New TSC Discussion - January 25, 2002

No Title

Congrats ! and wish you good luck for next stage.

Here we are looking for two months time frame once RFE is submitted. Normally it takes 10 days to one month to reply an RFE, so basically the one who gets RFE should expect 3 more months delay.

What a mess ?

KP

EB1 approved

Hello,
I just got e-mail from lawyer, informing about I-140 approval. I visit this forum every week for 7 months. This is really helpful (psychologically)site. I appreciate all you guys , who are active in this forum. It is encouraging that we all support each other during this painful process. Here are my details (all from lawyer, I did not see real papers):
EB1-OR
ND: 06/14/2001
AD: 01/23/2001

I hope TSC will speed up processing and no body have to wait more than 6 months (as President promised).
The best to all of you.
(I am in the tracker as Tin)

I am dipressed.

Man.. getting frustrated with TSC. But nothing I can do.. on the other note as I am spening 30 min every day browsing this site during office hours my employer|client are lossing productivity, I am lossing time and in turn US govt. is also lossing in term of taxes from all three. In other word\'s it\'s lost-lost-lost-lost situation insted of win-win-win-win.

Tin, please tell us your RD, ND, so, we know where EB1 case is now. PLease

COngratulation to Tin. are you in the tracking list? please post your RD, ND, AD. Thanks

To the person who is updating the tracking site

If you are too busy to update the tracking site, please handle the responsibility to others. I recommend GKing to do this important thing. It seems GKing is our good friend and the true King who will update the tracking site in time.

yes, agree. I watch this site siliently, and get the same knowledge.

Question:

Is the EB2 RIR and NIW processed roughly in the same time period?

Thanks.

I agree too, please let GKing handle the trackingsite

Congrations to Tin for your success. Wish you what ahead of you is a bright and sunshine sky. Please tell us more about the details of your case. It seems EB1 case progresses to June ND cases. How come my case is still pending? Any Jan-Mar EB1 cases are still pending?

Gking you are right!

Hari has been maintaining this tracker pretty much since last summer. We can\'t expect him to update every day. People do have lives after all.

Every so often a few people come along who are bitter about their own situation and take it out on poor Hari. Shame on you! Several of you owe him an apology.

THE TRACKER WILL NOT SPEED UP YOUR CASE!!!!!

Keep up the good work Hari and get a life to the critics.

140s going by SRC case # day?

Guys,

It seems that although TSC is processing some July ND EB2 cases, they are going by "case day", not RD. Case day means the day of the financial year they entered your particulars in their dB.

eg: 01-223-XXXXX means entered on the 223rd day of the 1 oct 2000 through 30 sept 2001 financial year ....

This is super-unfair, bec case day ties to ND - in the above eg, day 223 corresponds to 7/19/2001, which is the ND for everyone with 223 in their SRC #.

They should be going by RD, not case day, bec for many of us who send packets in May 2001, case day may be the same as someone who sent their packet in June or even July 2001.

Does it make sense to write this to Congressmen?

EB1 - Paul

Still no news on my case. But I have been told by my senator\'s office to contact them if there has been no movement by FEB 20th.

I think all center does it same way.

I think all center does it same way. For us who applied during TSC\'s mail room problem we got stuck in mail room for 30-40 days. But when they started picking up they did ALMOST sequentially, though I see some exceptions.

I don\'t think congressman will like to guide TSC how to process. Instead we may request them to push TSC for longer time comapre to other centers.

Its just my point of view.
Thanks

No Title

My I-140 (EB2) RD is 06/04/2001 and ND is 07/12/2001.Is there anybody who got approval with similar case?

KP

I really hope u get your approval soon. This si just cray man
Well I am now waitng for my interview date in march. Hope all goes well. I will keep in touch

AVM was not updated

Just for curiosity I checked AVM- and heard the same old message; though my case was approved a week ago. My case is handled by company\'s lawyer, but I do not think that they have any influence on TSC; to me it seems like TSC processes cases in random order. To learn about TSC working habit could be a good topic for Ph.D. dissertation. If looking at I-485 backlog you may think that I-140 Department is quite efficient !
I could not yet find a good forum for I-485 as this one, so I wish all of you will move to the next stage very soon.
Tin

No Title

Hi Rashid

Thanks for caring about me and us.

I am waiting for approval. Hope your interview goes well. I wish you good luck for final phase of GC process.

KP