NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

Parlay,

Tell me how many american employers are ready to sponser for GC? Only desi employers right and how many desi employers are ready to bear the expenses incurred to sponser you including H1 transfers too. CST did not chargerd for H1 & H4 transfer for me and for my spouse. But you know one thing that initially they did not ask me to pay nothing but they told me that they need a project and need to on their payroll.

I believe DOL knows what he is doing. Below content is from one of his email, SEE THE CONTENT IN BOLD.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please fill attached 750b (it is an optional) matching with exact job title or similar job title, duties and experience for approved/certified 750a.

Additionally need I-140, I-485, I-765, I-131, G-325A applications with proper filing fees. 6 Passport size photos, medical reports, birth certificate and marriage certificate (if married).

Fees: I-140 $190
I-485 $385 ($215 if it is under 12)
I-765 $175 (not required age under 12)
I-131 $165 (required for everyone for traveling) except USA born
G-325 $70

Checks on Money Orders or Cashier checks on the name of United Citizenship and Immigration Services.

ETA 750b: Alien experience details (New Labor application or Certified Labor Substitution): Skill set does not matter but Exact Job title close Job title and similar job duties, qualifications and experience required to substitute a labor.

I need six sets (3 forms for Maine and 3 forms for New Hampshire).

They must print double sided together (back and front application in one page).

I am also sending the sample application forms.

They have to keep job title as programmer analyst or a system analyst or Programmer Analyst/Software Engineer or systems analyst/software engineer or system administrator/system analyst or Business Analyst/Systems Analyst.

For New Hampshire:

Column no.7: address where alien will stay: 100 Main Street, Suite 306, Dover, NH 03820.

column no. 8: address of employer: Cybersoftec, Inc. , 100 Main Street, suite 306, Dover, NH 03820

Present address: any present address of alien is no problem.

column 10: select 'b' Alien will apply adjustment of status in the USA.
City: Portsmouth

State: NH

For Maine:

Column: 7: 480 Congress Street, Suite 125, Portland, Maine 04101.

Column 8: Cybersoftec, Inc., 480 Congress Street, Suite 125, Portland, Maine 04101.

Column 10: select 'b' Alien will apply adjustment of status in the USA.
City: Portland, Maine

State: ME

Any job duties or experience: just mention as Computer systems, programming, design, develop programs and systems on a day- to-day basis.

At least two years work experience is required.

Note: For new labor: I no need any documents except forms/applications due to our reputation with the officers at DOL.

I need 3 applications for New Hampshire and 3 applications for Maine from each and every qualified candidate who is willing to join Cybersoftec and to process Green Card. Original signatures required in all the labor applications.

Regards,
Nick Mandalapa
President & CEO
Cybersoftec, Inc.
485c Route 1 south, Suite # 190
Iselin, NJ 08830
(917) 488-2264 or
207- 286-4005
nick@cybersoftec.com
www.cybersoftec.com

need_info1 said:
Parlay,

Tell me how many american employers are ready to sponser for GC? Only desi employers right and how many desi employers are ready to bear the expenses incurred to sponser you including H1 transfers too. CST did not chargerd for H1 & H4 transfer for me and for my spouse. But you know one thing that initially they did not ask me to pay nothing but they told me that they need a project and need to on their payroll.

I believe DOL knows what he is doing. Below content is from one of his email, SEE THE CONTENT IN BOLD.

Please fill attached 750b (it is an optional) matching with exact job title or similar job title, duties and experience for approved/certified 750a.

Additionally need I-140, I-485, I-765, I-131, G-325A applications with proper filing fees. 6 Passport size photos, medical reports, birth certificate and marriage certificate (if married).

Fees: I-140 $190
I-485 $385 ($215 if it is under 12)
I-765 $175 (not required age under 12)
I-131 $165 (required for everyone for traveling) except USA born
G-325 $70

Checks on Money Orders or Cashier checks on the name of United Citizenship and Immigration Services.

ETA 750b: Alien experience details (New Labor application or Certified Labor Substitution): Skill set does not matter but Exact Job title close Job title and similar job duties, qualifications and experience required to substitute a labor.

I need six sets (3 forms for Maine and 3 forms for New Hampshire).

They must print double sided together (back and front application in one page).

I am also sending the sample application forms.

They have to keep job title as programmer analyst or a system analyst or Programmer Analyst/Software Engineer or systems analyst/software engineer or system administrator/system analyst or Business Analyst/Systems Analyst.

