NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

I went by air .By that time my husband's new approval hasnt come so i didn't mention anything and immigration officer didn't said anything.
while entering they stamped the enter date on my canadian visa and while coming back immigration officer did c my passport and I 94 and entered some information.But i was not issued a new I 94.
UN /Pralay/Tammy is this a problem?

ducklin05 said:
I went by air .By that time my husband's new approval hasnt come so i didn't mention anything and immigration officer didn't said anything.
while entering they stamped the enter date on my canadian visa and while coming back immigration officer did c my passport and I 94 and entered some information.But i was not issued a new I 94.
UN /Pralay/Tammy is this a problem?

No. this is not a problem. Many times this situation has been discussed in this thread. It's DHS department's rule/decision to not to issue I-94 going back and forth to canada from US, this is USUAL situation and nothing to worry about.

However in future if you file another I-485 and mention last POE from canada your I-94 wouldn't reflect POE from canada, at that time you would need to provide proof of your canada visit to USCIS and they will understand it easily.

LC are same as grocery coupons

hi all
today I just analysed the flcdatacenters' access database for 2004 and extracted c* company records. there are 75 rows, so that means each labor was used 75*4=300 times as mentioned in the 140 denail letters. this also imply that for each labor there was one genuine beneficiary and three substitued beneficiaries those we can say bought the labor. N* has made $5 million if he received on average $15000 from everybody.
uscis should match original lcs with 140 and revive those 140 and 485 cases of those applicant who worked honestly with c* on h1 and paid cut from the billing, paid gc expenses, and yet their sponsored lc were sold to other 225 buying beneficiaries (though I hate to write and and totally sympathisize with them as victims as same as those 75 poeple).
the database has a field cas_num which I hope should be unique number for a lca. but I am stunned that approved lca don't have such a number or any other number anywhere. so you can make hundreds of photocopie of labor certificates, sell them and use like grocery coupon with each 140 petitions, making track very difficult that which labor grocery coupon is being used as orginal which labor grocery coupon is being used as substituted.
it is totally dol/uscis flaw and they should not panalize innocent employees while sparing the scammer employer.

raise you voice.

thanks

Answer for Back to H1 from EAD

Hi guys ,

Today I recieved my approved H1 back after using EAD and was not given new I94.

My old I94 was on H1 with an employer A,
used my EAD with employer Cs*,
applied for H1 through A got it approved without I94 and asked to go India.

The funny thing is I applied for 7th year extension and requested to recoupe the time for the period I used EAD , but USCIS approved my H1 only for the time I used EAD with Cs*.

Hope if this helps anybody.

Good to hear gcqc for your H1 approval
can you answer some of my questions

are you in 7th year now ?
did you applied your H1 thru pending/approved labor from company A?
which labor you showed to USCIS?

this will help us

gcqc said:
Hi guys ,

Today I recieved my approved H1 back after using EAD and was not given new I94.

My old I94 was on H1 with an employer A,
used my EAD with employer Cs*,
applied for H1 through A got it approved without I94 and asked to go India.

The funny thing is I applied for 7th year extension and requested to recoupe the time for the period I used EAD , but USCIS approved my H1 only for the time I used EAD with Cs*.

Hope if this helps anybody.

Work Authorization Status during pending H1B extension petition

UnitedNations/Pralay

Can you please help me for the following situation,

1) the 7th year H1B extension petition filed before 6 year end on approved state labor of Feb 2004.
2) 6Yrs H1B completed and the 7th year H1B extension petition is still pending.
3) Can I work on 7th year H1B extension application which is in pending status?

If yes, Please let me point to USCIS website or any authorized site.

Rwatson.. (Cyber's Victim)

cyber911 said:
news on yahoo group, N behind bars, don't know if true.

Message on yahoo forum ...
"The man responsible for this is behind bars as of yesterday:)"
Can somebody please confirm this?

Hi Belmont your answers

Belmont99 said:
Good to hear gcqc for your H1 approval
can you answer some of my questions

are you in 7th year now ?
did you applied your H1 thru pending/approved labor from company A?
which labor you showed to USCIS?

this will help us

Yes ,in 7th year
Applied thru pending labour in my name from company A
the same old pending labour.

