New York City - N-400 Timeline - Naturalization Experiences

Oath done

I had my oath today at 26 Fed Plaza and got my certificate. Very professional ceremony and happy that the journey is over.

Thank you very much to all the forum members who been very helpful..

Bob, Vorpal, Triple Citizen, Rick92, Johnny Cash, Baraider, Funky brother, Jefkorn, Lazycis, Cregan and i am sorry if i am forgetting anyone's name.

I am thankful to Rajiv for maintaining the forum and to all the moderators.

Good luck and my sincere prayers to everyone in their journey.

kong-rats, vital 2006.
Another one bites the dust...... Another one bites the dust.... !!! JEJEJE
:):):)

i had my oath today at 26 fed plaza and got my certificate. Very professional ceremony and happy that the journey is over.

Bob, vorpal, triple citizen, rick92, johnny cash, baraider, funky brother, jefkorn, lazycis, cregan and i am sorry if i am forgetting anyone's name.

I am thankful to rajiv for maintaining the forum and to all the moderators.

I had my oath today at 26 Fed Plaza and got my certificate. Very professional ceremony and happy that the journey is over.

Bob, Vorpal, Triple Citizen, Rick92, Johnny Cash, Baraider, Funky brother, Jefkorn, Lazycis, Cregan and i am sorry if i am forgetting anyone's name.

Congrats! Now go out and celebrate!

transcript question

Does the NYC office (federal plaza) require IRS tax transcripts? How many years back? What about state and local tax returns? Do we get those from Albany?

Thank you for all your help.

PP application question?

Dear Forum Members,

I am planning to apply for PP next week.

I got Nat Cert today 4/3 after the oath and N-400 online case status still show case received and pending.

Will it impact the delivery of passport or it does not matter??

Thanks a lot for all the help.

My case online the same, PENDING.

I select email alert but I did not receive any email. They did not update case status online.

oath done at 500 pearl street

i had my oath ceremony today at 500 pearl street. there is no need elaborating the procedure of the ceremony since Rick92 has already done that in one of his posts. thanks a bunch to all Forum members. and hey baraider i wish you good luck in your fight. do not give up.

funky brother - kong-rats being a usc.-

i had my oath ceremony today at 500 pearl street. There is no need elaborating the procedure of the ceremony since rick92 has already done that in one of his posts. Thanks a bunch to all forum members. And hey baraider i wish you good luck in your fight. Do not give up.

Starting new timeline for march 2009

Hello Everyone, I am starting a new timeline for my Naturalization N-400 case. I live in Nassau County, New York

N-400 Posted: 03/17/2009 -- Filed in Missouri
Priority Date: 03/24/2009

Welcome to the Forum, Manny93.

Once you have logged in, on the upper left side, you have a title that is called "UserCP". This will allow you to complete addtl info about you, your signature timeline and many other things. Once you have done so, everytime you make a comment, your signature will be printed below your message.

This way, you don't have to type it everytime. Any questions? :)

Hello Everyone, I am starting a new timeline for my Naturalization N-400 case. I live in Nassau County, New York

N-400 Posted: 03/17/2009 -- Filed in Missouri
Priority Date: 03/24/2009

question about NYC procedures

Hi,

Does the NYC office give an oath letter on the day of your interview, assuming that you passed? Thanks.

Can you share your time-line (you may want to make it your signature)? Thanks.

From what I've read, there's no fixed procedure; some, especially those interviewed before noon, get oath letter the same day; some get it later by mail.

Can you share your time-line (you may want to make it your signature)? Thanks.

From what I've read, there's no fixed procedure; some, especially those interviewed before noon, get oath letter the same day; some get it later by mail.

Thanks.

Your interview is about a week before than mine. If the time is morning, and if all is clear, you may get oath letter the same day - please keep us updated. Good luck.