New TSC dicussion - Nov. 26

ukcper/mt01 - Cases that transferred to NSC

Hi ,

Would you check NSC automated message and see what it says? Do you know the phone no. for NSC?

Reasons for transferring case - Found in ILW.com ,

My current status is L-1A and I am seeking a green card. I work in California but my company\'s head office is in Michigan. My I-140 was applied for in the Nebraska Service Center in October 1999. When I called up customer service last week, I was informed that my file has been transferred to California Service Center on June 23, 2000. No reason was specified. My questions are: Does this mean that I lose my priority date and have to start from ground zero at CSC? What could be the possible reasons for transferring my files?

A: Files are getting transferred to the California Service Center to expedite processing even though the CSC is quite slow. You will have to file your adjustment application at the CSC as well since you reside in California. Your priority date will not be affected. Your case was probably transferred because you actually work in California. The Service Centers were previously accepting cases where the company is based, however, they have stopped doing so.

No Title

ukcper/MT01 ,Do you guys by any chance reside under NSC Jurisdiction area? I am just wondering if TSC is transferring the cases to NSC based on the residential address one has given while filing I140.

Two cases transferred are both EB3 (one April and one May case)...

Again, EB3 guys filed in March, pls talked to IIO if your case been assigned to an officer. Or at least, check AVM to see if your case transferred or not. We haven\'t seen any EB3 case lately.

mt01\'s case is with ND of MAY

It looks we may see approvals for April/May shortly as this transfer of cases show that TSC is actively into April/May cases

It is really getiing weird.

MT01 is living and working in NC (North Carolina), his company is in NC. He got hs LC from NC SESA (State) and ATL DOL (Federal) (???). So his case with ND of May should be processed in TSC. But it was transfered to NSC.

Another case (Ukcper\') with ND of late April was transfered as well. Hope Ukcper can tell his details soon. It seems his case is special, because he talked about interview.
Firstly, congratulations, must be a great relief.
I have a question, did you use an attroney, during this last stage?,
and if so, what did he do?
This may be the reason of ukcper\'s transfer: "i have a straight forward EB3 case, but the company i work for did change its name and Tax ID (spin off) after my LC. HE filed my I140 with the new name.I am still waiting for the approval."

In the next few days we should find out what is really going on in TSC. I just hope lots of cases are transfered to NSC or VSC to speed up the I-140 processing in TSC.

TSC -> NSC

FYI: the AVM for my I140 also mention about interview or other action.

There is a lot going on in my mind since I am currently not able to call TSC since their phone line always busy during the day time and NSC also does not have my old case number registered according to their AVM system.

Anyway, for Ukcper where is your country of origin? (if you don\'t mind telling us) since I lived in a country which is listed in DOS to require a longer waiting period (see http://www.murthy.com/UDarab.html for details).

Thanks

Nsc transfer

My company is in Florida, which is also where i reside. My LC was done at Atlanta DOL.

I think texas has transfer a bulk of I140, to help with the backlog, the 255 days for processing will be up by the end of the year, which was mentioed on the reciept notice.

I will speak to my attroney tomorrow, to find out any information he may have. Will keep you all informed.

I\'m a bit worried about the message I heard on the AVM about An interview. However, since my case is EB3 and all they usually check is education background and experience, I dont think an interview will really be necessary at this stage. Glad to hear MT01 also got the same message.

I\'m hoping to hear many more have been transferred, so get calling!!!!

The AVM also gave a telephone # to call, but it is not the normal # used to check status of claims.
Again, I think because we don\'t have NSC case #, they have set up another line for this type of case. The next few days will be interesting.

MT01 ...please keep us informed.

ukcper

PS my pd is 07/99, country of birth India, UK citizen.

ITS THE SAME MESSAGE

Hi Guys
With the recent news of few cases being transfered to NSC, I checked the AVM, my case is still in TSC with same old irritating message.

RD 4/17/01
ND 4/27/01
SRC 01158*****
I HOPE WE ALL WILL GET SOME GOOD NEWS ABOUT APPROVALS NEXT WEEK.

Getting weird is right

In the time I\'ve followed this board, I certainly haven\'t seen anything like this.

The only thing that I can think of is that Commissioner Ziglar personally read my letter to him, where I suggested transferring cases from TSC to NSC to expedite processing. After a review of logistical details, he decided that my idea was a great one and decided to implement it. The only thing I haven\'t received is a Thank You letter or phone call from him; but I\'m sure he\'s quite busy and with Christmas just around the corner, I will probably receive a gift from him then.

He told me to "Thank you"

James told me to say thank you on his behalf.. When I last time had dinner with him, he was profoundly praising you for your great innovative idea... He told me that the Christmas present is on its way and it could be the inheritance of INS director position ...

Are you ready Ken????

Transfer to NSC

I have been a silent observer. My case SRC 01-152-xxxxx
EB3 RD april 1 2001, ND april 19 2001. PD aug 24 99
After seeing this forum i checked the AVM and found that my case has also been transfered to NSC. My company is based in NC but i live in FL.

RN

I was hoping it would be a speedy Christmas approval

However, I think the directorship pays pretty well, so I could probably do the work on evenings and weekends.
I hope he took you to a nice restaurant, as I only get McDonalds.

Is it a coincidence that all 3 are EB3

As was suggested, all I can think of is that they are transferring workload. Perhaps a load of EB3 will move to NSC. We certainly haven\'t seen cases transferred like this before. I certainly hope this is good news.

My problem with that is it seems far too efficient for INS to do that. This should be an interesting week/month.

another case transfer - Psoted in I-140 TSC disccusions

140 Case Transfered to Different INS Center
Posted By: hydap 12/3/01 7:59 AM
(#9 of 9)
Does anyone have any idea why TSC transfered 140 case to NSC, my company comes under TSC only. My notice date is in July 2001.

EB1to be approved

Is there any recently approved at EB1? My ND# is 01-069-xxxxx and still posted the same message on AVM every day. The latest EB1 approval from this board is ND Dec 15, 2000. EB1 fellows, what could we do now, waiting more days??