For more details please call me at my message in your PM

RippedOfByCS said:
Sorry, I tried that

the first one is some body European
the second is Ni* himself

That's cool, so you got him. Now a days N and SKB sit in the same office.

unitednations said:
a couple of more tips:

One of the biggest abuses that the desi bodyshops do is to withhold social security, medicaid, federal withholdings, state withholdings from their employees checks but they don't remit it to the IRS and/or social security. Essentially, they just keep the money or become in arrears greatly.

If you were on payroll last year then you should check your social security statement to see if it corresponds with your w2. If it doesn't then that means it was deducted from your paycheck but not remitted. If you don't have the statement then you can go on-line to SSA.GOV and there is an option to get your statement on-line.

Also, another thing that companies don't do correctly is that they are supposed to complete a state tax return for every state that their consultants worked in. Therefore, if there is 30 consultants and they were working in 30 different states, then the company is supposed to complete tax returns in all 30 states.

Note: shutting down a company or declaring bankruptcy does not discharge tax, social security liabilities. Management is still on hook to pay them. Many of the bodyshoppers who did this, walk around with an ankle bracelet courtesy of uncle sam.

Just brain storming of different possibilities. When someone messes with you, there is many ways to mess right back.

Is it that if employer doesn't pay all these taxes, then will it fall sometime on the emplyee or what? (irresepective of the employee is with the same company or not).
How can we get to know whether federal, medicare and state taxes are paid?

unitednations said:
IRS, social secuirty will go after the management of the company.

get your social security statement and you will know at least whether your social security/medicaid was remitted.

Thanks UN

Was that MF**ker really arrested?

Posted on the Yahoo Forum...

I just talked to Mike from DOL and he told me that he himself arrested Nick yesterday and Nick is in jail. There will be trials and other legal stuff now. It is not over yet. I suggest anyone who has not contacted Mike, should do that ASAP to make the case stronger.

You can either email Mike Mikulka at mikulka.michael@oig.dol.gov or call him at: (908) 301-8105

Good job everyone!!

Pareshan4GC said:
Posted on the Yahoo Forum...

I just talked to Mike from DOL and he told me that he himself arrested Nick yesterday and Nick is in jail. There will be trials and other legal stuff now. It is not over yet. I suggest anyone who has not contacted Mike, should do that ASAP to make the case stronger.

You can either email Mike Mikulka at mikulka.michael@oig.dol.gov or call him at: (908) 301-8105

Good job everyone!!

How come it is possible when RippedofbyCS talked to him hours before this posting. See today's postings.

unitednations said:
Also, another thing that companies don't do correctly is that they are supposed to complete a state tax return for every state that their consultants worked in. Therefore, if there is 30 consultants and they were working in 30 different states, then the company is supposed to complete tax returns in all 30 states.

Yes thats correct most to all the Desi Consultant company do state filing wrong. Not only that ... the consultants who work in different States do a mistake filing there own state taxes too .....

UN please reply

UN:- Below is from Murthy's archive chat. can you elaborate what exactly she meant by following? Does that mean if one used EAD, whose H1 wasn't cancelled can go back to H1-B without any special effort?

Chat User : Can I work using H-1 and EAD both at the same time? If so, what will happen to my H-1 status?

Attorney Murthy : The H1B recognizes dual intent, so a person can maintain both H1B and EAD. The person's time on H1B continues even if s/he is using the EAD to work if the H1B petition is valid and has not been canceled or revoked. The person with an H1B petition that is valid and who has been maintaining valid legal status is allowed to file an H1B extension with an extension of H1B status if s/he still works and intends to continue working for the same H1B employer.

unitednations said:
that's not within the laws. once use use EAD, you are not on h-1 anymore. If you have an unexpired h-1, you used the EAD, left the country and re-entered on h-1, then you are back on h-1 status.

one thing about murthy's chats/bulletins/web-site is that it will give contradictory information. They have a big disclaimer on it about laws changing, etc. Whenever her interpretation changes she doesn't go back and update previous stances she had. Be careful when you go through her archives. Always take the latest information.

Thanks UN. Murthy's conversation I posted was from her latest chat of 10/31/05. http://murthy.com/chatlogs/ch103105_P.html

but yes,whatever you said is correct and that's what my understanding was/is, about going back to H1 from EAD.