New TSC dicussion - Nov. 26

Found this on Greencardapply.com

Dated 11/01/01

I-140 petitions are currently in most cases within a 60 day processing time. It is anticipated to maintain at that level.

The processing time of I-485 employment based cases is now slightly under one year. The INS hopes to move towards a 9-10 month
processing time for I-485. The front log and data entry mail room delays continue to plague INS Service Centers.

Obviously they haven\'t checked out TSC. Even CSC isn\'t under 60 days.

Hopefully it is an objective and that TSC will actually continue to work on them.

Can you send me ur contact details

Hi sbkilaru,
thanks for the info, this will give me new lease of life.
can you send me ur email id or telephone number so that I can find out and hire ur attorney as to how this can be done. You can send it to me at sushil.motwani@gecits.ge.com. Looking forward to talk to you.

Thanks for your help

Sbkilaru, can you give me ur contact info

Hi sbkilaru,
thanks for the info, this will give me new lease of life.
can you send me ur email id or telephone number so that I can find out and hire ur attorney as to how we can re-use the labour. You can send it to me at sushil.motwani@gecits.ge.com. Looking forward to talk to you.

Thanks for your help and advise.

Agree But a lot of EB3 cases of March yet..

to get approved. Strange no EB3 cases approved in recent tide of approval. Is TSC holding up EB3 cases? EB3 Guys filed in march, pls check TSC to see if your case been asigined to an officer. My stupid company lawyer won\'t give my case # (stupid company policy). My EB3 case filed around March 15 2001.

Strange no EB3 cases approved in recent ...

tide of approval. Is TSC holding up EB3 cases? EB3 Guys filed in march, pls check TSC to see if your case been asigined to an officer. My stupid company lawyer won\'t give my case # (stupid company policy). My EB3 case filed around March 15 2001.

CGM and D_Z, please check AVM. Any new approvals? Do not know why TSC keeps on processing cases in

Hope more good news coming from today\'s AVM update.

CKL .... Did you receive your RFE letter ???

If so, let us know as to what they have asked.

I haven\'t received mine yet.

I have not received yet. I will check with my attorney this afternoon.

im9999:

The secretary of my attorney told me that she will call me when she receives the letter. I have not heard from her yet so I think the letter has not arrived at my attorney\'s office.
I will check with my attorney this afternoon. His mails come afternoon daily.
Wednesday next week will be 14 days passed since the letter was sent out. I will call TSC next Wednesday if I have not received the letter.

No Title

Is any body reached IIo Recently. I tried 30 Min. Yester day. Today also I tried 30 Min. No Luck. What is the best time?

There is no best time to reach an IIO

The line is always busy during the business hours.
My tip is to use the redial function of the telephone and keep dialing.
If I want to pick the best time, I would say either between 12pm and 1 pm of Esters time or between 11 am to 12 pm of Central time.

A Request to Feb EB3 candidates

Can you check with an IIO to see if your cases have been assigned to an officer? It would be good to know, if they are holding back EB3 cases, or if all these cases were at one officer\'s desk - who may be on vacation or for reasons he/she only knows, is not approving them.

With some knowledge of what is happening at TSC, we can atleast try to do something about it - like writing letters.

Let us know...
Thanks.

im9999, I received my RFE letter

I received the letter.
It asked to provide more envidences of the nature of my work.

CKL, is your case Regular LC based EB-2? Why does TSC want to know the nature of your work?

Do you mean TSC wants to know if you are doing a contract job?

Please clarify, thanks.