New TSC Discussion - January 25, 2002

Please send your e-mails to tsci140@hotmail.com to add/update the TSC I140 tracker. Don\'t just post the details in this forum.

The link to the tracker is:
http://www.mycgiserver.com/~vp0001/

I encourage everyone to post questions/information and not just feelings of frustration. Lets try to keep the forum shorter and more meaningful.

Brief summaries:

1. AVM has not been updated since Dec. 21, 2001.
2. Some late July cases are being processed. There were a few approvals with ND around July 20, 2001. These also seem to be EB3
3. There was another round of case transfer to NSC in late Dec, but the extent is not yet known.
4. Some transfered cases with new ND of 12/12/01 in NSC have been approved.
5. The AVM in NSC has been updated. EB3 guys with ND before Sept. 2001 may use your original SRC number to check the AVM in NSC.

Thanks.

Guys! Cheer up..................

Let\'s hope this thread will bring us some good news. Best wishes to everyone who gets stucked in their I140 in TSC.

Please help and update the tracker.

Need help,

1. Any Idea when I can expect my approval
2. H1 (6 years) expiring on November 1 2002, what are my options (since I will have been on 140 for 1 year on November 1 2002)
3. Wife on H1 too(same expiry date)depending on my green card , what will happen?

userid gowdru
                      EB3-RIR
PD 07-05-2000
RD 10-18-2001
ND 11-01-2001

TSC cases transferred to NSC

HI,
For those who think that more than 3 cases, that were transferred to NSC on 11/29 have been approved, raise your hands?

Answer: If your hand is still up......dream on!

Fact: only a handful of those transferred have. Many like myself, Frisco, and RN_S, are still waiting to be assigned to an officer.

However, on a positive note, NSC has processed a case with RD 12/6, so maybe our RD 12/12/01, will be dealt with soon.

Fingers crossed.

Ukcper

PS those still with their hands up...............wake up!

No Title

Guys look at VSC\'s new processing time .
Processing 12/03/01 #of days - 80-100 days.

At this rate I would have got approved 3 times from VSC :)

RD 30 JUN 01
ND 30 JUL 01

No Title

Ken,

Did you hear some thing about your RFE. I am waiting for my RFE and I don\'t have courage to check AVM as I know it will play the very same ancient message.

God bless all of us. TSC is inflicting a severe pain on all of us.

KP, EB2(RIR), ND, Fed 20, 2001, RFE Dec 12, 2001, RFE replied Jan. 7, 2002 and PD July 2000.

EB1 Jan 2001 cases are still in pending situation. What\'s the f**k goinf on in TSC?

anyone could shed any lights on tSC EB1 processing?

No Title

TSC is in real mess, may be TSC had gone bankrupt with the ideas to speed up the processing. TSC needs a radical change and that will never happen, as immigration is last priority for every body in USA except aliens.

Since last January (2001) I am hearing these false hopes but nothing happened and I am not hopeful to happen something soon.

God help all of us.

KP

What a match

Hi Gking,

When I was writing my message I was thinking of Enron, and you also think same. Yes TSC is like Enron doesn\'t know what to do, how to account its works and finaly went bankrupt.

TSC is headed in Enron way, bad for those b####t and they will get no job if laid off from TSC.

KP

this month will end soon, we do not see as many approvals as in last two months, it seems TSC change

money. I think this is also the idea of the INS headquater in Washington DC. Otherwise, TSC does not dare to do this. we have to launch a protest in Washington DC. Anyone can be the leader for such an event? I will definitely join any protest action anywhere anytime.

What poor EB1 applicants we are!!!!! those who sent their materials 12 months ago suffer the most among us.

Observations

(1) TSC intentionally ignores EB1 cases

(2) TSC does very random processing, as a result, an EB2 with ND Jan 16, 01 gets approval in July, 01 and another EB2 with ND Feb 20, 01 is still waiting. There may be several pending cases like mine due to this random processing. This random processing is for all type cases such as I-140, I-485 etc etc. Then TSC justifies that those who got approved were more lucky. Shame (no offence please) on such a luck which is defined by an inefficient agency like TSC.

(3) If TSC ever implements (though I have a serious doubt on TSC capabilities) premium processing (PP)?, in order to justify that the petitioner got response in 15 days, TSC will issues lots of RFEs to away with responsibilities associated with PP.

Shame on you TSC.

What\'s up with you, TSC?

No AVM update. No Processing time update. Maybe they really got caught up or just lay back, relax?

but.....

As far as I know, PP stop watch stops as soon as they send the RFE out and starts again the very day they receive it.. Total time can\'t be more than 15 days.. If it is over 15 days, they have to return $1000 ..

But I could be wrong.... And you know what.. I was wrong before...

Approval from 485 forum

Gking, you asked him for his dates...here they are:posted By:

fq01803god 1/25/02 6:56 PM
(#4 of 5)
RIR EB2
AD 01/24/02
ND 04/14/01
I have posted a message inquiring as to how he found it. That was only yesterday. I suspect that he might have talked to IIO.

from other sit

Following posting I saw in texasimmigration site

---------------------------------------------------------------

Recommend (0 recommendations so far) Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Hello Bala,
My I-140 took 14 months (ND: 11/16/2000). Just get approved today. About 5 month ago my attorney sent several inquery to INS by fax. but no reply. I even talked to officer by dialing INS# 214-3811423. She told me it\'s in officer\'s hand. Just told me wait.

Finally, I got approved. But it seems that the efforts we did to speed up are just no help.

What 1-800 number did you call and get talking to an officer???

Good luck to you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lets see TSC doesn\'t turn out to be another Enron. Both are in same state.