NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

need_info1 said:
Tammy2,

Thanks for your posting reply. How to contact BEC on my issue to get the copy of the pending labor to file H1 extension? Other company is ready to file for H1 extension but they do not have any pending applications to support for me.

I appreciate your help.

A Cyber Victim

Depending upon the state where the company is located you have to write to one of the two BECs. Go the BEC thread you will get all the details.

help

In order to get the revalidation stamping in Canada/Mexico, how early I can apply?

I heard that, one can apply for stamping 60 days ahead of existing visa expiration.

Can anyone please confirm. appreciate your help.

nnn

NewVictim2005 said:
Dont worry too much. The company did not have 1000 approved labors. They had only around 70 and applied for around 350+ people using copies. You dont have control on that idiot's actions.
I think the 1000 petitions are inclusive of H1s. How can the employees know how he filed and how many he filed? He never gave copies of the petitions to the beneficiaries.

When N came to CA in Sep '05 for a court case with his ex-partner, I spoke to him about the current situation then. He himself told me that he applied for 600 H1's which I was shocked.
But by the time we realised what was happening everything went out of control.

Cybersoftec I140 denials

Does anybody know what happened to folks from this company who applied thru CSC - have any received the denials so far?

Mumtokbem

ajay_sanghvi said:
Heard a couple of days back from a friend that Nick is currently being tried for ANTI-TERRORIST activities and there is a possibility of his going to jail for atleast 50 years.
Are you sure?

sureshl said:
Hi there,

then i had applied H1 with a pending labour in premiom processing. yesterday i my H1B got approved with i-94. the valididty date is until jan 07.

What do you mean by pending labor?? Did you have any pending labor or was it your wife's pending labor?? I am confused?

lostbattle said:
What do you mean by pending labor?? Did you have any pending labor or was it your wife's pending labor?? I am confused?

I think what he meant is that company X has a pending labor with someone else's name. Company X decided to use that labor for Suresh. Now Suresh got his H1 extension based on that substitute LC (even though it not in his name and it is still pending).

mumtokbe said:
Does anybody know what happened to folks from this company who applied thru CSC - have any received the denials so far?

Mumtokbem

You are out of your mind if you are still being hopeful. After his arrest, they are going to pintch real hard on him and his deeds. What N did was a crime to federal, which is VERY VERY SERIOUS.

Sooner or later every application will be denied. Instead of being hopeful, you are better off looking for an alternative to keep your status legal.

Hi Suresh my friend also applied H1b extension based on pending labor of some body else, I would like to know what all the forms you submitted to DOL and H1B process and can you explain in deatil. How long is it took for both substitution and H1B extension? Thanks.

I believe its 10 days in advance from your H1 validity dates. For quick response, post this question in H1-B forum.

AnotherVictim1 said:
In order to get the revalidation stamping in Canada/Mexico, how early I can apply?

I heard that, one can apply for stamping 60 days ahead of existing visa expiration.

Can anyone please confirm. appreciate your help.

NewVictim2005 said:
I suggest, if your petition is pending based on cyber I140 request them to withdraw, if its cyber petition like I140 inform the service center that you are no more willing to join the company so request them to withdraw. It may be better to consult an attorney.

No need to withdraw if we already filed applications.. If it is valid they will Still approve our case. I talked with my attorney and some other seniors in this forum and they said still some cases may be approved, if they find LABORS filed with our case's are bonafide..

Might be in between 5-7 years

It is all in your hand folks. First of all they need evidence for everything. They didn't catch him like the other 'British Indian' guy.

If he pleads guilty for a few cases and accepts to withdraw all pending labour applications and H1, he can escape with 5-7years imprisonment. And if he helps to catch a few guys who got GC through him, he might get even less than that.

Remember, the money is just seized. All desis have ties with indian banks. who knows, how much is there ?

US Judicial system is soooo flexible. For driving violations, if you plead guilty in front of a judge, you can just escape with the fine without points.

Laws are only for middle class people, like you and me. Rich and poor never cares about that. I hope Nick is very very rich.

assur said:
Originally Posted by ajay_sanghvi
Heard a couple of days back from a friend that Nick is currently being tried for ANTI-TER activities and there is a possibility of his going to jail for atleast 50 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
United Nations,

How long does it takes for DOL to substitute. Can you explain the procedure.

Thanks You are helpful all the time.

unitednations said:
We didn't ask DOL to substitute.

In the h-1b petition all we did was to say that this particular backlog labor would be used to substitute and file an I-140 petition for the person upon approval. We then quoted relevant USCIS guidance that this can be done. I posted the memos a few posts back.

QUOTE]

Hi UN,
How fast all this took place?? I mean from H1-EAD-H4-H1 ...its a chain of statuses for Suresh. Plus how was Suresh able to find a pending labor so quick, which i believe shud be atleast 1 yr prior to his 6 yrs end time of H1? After dealing with CST, I just dont trust any of such quick-GC companies now. Pardon my ignorance but I am curious to know more details if they are not confidential.

Thanks Suresh, your case is a real eye opener and makes me wonder how come there are so many loopholes in USCIS immigration policies.. Why dont they straight way give H1 extension irrespective of whether GC is filed or not as long for X more yrs, when in any case one can get extension by using others preapproved labor etc or any other loophole,. This ofcourse costs a lot of time and money on our part though !!

Withdraw CST applications and new H1

UN and others,

Currently I do not have any other pending applications other than from CST. Is it okay to keep the applications as it is and leave US, is this good or bad.

If I leave from US for example of Feb 1st, 2006, when Can other company can file New H1 petition for me.

Thanks,
A Cyber Victim

gc12gc said:
No need to withdraw if we already filed applications.. If it is valid they will Still approve our case. I talked with my attorney and some other seniors in this forum and they said still some cases may be approved, if they find LABORS filed with our case's are bonafide..

My I140 and 485 are pending
If I file another I-140 based on my original labor from another company, can I replace the Cyber I140, but still use the pending 485 ?

salary issue with CST...

Hi All,

I am also a cybersoftec victim. Along with the GC issue, I didnot receive salary for 3 months. The problem was client was delaying payment, and this became advantage for CST not paying me and when client payed amount, Nick got arrested and company closed.

Friends, is there any way I can get my 3 months salary? If so, please let me know the best way to get it asap, as I am in huge financial crunch now!

Thanks,
A CST Victim.

cst_victim said:
Hi All,

I am also a cybersoftec victim. Along with the GC issue, I didnot receive salary for 3 months. The problem was client was delaying payment, and this became advantage for CST not paying me and when client payed amount, Nick got arrested and company closed.

Friends, is there any way I can get my 3 months salary? If so, please let me know the best way to get it asap, as I am in huge financial crunch now!

Thanks,
A CST Victim.

You should by this time have to give complaint to DOL... So many people did it.. You won't get your money that QUICK , but you will definetly get your money, irrespective of client paid or not, if you complaint to DOL....

RaviKumar1975 said:
My I140 and 485 are pending
If I file another I-140 based on my original labor from another company, can I replace the Cyber I140, but still use the pending 485 ?

I 485 is our's and I think ,if prority date is current than we can attach our NEW I 140 to existing pending I 1485 (If it is alive)

Can two guys apply for H1b extension against the same labor pending in Back log center. The labor is pending since 3 years and the company says the orginal guy seems to have abandoned it, but works for the company.

Is there a way to find out how many guys are extending the H1b against A pending labor.

Thanks