New York Regional DOL Tracker

I sopke to a guy in NYDOL he told me they are processing July 04 cases for the last two months. He said the processing is very slow because of few staff. They are not planning to move anything to BEC.

I think we need to submit a petition to Commissioner NYDOL,

We need the follwoing info
Name
Date filed
Address of Commissioner NYDOL

If everyone agrees we can just shoot a letter, What you think?????

AVM is working

Hello guys,
The AVM is working. I just called in the number to check the status of my case. The status of my case is still the same.

Thanks,
Ravi.

NJ SESA: April 2002
Date sent to the regional office: Aug 2004
Date entered into the regional office system: Oct 15 2004

gcwait222 said:
I sopke to a guy in NYDOL he told me they are processing July 04 cases for the last two months. He said the processing is very slow because of few staff. They are not planning to move anything to BEC.

I think we need to submit a petition to Commissioner NYDOL,

We need the follwoing info
Name
Date filed
Address of Commissioner NYDOL

If everyone agrees we can just shoot a letter, What you think?????

I agree we need to do something. They have just left our cases to a dump somewhere in NY DOL.

njrirlabor said:
I agree we need to do something. They have just left our cases to a dump somewhere in NY DOL.

If there are at least 25 people we can write a letter and proceed collecting the name and other details.

gcwait222 said:
If there are at least 25 people we can write a letter and proceed collecting the name and other details.

count me.

NY SESA: August 2001
Forwarded to NYDOL: no clue
Entered into NYDOL system: Sept 8 2004

Count me in

I'm in for the petition.

Anyone please let me know what Dot code signifies
Mine starts with 030.06****

LC-Sickness said:
count me.

Forwarded to NYDOL: no clue
Entered into NYDOL system: Sept 8 2004

Count me, please:

Forwarded to NYDOL: Aug 08, 2004
Entered into NYDOL system: Oct 1, 2004
DOT: 030.062 - 010

I think we definitely have to write a letter to the Commisioner of NY DOL.

I spoke to a person at NY DOL last Friday and he indicated that they would process these cases until the end of this year only.

It appears that NY DOL is purposely not spending anytime on reviewing our cases because they may be planning to send these pending cases to Bakclog centers after end of this year.

Any thoughts?

Labor Certified

My Lawyer's office called today and confirmed that my labor application is certified.

Any idea, should I file seperate I-140 or concurrent since one of my office friend's I-140 got rejected due to ability to pay issue with PD 2001 but my company has shown some profit in 2002.

Any Advise guys?

Thanks to this forum too.

NJ SESA: April 2002
Forwarded to NYDOL: Sept 23, 2004
Entered into NYDOL system: Nov 30, 2004
Approved: I guess: May 06, 2005
Case #: 025124XX
DOT: 007.061 - 014

rsrinivas27 -Eb2 or eb3 ?

Congrats Srinivas,
Is your case EB2 or EB3 ? This is the first approval I have heard in a long time.

Hello rsrinivas27

Congrats man. That is really good news after long time. Will you please let us know following information about your LC ?
1. RIR/Non-RIR,
2. Are you in IT field?
3. If you are in IT, where your LC stands in EB2/EB3?
The above information helps all others to know NYDOL processing order. All the best for your I140/I485. Thanks in advance for your info.

Gc Pain said:
Congrats man. That is really good news after long time. Will you please let us know following information about your LC ?
1. RIR/Non-RIR,
2. Are you in IT field?
3. If you are in IT, where your LC stands in EB2/EB3?
The above information helps all others to know NYDOL processing order. All the best for your I140/I485. Thanks in advance for your info.

007.061-014 - MECHANICAL ENGINEER

Info

gp111 said:
I don't know rsrinivas27.. but I do know DOT code 007.061-014.. Just Google It yaar !

Here are my additional info.

1. RIR
2. Non-IT, I am Mechanical Engineer
3. LC filed as EB3
4. Just checked the AVM, it was certified on May 04, 2005.

After waiting for 3 years the first stage is cleared.

See you guys in I140/485 thread. Good Luck to everyone.

Thanks

Petition

I have attached a draft petition. Please review it, and add your comments.

Please suggest a best way to collect all your names.

Also please try to get the addresses we need to send. I am thinking of sending to Regional Administrator.

PETITION

Subject: Backlog in Labor Certification Processing at New York Regional Service Center.

Dear Regional Administrator:
I am writing on behalf of the individuals who have signed the attached petition and countless others affected by the interminable delays in the Permanent Labor Certification process at New York Regional Labor Certification Office(satellite office). The Labor Certification dates in the New York DOL has not been changed much since May 2004. Most of us are waiting for the approvals for the past 3 to 4 years. Many of our application have been approved by State (New Jersey, New York) months ago.

The delay in labor certification is causing great concern to most of us. Many of our lives are unsettled, due to them being uncertain of the outcome of the pending labor certification. In addition, with today's economy, many of us do not know how much longer we will be able to hold onto our jobs.

We are kindly requesting you to take special attention to expedite the processing at New York Regional Processing. It is important that the backlog in processing the labor certification is eliminated, to allow applicants to continue on with their green card processing, which will allow us to keep on working and be able to pay our taxes.

Thank you for your attention to this most urgent matter.

Respectfully Submitted:

Hello gcwait222

Your letter looks really good. Please go ahead and let us all know how to proceed from there. All others start showing interest and collect names. Thanks.........

gcwait222 said:
I have attached a draft petition. Please review it, and add your comments.

Please suggest a best way to collect all your names.

Also please try to get the addresses we need to send. I am thinking of sending to Regional Administrator.

PETITION

Subject: Backlog in Labor Certification Processing at New York Regional Service Center.

Dear Regional Administrator:
I am writing on behalf of the individuals who have signed the attached petition and countless others affected by the interminable delays in the Permanent Labor Certification process at New York Regional Labor Certification Office(satellite office). The Labor Certification dates in the New York DOL have not been changed much since May 2004. Most of us are waiting for the approvals for the past 3 to 4 years. Many of our applications have been approved by State (New Jersey, New York) months ago.

The delay in labor certification is causing great concern to most of us. Many of our lives are unsettled, due to them being uncertain of the outcome of the pending labor certification. In addition, with today's economy, many of us do not know how much longer we will be able to hold onto our jobs.

We are kindly requesting you to take special attention to expedite the processing at New York Regional Processing. It is important that the backlog in processing the labor certification is eliminated, to allow applicants to continue on with their green card processing, which will allow us to keep on working and be able to pay our taxes.

Thank you for your attention to this most urgent matter.

Respectfully Submitted:

Some comments...

Comments in red are grammatical corrections

Comments in green - These comments would be ground for denying the LC so I don't think you want to have them in your letters.

Good luck guys.