New TSC Discussion - January 25, 2002

RFE

My employer says that I got an RFE for my previous employment experience. He says that I need to get an experience letter from my previous employer. I haven\'t checked the AVM yet. I don\'t know when he got this RFE letter from TSC(My guess is last friday 01/25/2001)

Is anyone in the the same boat? What did you guys do to respond to RFE? Are there any solution other than getting an experience letter from previous employer? Any input will be much appreciated.

My details:
Crouching Tiger
EB2-RIR
PD: 11/17/2000
RD: 06/12/2001
ND: 07/23/2001
RFE (I-140) for employment.

This is a clear indication that TSC is processing July end cases. Guys with July/Aug ND check with you lawyer/employer.

Crouching Tiger.

Paul, EDL, and other EB1 cases applicants< any progress in your cases? Please post here. Thanks

I feel sad for all EB1 applicants. It seems EB1 cases filed in Jan 2001 (12 months ago) are still hanging there. Nobody cares about our pain.

Have a nice day to all.

Thanks GKing

Gking,
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I cannot jump high enough to cross the I140 wall. :)

I will have to look into my LC (which I don\'t have at my office) to find out what category I was applied in (BS+5 years or MS+? years).
I will let you know as soon as I know the details.

Thanks for your input. If anyone else has any input please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Crouching Tiger.

i sent the mail around 1:30pm and got the reply by 3:00pm like this with link given by Kishen Patel

Thanks for contacting me with your concerns. It\'s
good to hear from you. I
value your comments, and you should receive a
letter from me shortly.
Again, thanks for writing to me. Let\'s keep in
touch.

Yours truly,

Saxby Chambliss
Member of Congress

Update on my RFE

RFE sent on Nov 26th. Reply sent on Dec 22nd. The AVM was not getting updated so after trying for almost 7-8 hrs in the week I got through to an IIO on Jan 18th. She said that RFE was recevied by TSC on Dec 29th. It has left the mailing room but has not yet made it to the Assigned Officers desk !!!! Where the hell did it go ???

she said it should reach him in a couple of days and he should give his decision within 2 weeks of that .... THIS IS THE WAY TSC WORKS !!!!

ND 3/06/01
EB3(RIR)

hope this helps those with RFEs to understand the weird ways of TSC ...

New Immigrants build this great country. Agree?

My sons are in College and major in government and politics. They are US citizens. They told me one day that they will try to work in INS because government jobs (especialy in INS) are easy to work and they are lazy bastards too.

No Title

Hi im9999

Sorry to hear about your RFE getting struck in TSC *s* *o*e, infact I am concerned as you know I also replied my RFE on Jan 7,02, if TSC is working this way I can not hope it before Feb 7 (that will be nice) 2002.

KP

No Title

I believe you can get a letter from your collegue who worked with you through the same company. Letter needs to be notarized. i did same and got approved. (No RFE for me)

need help

my 1-140 was approved on 1/14/02, but my lawyer have not recieved the approval letter yet. Does anybody know how long it takes to get the approval letter?

Your PD Daate Please

Can u please post your PD,ND date for the usefulness of other people who are painfully waiting for approvals......

Thanks

im9999 - the reason it is taking so long.

INS has 2 buildings about 10 miles apart. They use mules to transport files and documents.

No Title

I think US Govt. must have got lots of mules and donkey as dividends from the war in Afganistaan. These mules should be put in service between two buildings of TSC so that TSC should increase its of processing the pending cases.

Just an idea to use mules from Afganistaan.

Kishan Patel

Approval after RFE

I have been a silent watcher ever since I-140 was submitted and appreciated people sharing valuable information, now it\'s my turn to cheer you up.

My case is under the name &quot;bb&quot; in the tracker.

ND 3/2x/2001, SRC-01-128-xxx, EB2-RIR;
RFE on 11/27/01, intent to approve as EB3 as no enough evidence it\'s a EB2 case;
Responsed to RFE on 12/03/01 that agreed to be processed as EB3.
AVM changed to show RFE received on 12/06/01;
Got email from company lawyer today that approval notice has arrived, don\'t know the approval date yet.

Best luck to you all.

Ha Ha Ha... I am deeply hurt and trying to cheer up myself. Long waiting guys. My american dream wil

&nbsp;

Any recent approvals? it seems TSC stopped I-140 processing two weeks ago. All those approvals were

Any EB1 cases are approved? I called my attorney last night. my attorney told me EB1 cases may take 12-24 months to process. TSC has only 2 seniors in charge of EB1 cases. One is the I-140/I-485 squad head who put his time most on administration, and another one is a person who is close to retirement and may be not in good physical condition. TSC is considering to train more new guys to handle EB1 cases, but they will be eligible 2-3 years later b/c they have to go to school to learn something otherwise they can not make judgement on the qualification of EB1 applicants. I am not sure this is true or not.