New York Regional DOL Tracker

My case is still pending

Applied April 2002 (NJ)
RFE August 2004
Moved to Regional in October 2004
AVM in NY DOL January 2004

Hello Guys

My case applied on April22, 2002 in NJ. moved to NY DOL on 10/8/04. They enter into AVM system on 01/12/05. I do not know how much time it take to clear from there?

Hi guys,

my case was received by NY DOL on Sept 2004, but I don't know when it is entred to the AVM.

Anyone knows HOW to get the date when it was (if so) entred to the AVM?

thanks

RIR/NY/ Aug 2001
received by NY DOL on Sept 2004.

AVM ???????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor status

SWA RIR NJ PD -- APRIL 2002
Sent to NY DOL -- AUG 2004
In NY DOL SYSTEM -- OCT 2004

Call 212-337-2193 and get ur case info using employer phone no.
I have not been able to get through it for the past few weeks though.

LC-Sickness said:
Hi guys,

my case was received by NY DOL on Sept 2004, but I don't know when it is entred to the AVM.

Anyone knows HOW to get the date when it was (if so) entred to the AVM?

thanks

RIR/NY/ Aug 2001
received by NY DOL on Sept 2004.

AVM ???????????????

SWA RIR NJ PD -- APRIL 2002
Sent to NY DOL -- AUG 2004

4 cases were forwarded to NY DOL on Aug 13 2004. But I find only 3 in AVM. these were entered in AVM in Oct 2004. Not sure whose case is missing.

My employer also sent a letter to NY DOL regarding my case status a month ago, but we haven't heard anything from them.

Thanks
ind

So it appears there are just about a dozen cases like ours, which are sitting in NY DOL. I wonder how long will it take them to process these. Does any one have any insight on how many people they are staffed with at the NY DOL.

It is also very hard to get information out of them.

Regards

Labour filed in NY on sept 2004

Dear Folks,

My state labour is filed in New jersy on 4/9/2002 and certified and forwarded to the regional office on 7/28/2004, the regional office said they received my case in September, 2004. Now they are reviewing the cases received in June 2004. My employer did not get 45 day notice for my case. Seems like, my case is not moved to Backlog center.

I have case number for my Labour. Can i check my labour status with my case number?

Any body is going through the same case?. Please share with me.

Regards
Govind

govindts said:
Dear Folks,

My state labour is filed in New jersy on 4/9/2002 and certified and forwarded to the regional office on 7/28/2004, the regional office said they received my case in September, 2004. Now they are reviewing the cases received in June 2004. My employer did not get 45 day notice for my case. Seems like, my case is not moved to Backlog center.

I have case number for my Labour. Can i check my labour status with my case number?

Any body is going through the same case?. Please share with me.

Regards
Govind

There are quite a few people like these on this forum including me. You can MWF 9-12 212 337 2184 to obtain status! These cases have not been forwarded to the BEC and will be processed in NY DOL.

Regards

Hi guys,

I called 212 337 2184 and I was told that they are processing cases entered to their system on early July.
But, how come cases, as most of us read on this forum, received much much later than that have been already cleared? any explanation guys, other than a random process.

LC-Sickness said:
Hi guys,

I called 212 337 2184 and I was told that they are processing cases entered to their system on early July.
But, how come cases, as most of us read on this forum, received much much later than that have been already cleared? any explanation guys, other than a random process.

Does anyone know what is the receipt date for cases entered their system in July 2004? By receipt date I mean the date NY State received application from the employer?

My application was sent at the end of August 2001, and still nothing heard... Any estimations on when it could be processed?

Thanks

can someone please help me regarding the issue i have.

I filed Labor in NY 11/20/2002 RIR. My epmloyer haven't heard anything from labor and lawyer is not helping that much either. Per one of my fren to check on my peition status, I went to following site http://archive.flcdatacenter.com/casesearch.asp

and it shows that the petition was filed. I get following info, can someone explain what it means?

DOL_Decision_Date - 11/20/2002
Certified_Begin_Date - 12/14/2002
Certified_End_Date - 12/14/2005
Approval_status - Certified

your help is really appreciated. Thanks

himalayandude said:
can someone please help me regarding the issue i have.

I filed Labor in NY 11/20/2002 RIR. My epmloyer haven't heard anything from labor and lawyer is not helping that much either. Per one of my fren to check on my peition status, I went to following site http://archive.flcdatacenter.com/casesearch.asp

and it shows that the petition was filed. I get following info, can someone explain what it means?

DOL_Decision_Date - 11/20/2002
Certified_Begin_Date - 12/14/2002
Certified_End_Date - 12/14/2005
Approval_status - Certified

your help is really appreciated. Thanks

This is Labor Condition Applications Certifications filed with DOL. That is just for H1B visa not green card related Labor Certifications.

NY cases going to Baclog elimination centres

Friends,

I heard that NY cases at the federal level are going to back log elimination centres from the 24th April. This I heard from a reliable source.

Can anybody confirm this ?

Thanks,

Teky.

teky said:
Friends,

I heard that NY cases at the federal level are going to back log elimination centres from the 24th April. This I heard from a reliable source.

Thanks,

Teky.

I talked to one of the guys at 212 337 2184 last monday, and he didn't mention anything like moving cases to Backlog centers.

I found this message on murthy.com
-------------------------------

Timeframes for Case Processing at BPCs
©MurthyDotCom
Atlanta and Chicago still have a total of approximately 10,000 labor certifications that they will be transferring to the BPCs. New York, Boston, and San Francisco will continue to process the cases they have until January 2006. It is not clear if the offices will remain open, if they still have cases at that point, or if they will send their cases to the BPCs. It is still projected that the BPCs will remain in operation for 24 to 30 months, if adequate resources are provided.

http://murthy.com/news/n_becbpc.html

teky said:
Friends,

Thanks,

Teky.

This is the first time I am hearing it. Could you please tell us your source for this information.

Either way, NY DOL seems to be working in a random way it appears. They seem to be processing cases which they recd in Dec, but people, out here on this forum, have had their cases recd by them in July 04, but they have not heard anything.

ur right. my case was recd in July 04. Company had called a couple of weeks back & they told them my case has not yet been assigned & that they are working on July. on asking an approximate timeframe , they did not have any

njrirlabor said:
This is the first time I am hearing it. Could you please tell us your source for this information.

Either way, NY DOL seems to be working in a random way it appears. They seem to be processing cases which they recd in Dec, but people, out here on this forum, have had their cases recd by them in July 04, but they have not heard anything.

july

I had called 212-337-2184 a month back and the person on phone told me that they were processing july.

The sad conclusion is that they are not processing any cases... I hope they start soon...