New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no luck with the AVM , it is ringing ringing and no answers, I hope the computer system is not in vacation :)

ahalem said:
Still no luck with the AVM , it is ringing ringing and no answers, I hope the computer system is not in vacation :)

yesterday morning, I was able to check ., but today RINGING.. RINGING...

my lawyer said my laber was moved from state to Regional office on April 22nd. but I couldnt find it in AVM. looks like they didnt entered the laber in their records. anyone experience these kind of issues ??

Hi NYDeal,

This is good news, I could not find your info in the tracker, would you please provide us with your PD date

thanks

NYdeal said:
my lawyer said my laber was moved from state to Regional office on April 22nd. but I couldnt find it in AVM. looks like they didnt entered the laber in their records. anyone experience these kind of issues ??

- Since Just Watching is supporting that and he has the latest version of the tracker, then he will kindly adds you to the tracker, I do not want to mass things on this valuable excel sheet.

- Currently Regional is processing April 22nd so you should be hearing good news soon.

- I do not understand , if the cases of August 12th 2001 is transferred to Regional on April 22nd , then the state office should be done with Nov or Dec cases by now ???? what you guys think ?

ahalem said:
- Since Just Watching is supporting that and he has the latest version of the tracker, then he will kindly adds you to the tracker, I do not want to mass things on this valuable excel sheet.

- Currently Regional is processing April 22nd so you should be hearing good news soon.

- I do not understand , if the cases of August 12th 2001 is transferred to Regional on April 22nd , then the state office should be done with Nov or Dec cases by now ???? what you guys think ?

we will know ONLY when NY REGIONAL DOL start Processing JUNE/JULY cases !!!!

Hello NYDeal,
I think i am having that same problem...But let me check it with AVM again and will keep u posted.

NYdeal said:

ahalem said:

I thought this too ..... but wasn't sure how that worked out because everyone always said that they are only processing cases for Sept. It seems like people with PD in July had thier cases sent in March, PD in August sent in April, PD in September sent in May, etc ....

So using the same theory as above, those sent in September should be those with a PD of November / December ... anyone think the same ? does anyone think this theory holds ?

Hello Guys

Haven't heard from anyone from a long time whats going on guys, is the NY DOL sleeping or we are not active to put our comments.

It helps a lot when Justwatching or Ahlem gives some information on the forum.

Guys please keep it up and post some information. this helps

Best Regards

Hi NYDeal,
Yes i can confirm..My case # is not in the the normal company listing, but its still valid when i enter just my case #. assuming that my company gave me my RIGHT case #.

NYdeal said:

2001aug said:
Hi NYDeal,
Yes i can confirm..My case # is not in the the normal company listing, but its still valid when i enter just my case #. assuming that my company gave me my RIGHT case #.

TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GOT RIGHT CASE NUMBER FROM YOUR EMPLOYER...

NY Regional Contact No. (212) 337 2184
Working Days : Mon/Wed/Fri
Working Hours : 9.00 AM to 12.00 PM

You have to provide your First Name, Last Name, Employer and employer contanct no.

UPDATE US THE FEEDBACK :) ...

But the first thing they ask is are u an employer or a lawyer? if u say no they say sorry ask them to call

gc999999999 said:

TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GOT RIGHT CASE NUMBER FROM YOUR EMPLOYER...

NY Regional Contact No. (212) 337 2184
Working Days : Mon/Wed/Fri
Working Hours : 9.00 AM to 12.00 PM

You have to provide your First Name, Last Name, Employer and employer contanct no.

UPDATE US THE FEEDBACK :) ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.