ (since I stay in NJ) and eventually they would transfer me to NJ office. But my company is not very pleased with this option and that has raised some doubts about their (as well as lawyer’s) continuous support all the way (especially if there is any rfe). My lawyer has convinced my company that there is virtually no difference filing it through NJ or NY and in the long run, the current difference of 7 mths will also go away (which I disagree).

Anyway, the real question is, should I ask them to file via NJ and make everyone unhappy, or go with the lawyer’s recommendation and file it through NY ?????

Any suggestion is truly appreciated.

Thanks.

Quote: Knowledge without wisdom is like a Man without clothes.

1- If you do not trust your lawyer, then you should start by looking for another one soon then start your case in either NY or NJ based on his recommendation

2- I would agree that the 7 months between NJ and NY will be gone in the long term, speically if they start PREM soon.

3- Make sure to keep your company happy, they are the one whom going to support your case.

FYI

Quote from internal magazine.
I bet you can find it online:
"JOBLESS CLAIMS CONTINUE TO DECLINE. First-time
filings for unemployment benefits dropped by 11,000 in
late November to 351,000, according to the U.S. Dept. of
Labor. That level is the lowest in almost four years.
The department’s four-week running average for new
applications now stands at about 359,000, a three-year low. Total unemployment also declined below 3.4 million,
its lowest level in 10 months.
Full-month statistics, due at the end of the week, are
likely to indicate an overall improvement in the U.S. job
market. But analysts don’t expect November’s job growth
to be at or above 150,000—the minimum monthly level
economists say must be sustained to reduce the nation’s
6% unemployment.
"
end of quote

same old news from labor dept when i called last week..that it may take next spring to get rid of this april 2001 stuff..fed up man..

good news very_upset_guy...

i dont know when we'll see some improvements in our state labor...

hi loveusa03..after a longtime i am seeing your mail..u only started this thread but your not participating in this thread may be for the past 3 months
please continue to participate...
thanks
zamq

Gentl,

The communication with Mr. Khanna did not go well due to the conflict in time between me and them: they seems very busy , I am going in vacation back to homeland soon, and would like if any interested to continue this communication with Mr. KHanna office members:

Monica Aggarwal <monica@immigration.com>
Homa Naderi <homa@immigration.com>

Both of them had emailed me but about the petition but Homa left for vacation and Monica got busy.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.