For New Hampshire:

Column no.7: address where alien will stay: 100 Main Street, Suite 306, Dover, NH 03820.

column no. 8: address of employer: Cybersoftec, Inc. , 100 Main Street, suite 306, Dover, NH 03820

Present address: any present address of alien is no problem.

column 10: select 'b' Alien will apply adjustment of status in the USA.
City: Portsmouth

State: NH

For Maine:

Column: 7: 480 Congress Street, Suite 125, Portland, Maine 04101.

Column 8: Cybersoftec, Inc., 480 Congress Street, Suite 125, Portland, Maine 04101.

Column 10: select 'b' Alien will apply adjustment of status in the USA.
City: Portland, Maine

State: ME

Any job duties or experience: just mention as Computer systems, programming, design, develop programs and systems on a day- to-day basis.

At least two years work experience is required.

Note: For new labor: I no need any documents except forms/applications due to our reputation with the officers at DOL.

I need 3 applications for New Hampshire and 3 applications for Maine from each and every qualified candidate who is willing to join Cybersoftec and to process Green Card. Original signatures required in all the labor applications.

Regards,
Nick Mandalapa
President & CEO
Cybersoftec, Inc.
485c Route 1 south, Suite # 190
Iselin, NJ 08830
(917) 488-2264 or
207- 286-4005
nick@cybersoftec.com
www.cybersoftec.com

need_info1 said:

Well, if you think CST accepts money only for processing expenses then Mr. Mandalapa would not have illegal profit of $2.1 million in his bank account. And unfortunately Mr Mandalapa is not the first person to have this kind illegal profit and won't be the last person. I am not saying all the companies are like that, but there are many. It's amazing that you are still trying to defend Mr. Mandalapa's actions.

Secondly, employee should NEVER pay for H1 expenses. That's the bottomline. Now your mindset came down to such a level that as CST did not ask for money you are feeling great (and feel grateful) about CST. There is nothing great about it. It's a basic.

As an analogy, my employer pays my health insurance. There is nothing great about it because that's the basic law (to provide heath insurace to full-time employees).

need_info1 said:

I have seen it 100 times. It's amazing that you still believe what Mandalapa said. It also shows your lack of judgemental abilility. You cannot even figure out what is bluff and what is truth. I can say that I have good reputation with US President Bush. Will you believe me?

This is the way Mr Mandalapa expolited you - plain simple bluffing. I read this kind words many time from CST management (posted in various immigration forums) or some CST employees - "CST can get your GC faster", "Nick knows what he is doing. He is very experienced about getting people GC", "Nick/Bhatia has connection in INS. He can get your GC fast". And you are one of them who believed those words.

Last edited by a moderator:
need_info1 said:

Nick might have thought --- wow this is a winning sentence to grab guys into the cyberworld ... Looks like a straight translation from Telgu to Hinglish.

need_info1 said:
assur,

Why are you grouping seller and buyer here. There is no buyer in this forum or anyone whose applications were filed by Cyber also not a buyer. PERIOD.

Tell me any employer can file for you any application in USA - especially desi companies - there may be few but not all. I am in USA for last 6 years and I did not paid for H1 & H4 transfers including Cyber. But when a company wants to process for green card, they told me that I have to pay for expenses incurred for processing. This is what. Whoever paid for Cybersoftec those amounts are towards for expenses and some candidates agree to and some like me did not. But after analysing myself, I did towards the expenses not any bribe.

The expenses, advertisements, attorney, forms, printing, coping, sending applications to labor office, USCIS, etc.,
Multiply above mentioned expenses 3 times (one for original and 2 for substitutors) that is a buying and selling game.
DOL issued 400 LCs and USCIS issued 1200 GCs, does it make sense. Do a simple math 400 LCs mean 400 GCs. Thats it. When USCIS/DOL drilled down the facts, they found mis-use. If everything is fine then where and what is the problem?
You are not the buyer but someone is, seller enjoyed eventually.

A Cyeber Victim.

Pralay,

Before working with any company, everyone is good but when comes to issues everyone will try to hide themselves, here same thing happend. Moreover, if I know about this person in the past, I could have not sent the doucments to file any application for me. But things are good at the first instant and now I am in miserable state and no one can help me. But one thing I am trying myself, who approached me on pre-approved labor issues, I told to all of them NEVER go for them, if the company is in good shape.

I am not in favor of persons who do wrong/fradulent things. But whatever happend is not in my hand, employer did the fraud, but I did.

I did contacted attorney on this and I am following.

Do you know math before!!!

assur,

Now everyone can do math ...

I was in doubt at the submitting the applications and contacted the basterd too. He told me some story. But as a employee how many questions I can ask - a few. Now I can guess what he did with the 3 sets of applications.

need_info1 said:
assur,

Now everyone can do math ...

