New York Regional DOL Tracker

Does it mean that DOL is processing cases received in June 04 or the cases that were entered in their system in June 04? Because my case was forwarded to NY DOL in Aug '04 but entered in their system in Oct 04.

Even my case was sent to NY in august, but they go by date entered. Even mine was entered into system in october. we may get notified at the same time , I will post once I hear from them

indgc123 said:
Does it mean that DOL is processing cases received in June 04 or the cases that were entered in their system in June 04? Because my case was forwarded to NY DOL in Aug '04 but entered in their system in Oct 04.

AAKG said:
Even my case was sent to NY in august, but they go by date entered. Even mine was entered into system in october. we may get notified at the same time , I will post once I hear from them

Hey Guys

I just called 212-337-2184 and found that my case though it was received by NY DOL in August 2004, it was entered in OCT 2004. so as they are currently processing July 2004 , the gentleman over there said my case would take approximately 3-4 months. (The processing is by the date entered into the system not by the date received.)

Thanks
inUSA2000

inUSA2000 said:
Hey Guys

I just called 212-337-2184 and found that my case though it was received by NY DOL in August 2004, it was entered in OCT 2004. so as they are currently processing July 2004 , the gentleman over there said my case would take approximately 3-4 months. (The processing is by the date entered into the system not by the date received.)

Thanks
inUSA2000

Hi,

I called the AVM of NY DOL (when it was working) and found out that my case was received on Sept 2004 but I don't know exactly when it was forwarded to DOL (I think most of you guys have an idea about some lawyers ...). My question is, is Sept 2004 means the date when it is entred to their system, or received ?

thanks to everyone for the precious inputs.

PD August 2001 (NY, RIR, EB3)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi guys,
I'm new here, but thought I'd give my details and partially explain my saga.

Filed RIR in NJ 2002-01-31
currently at NY region, submitted 2004-09-24, received 2004-09-29
Entered into electronic system at the region 2005-01-10

Spoke to someone at the region who said that they are currently processing July 2004 applications on a month for month rate, which means that I can expect o have my case examined in 6 months - therefore sometime in September.

If anyone has any info on cases that are being approved from NY region from July/August/September I'd be interested to hear. I filed as a software dev, not sure if it was EB2 or EB3, someone here can probably tell me.

approval

Labour approved (about 6 years )

ny/rir/eb2/pd june99
nonrir to rir pd sep01
approved april 1st week

onto another slog

Congratulations

Hi Kantha,

Can you please let me know when your case has been sent to NY regional.

Thanks,
Teky.

Congratulations

kantha said:
Labour approved (about 6 years )

ny/rir/eb2/pd june99
nonrir to rir pd sep01
approved april 1st week

onto another slog

Congratulations ! and best of luck for next steps.

May you please let us now when your case was forwarded to Regional office?

Thanks.

NY/RIR/PD. August 2001
Forwarded to Regional office on Sept 2004

Couple of weeks ago, my employer received a phone call from immigration authorities (not clear who it is) asking about the company location, # of employees and also asked specifically about the employee whose LC had been applied couple of years ago in Delaware. They also asked whether my employer has any offices in Delaware. My employer answered all their questions.

Does anyone have any idea why they called my employer and for what purpose?

FYI:

My case went to regional on Aug 9th 2004 and my colleague's case got delayed due to some query and went to BEC. The priority date was the same for both cases (Sept 2001). His case got approved last week. I wish my case hadn't gone to regional. :mad:

down_under said:
FYI:

My case went to regional on Aug 9th 2004 and my colleague's case got delayed due to some query and went to BEC. The priority date was the same for both cases (Sept 2001). His case got approved last week. I wish my case hadn't gone to regional. :mad:

Can you elaborate a bit more?

Are you sure he got approved from BEC? Not just received the 45-day letter?

And just to be clear this is a NY SWA or NJ SWA case? RIR or Traditional?

Thanks

JustWatching

Peninding cases in NY DOL

Hi Folks:

Here is my situation:

I filed Labor in Nj Feb 2002 RIR. Case finally Moved to NY DOL Jan 2005. I would like to see as to how many people in this forum, have their case pending in NY DOL.

I would appreciate if everyone in a similar boat, could please respond. So, we have an idea as to what NY DOL is upto these days. Just last week they approved a case which was transferred to them in Dec 04.

Regards

njrirlabor said:
Hi Folks:

Here is my situation:

I filed Labor in Nj Feb 2002 RIR. Case finally Moved to NY DOL Jan 2005. I would like to see as to how many people in this forum, have their case pending in NY DOL.

I would appreciate if everyone in a similar boat, could please respond. So, we have an idea as to what NY DOL is upto these days. Just last week they approved a case which was transferred to them in Dec 04.

Regards

LC: RIR/NY/ August 2001
Moved to NY DOL Sept 2004 ........ no news until now

JustWatching said:
Can you elaborate a bit more?

Are you sure he got approved from BEC? Not just received the 45-day letter?

And just to be clear this is a NY SWA or NJ SWA case? RIR or Traditional?

Thanks

JustWatching

I am not sure it got approved from BEC. What i am sure of is that as of Dec 2004, his case had not moved to Regional. When our attorney had called NY SWA in Dec, they said the case was going to be moved to BEC. Its an NY RIR, EB3 case. Also, no 45 day letter.

njrirlabor said:
Hi Folks:

Here is my situation:

Regards

LC: RIR/NJ/ April 2002
Moved to NY DOL Sept 2004
In NY DOL AVM Nov 2004 ........ no news until now