NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

cstvictim said:
what kind of proof for payment DOL will need? I paid him $5000 cash+$5000 as pay advance. did you paid cash or check/from the pay. and what about the 30% bill cut. I paid almost $40000 from the billing, will it be reimbursible.

thanks
I do not think, you can get your billing rate back. Its part of the company oevrheads and expense (atleast that would be their argument). However, you can try to get that money back by a civil law suit........it may take years. Keep in mind, even if you win in the lower court..he can still appeal and drag the time. Most of the time, they will go for a out of court settelement......

I would say feel happy, if you get your money back for the GC at a relatively short period of time.

I spoke to one of the ex CST manager and he confirmed that Ken has resigned. He wasnt sure about N's arrest. I hope he was arrested.

Kishore_l said:
1. If he is arrested or convicted, get a copy of the conviction from public records office.
2. Get hold of the RFE , response to RFE and the denial notice using FOIA.
3. Call the local bar association, they can recommend you 3 lawyers in each profession you ask for. Ask for consumer fraud, hostile work environment, harasment etc. Most of the lawyers will offer you free consultation.
4. Go to each and every lawyer, everytime you will learn something new.
5. Then type up your case in a nice presentable way
6. Do enough research on the internet to find same or simillar cases won or details about the case
7. Look for an attorney, who is willing to work with you on a contigency basis.
8.Claim for punity damages & money lost with accepatable justification (Law does not have any room for emotions. So actual damages)
8. Hope you will have light at the end of the tunnel.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot.

killtheevil said:
Kishore,
Thanks a lot for your suggestions!. I will follow them...
Keep in mind that....this is a very lengthy process . It may take years even to get a court date......so you need to have paitence and preseverance. Also, keep in mind that they can make your life miserable.....so that "You will Give In". Keep cool. I strongly recommed to use some lawyer who can work with you on contegency basis.....else you will be losing ton of money. If you are working on contegency basis, your lawyer also has some interest in the case. If he doesn't win, he won't get any. Any decent lawyer will look forward to make atleast 30-50K in a civil law suit.

Checked with SSN office

A friend of mine checked with ssn office for 2004 statement and till date - Cybersoftec information was not updated in their system; either they have not recd info or not yet entered in to the system... 2004 - isn't it a bit late - folks better check out now before it is tooo late.

which SSN office i should call

Jbond,

Shall i call any SSN office?.I live in Bayarea,but Cyber located at New jersey.SHall i call new jersey office or they can track info from anywhere in USA?

I am going to call on wednesday

This is what i had done when I did not find my SSN wages in the statement.
- Called the main\central SSN number.
- They asked meto show my W2s at the nearest SSN office and they also started an internal trace to find what happened to those funds. They told me that sometimes it could get "misplaced".
- I went to SSN office with the docs and my "SSN contribution" account was credited after verifying the docs (they keep a copy of the W2).
- Then a statement was mailed later.

HTH!

Hello All

I am in my 5th year in US
C* is not giving me my original H1B
It is approved and I have the Receipt notice and the details, except I94 number

I will now have to transfer my H1 to another company
Will I be able to do this without the I94 number from C* ?

Who do I report to, to get this

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Urgent : 7th year H1 B Extension RFE

Hi UnitedNations and other immigration Gurus,

In the last week, I received a call from the lawyer of C*, Mr. Bha that they had received a RFE on my 7th year H1 B extension. I have a fax copy of the RFE with me.

The RFE is because they didn’t pay $ 1500 dollars for the fees on the H1. My question to you all is that the last date to reply for this RFE being 24th Nov.

According to RFE, employer has to bear the cost of these fees and add to my woes, with N's arrest or disappearance Mr.Bha is not entertaining any calls from C* employees...not sure why.

Now, since I am unable to get in touch with N* or Mr.Bha, how can I make sure that my RFE has been addressed via sending the fees or whatever necessary formalities before Nov 24 ?

Can I employ a different lawyer to do this ?

RaviKumar1975 said:
Hello All

I am in my 5th year in US
C* is not giving me my original H1B
It is approved and I have the Receipt notice and the details, except I94 number

I will now have to transfer my H1 to another company
Will I be able to do this without the I94 number from C* ?

Who do I report to, to get this

Thanks

You don't need original H1B for H1 transfer. You need I-94 and your recent paystubs. The I-94 number with your passport (that you received at POE) and I-94 number that came with your employer's H1 approval should be same. Ask for the I-94 stub from your employer. They are supposed to give you, because that is what shows your valid H1 status in USA.

uts2004 said:
In the last week, I received a call from the lawyer of C*, Mr. Bha that they had received a RFE on my 7th year H1 B extension. I have a fax copy of the RFE with me.

The RFE is because they didn’t pay $ 1500 dollars for the fees on the H1. My question to you all is that the last date to reply for this RFE being 24th Nov.

According to RFE, employer has to bear the cost of these fees and add to my woes, with N's arrest or disappearance Mr.Bha is not entertaining any calls from C* employees...not sure why.

Now, since I am unable to get in touch with N* or Mr.Bha, how can I make sure that my RFE has been addressed via sending the fees or whatever necessary formalities before Nov 24 ?

Can I employ a different lawyer to do this ?

The H1 petition is not your petition, but your employer's petition. So, by law, you, a beneficiary, cannot act in your own and have a new attorney. Your employer has to do it. The RFE has to be replied by your employer or your employer's attorney. That's the sad part. Bottomline, unless you can get hold of your employer or employer's attorney, you cannot do anything about it.

pralay said:
You don't need original H1B for H1 transfer. You need I-94 and your recent paystubs. The I-94 number with your passport (that you received at POE) and I-94 number that came with your employer's H1 approval should be same. Ask for the I-94 stub from your employer. They are supposed to give you, because that is what shows your valid H1 status in USA.

Thanks a lot Pralay
I have the paystubs until October and H1 receipt notice from C*
(October payment is only due by mid Nov)

I dont believe I will get the I-94 stub from C*, or any more payments

But like you said, I have the I-94 number from my employer before C* (on my POE, that is expired)
It should be the same number for C* as well right ?

Can I show this number, and get H1 transfer ?
If not, who do I complain to say that C* is holding my I-94

Thanks

That's enough to transfer you H1. Worst Scenario you may get approval with out I 94 . I am also in same situation right now. Lets see any RFE comes.

dendi said:
That's enough to transfer you H1. Worst Scenario you may get approval with out I 94 . I am also in same situation right now. Lets see any RFE comes.

All the approval notices are with Bhatia. They are supposed to give your I-94 as it belongs to you. If they dont give you can go to local USCIS office and ask for duplicate copy.
For H1 transfer, you can use the same no. given at POE. If you know the validity period of the cst approved I-94, there should not be any problem for transfering. USCIS will anyway have the records and they will check if needed to know whether you are in valid H1 status. If you are in valid H1 period, they will issue new I-94 with the transfer approval.

F-1: EAD or H-1B

Hi all,

My wife got a job offer, and she already applied EAD as a GC derivative. Can she still apply for OPT?

Which one is best to use for work: EAD or H-1B? Is there any problem with traveling using AP since I-485 is pending? Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Wish you all well in this journey.

Thanks NewVictim, appreciate your kind response, I do know the validity period of C* H1, so I-94 validity has to be same

NJ-140, looks like u r in the wrong forum, this is for C* company