I was in doubt at the submitting the applications and contacted the basterd too. He told me some story. But as a employee how many questions I can ask - a few. Now I can guess what he did with the 3 sets of applications.

Dont worry too much. The company did not have 1000 approved labors. They had only around 70 and applied for around 350+ people using copies. You dont have control on that idiot's actions.
I think the 1000 petitions are inclusive of H1s. How can the employees know how he filed and how many he filed? He never gave copies of the petitions to the beneficiaries.

NewVictim2005 said:
Dont worry too much. The company did not have 1000 approved labors. They had only around 70 and applied for around 350+ people using copies. You dont have control on that idiot's actions.
I think the 1000 petitions are inclusive of H1s. How can the employees know how he filed and how many he filed? He never gave copies of the petitions to the beneficiaries.
70 + 350=420 :cool:
420 * $20000 (expenses) = 8400000 :eek:
$8400000 * 3 (Buyers) = $25200000 :eek:

Dont worry

Friends,

Do not worry. I hope no one will be after us. Because we did not know that Mr N is a cheater. If DOL/USCIS questions us, then we can show the proof that we are nothing wrong. If they question us about money, we can clearly tell them that Mr N has taken that money for Green card processing and training.

We can form a group and request for money back because of the cheating. Lets start doing that. That way we can convince DOL/USCIS that we were cheated by N and there is nothing wrong from us.

So please do not worry about the payment. Many companies do that. As I have seen in this forum someone mentioned that if you paid abnormal amount (25k or something like that) then it is questionable if USCIS/DOL asks you. Otherwise I am sure nothing to worry.

advise

In order to get the revalidation stamping in Canada/Mexico, how early I can apply?

I heard that, one can apply for stamping 60 days ahead of existing visa expiration.

Can anyone please confirm. appreciate your help.

my case might help somebody out there..

Hi there,

I think my case gives some hope to someone, who was victim of Cybersoftec.
I am one of Cybersoftec victim. after knowing that my 485 got cancelled, as per my lawyer advice i stopped working. i was in EAD and in 8th year. my lawyer has applied motion and h4(My wife is on H1). Motion got rejected bacuse of fraud labour. but my H4 got approved with i-94. then i had applied H1 with a pending labour in premiom processing. yesterday i my H1B got approved with i-94. the valididty date is until jan 07.

Regarding TAX filing: I spoke with one of IRS customer service person.
she asked me to file tax with substitute form 4852. we need to fill this form by going through our last pay stub. we no need to worry about whether N** has paid taxes or not, because he has with hold our money to pay taxes. she said IRS will go behind the company to collect our taxes.

i hope the news help somebody out there.

Regards,
Suresh

advise

In order to get the revalidation stamping in Canada/Mexico, how early I can apply?

I heard that, one can apply for stamping 60 days ahead of existing visa expiration.

Can anyone please confirm. appreciate your help.

Suresh1,

Good post, and issue is similar to mine but one thing I am missing here. My spouse is on H4. My I-94 expired and as per the first POE, 6 years completed but have few months of vacation time. Is it possible to apply H1 extension to recapture vacation time. I am also victim of Cybersoftec and you know I-140 was approved but received I-485 denial letter applied for MOTIC but pending. Joined as full time on EAD but currently not working.

Please reply if anyone has any idea on my situation.

A Cyber Victim

sureshl,

Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately I do not have any pending labor on my name, it was but former employer told that, they cancelled it, due to I am not working for them. After looking at CST issue, I am not interested in dealing with other companies who gives labor for exchange. I believe you got it.

A Cyber Victim.

need_info1 said:
sureshl,

Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately I do not have any pending labor on my name, it was but former employer told that, they cancelled it, due to I am not working for them. After looking at CST issue, I am not interested in dealing with other companies who gives labor for exchange. I believe you got it.

A Cyber Victim.

What is meant by Canalled it? Just check with BEC It might be still pending. You do not need the company's permission to get the H1 extension based upon pending Labor..

I understand this is experience was bitter one. But do not loose hope. There are lot of good people who can help you out.

Bec?

Tammy2,

Thanks for your posting reply. How to contact BEC on my issue to get the copy of the pending labor to file H1 extension? Other company is ready to file for H1 extension but they do not have any pending applications to support for me.

I appreciate your help.

A Cyber Victim

Heard a couple of days back from a friend that Nick is currently being tried for ANTI-TERRORIST activities and there is a possibility of his going to jail for atleast 50 years.