New TSC dicussion - Nov. 26

DOES EB1/2/3 MATTER

Congrads to all whose I140 got approved. Could someone tell me whether EB categories matter for I 140 processing ???

TRACKER UPDATED!!!

Hello everybody,

Just now I updated the tracker. If I missed updating any info please point it out. VP, the original creator of the tracker was kind enough to mail me a copy of the tracking list. I also got back my laptop today. I did not expect my laptop to be back this early.

The tracker updating should not be running into any more glitches from now onwards. Thanks for all your cooperation and understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

-Hari

No Title

They are obviously (finally) putting some workers on I140. The processing time still sucks; but at least there are lots of adjudications. Based on whta is occuring, I think that you are right ang an April approval will be in shortly, hopefully also Dr. Patel will receive his long overdue approval
Ken

No Title

Gking !

Good analysis. If TSC does this type of hard work I think by January we can see July ND approvals. But who knows. I was expecting my case to be approved by August end and I am still waiting.

Yesterday AVM played the same very old message.

Any way guys good luck

KP

Gking i have a question can you please help me?

If the case in EB2 get rejected because of experience(BS+5),then they automatically transfer the application to EB3 or do we need to apply again?If it is so which date will be considered prior applied EB2 date or new EB3 date?If it comes in EB3 again it takes how much time?

I appreciate the answers.

More stats for those of us who love numbers

Good analysis Gking. I think KP might be right that they will be into July in January. Since mine is July 10th, that gives me some hope.

I checked the tracker for approvals/RFE for the last 4 months

August - 13
September - 5 UNBELIEVABLE
October - 13 - mostly in the last 10 days of the month.
Novemver - 28 AND COUNTING.

So based on the tracker, they have adjudicated almost as many petitions in November as they had for the entire previous 3 months total. It could be more by Friday.
REMEMBER - TSC STILL SUCKS.

Joe Carson, Rathi / Bha,

Your NDs are very close to the recent EB2 approvals. I wonder why your cases haven\'t been approved yet.

Can you and other EB3 candidates check with an IIO to see if your cases have atleast been assigned to an officer? May be you can also ask them why the disparity between EB2 and EB3. Hope to see your approvals in the next few days.

Thanks.

Good analysis Gking

Hope they will continue to deploy IIOs for I-140. If they shift them for other then we will see more delays. I think December approval pattern will answer this question.

thanks Gking

Lc only says BS+5 no MS then they should consider this right or wrong?
Bs is not 3 years indian bachelors in engineering 4 years degree.

Thanks

CGM and sg94ahpw, please check your AVM to see whether or not your cases have been approved. Thanks

It is time to check AVm to see any EB1 filed in Jan has been approved or not. It is about 11 months now.

How many days would I have to respond RFE?

An RFE letter was sent out from TSC but I have not receive it yet.
Could anyone please tell me how many days I would have to respond the RFE.
Thanks.

Can we Re-Use the Labour

Can anyone tell me if we can Re-use the labour filed for some other person and apply I-140 directly without having to apply the labour again. As everyone knows there was an Intent to Deny on my petition and my lawyer send a response to that on Oct\'15 but so far did not hear from TSC. So planning to move to join differenct comanpany under different service centre. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcone as to what my next steps should be .

140 Approved!!!! RD: 03/12/2001, ND: 03/15/2001. EB2RIR

Great news for me!!!
My 140 is approved on Nov 20th, I haven\'t checked the system in a week, as I was on vacation. I just checked, and it\'s approved!!
Soooooo happy
Hari, please update the tracker, I am on the tracker as texasdude.
Thanks so much for all of you to keep the spirits up, all this time.
I have been a silent watcher for the past few months.

TSC may be finished most of approvals till March

It looks April cases might be assigned to officers. Really nice week