New TSC dicussion - Nov. 26

Frisco - get real

Its not like anyone will find that info out. Eb2 AND eb3 are within weeks of each other and if you check the tracker, there has been an EB3 RFE this week, as well as an approval last week. The tracker is not exactly a large sample of all applicants either.

No Title

I think INS is not satisfied withthe documents provided by my attorney so they need more in details.

I-140 TSC moved to NSC

I just checked the status of my case today, and the AVM told me that my case has been moved to NSC as of Nov 29 2001.
FYI: my receipt date is may 8 2001 EB3 (RIR)

Anybody has this situation also that could be shared, Thanks

Suprise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it possible. Is there anybody else whose case is moved to NSC.

where is your company head office and where you employed?

Please talk to someone in NSC to find out if they indeed received the case from TSC ( they must have,still....)

Is this real? Where did you get your LC, where are you now, where is the HQ of your company?

Please let us know. It is really a suprise. There must be a reason TSC did the transfer. It is possible that TSC is starting to move May cases from general shelves to the I-140 area, but it does not mean May cases are being assigned. They may find your case should be in NSC. Of course I hope TSC move all the May to July cases to NSC, where officers are more efficient.

Are you currently living in the NSC area?

No Title

MT01, Did you opt to move to NSC, if YES what did you do? If NO does that mean that TSC is handing over I140s to NSC?

KGH

Actually my previous message should read "March" EB3 candidates.

In reply to your message...
Infact, it is actually quite easy to find out this info. Some March EB3 candidates can call the IIO and check if their case has been assigned to an officer. If it is, then everything is fine, and that ends well. If not, then we MAY have a problem. Because we know that March EB2 cases till ND 3/26/01 have been assigned/adjudicated.

For March 2001, the only EB3 case we heard about was im9999\'s case - RFE. I know our tracker is a (very) small sample. Out of 10 pending March cases, 8 are EB3 cases. I don\'t see a good trend here regarding EB3 cases.

I hope all these cases get approved next week.

RE: I-140 TSC moved to NSC

Well, I did not do anything. And I checked my lawyer, and she said that she did not do anything either. But according to her - it may be a very good thing that could happen to me.

My company headquarter is in Charlotte, NC.

Hope this info helps. And please let me know if you have any other similar info.

Thanks

Is it better to check automated meesage in the week end?

The case moving to NSC is interesting and did it happen only a particular case? It is better to check automated message in the week end. Please try to ring TSC in the week end

No Title

Cases not being assigned does not necessarily represent a problem. There has been an ebb and flow to these adjudications. Also, I personally think it is pointless for people to continually try calling IIOs, as INS has already said this is a big expenditure. Hence, the more people that call, the more money for people answering the phones and less for adjudicators. That is oversimplifying the case, hower the money does come from somewhere.
Your last comment was related to writing letters. Many of us already wrote multitudes of letters. One opinion would be that TSC is listening and now processing, or it is merely a conicidence of time. Personally, I don\'t believe the last writing session did any good and INS and TSC will do things as they please. They have been the worst bureaucracy for many years and will proudly continue to maintain that honor for many to come, I\'m sure. Writing more letters when TSC is actually adjudicating cases AND most of the rest of the country could care less about immigrants, would probably be pointless.
I, too, hope that these cases are approved next week.
Have a good weekend, I try not to stress about INS details on Saturdays and Sundays.

CKL, Thanks for the info ...

What documents do you or your lawyer plan to send to INS regarding the RFE?

No Title

Did anybody check AVM last night i.e Friday night? I checked it and it has the same old message.

No Title

I wrote my part of the letters. It did no good. One senator\'s office told me that we just have to wait out the delay, because TSC is the largest INS Service Center, and therefore they have a lot more cases to process compared to other Service Centers. I agree INS and TSC will do as they please.

However, by getting to know what is actually going on in TSC, you hope you can address it in some way.

Ken, I am writing this on a Saturday, but you don\'t have to read till Monday :) So, Did you have a good weekend?

Where do u live?

Where do u live right now?
Sometimes the case gets transferred since u live in a NSC governed area
-Txlucky

No Title

Can that happen..?
my I140 is pending at TSC and I work/reside in VSC Governed area...
wud my case too be transferred to vsc? :)
just wondering

case transferred to NSC..checked AVM

My case has also been transferred to NSC, as per avm. It was t/f on Nov. 29. Note the same date as other NSC transfer.

My details
ND 4/27/01
Rd 4/19/01
case# SRC 01 158 xxxx
EB3 (reg)

message stated that an interview may be scheduled, or further action will be taken by NSC.

Questions..... Any others with this message? Is it normal to conduct an interview at this stage? Will the case #, ND, RD remain the same?

All April ND should check AVM asap.

Ukcper

Is NSC helping TSC?

Maybe NSC is helping TSC, I think. If so, there should be a group of applicants transfered there, instead of only one or two. Everyone please check your status and post. Thanks.