NEW THREAD FOR 420 -CSOFT-NJ based company

count me in

I am one of the victims of Cyber****
Here are my details:

1.Applied 140 and 485 using sub labor unber EB2 @ VSC in first week of May 2005.
2.Got the denail notices for all(140/485/EAD/AP) few days back.
3.Never joined Cyber**** and stayed with the current employer because as per the condition, I was supposed to join only after getting EAD.But EAD was on hold and never got it.
4.But got the H1B approved through Cyber**** but by that time i was a regular visitor to this site so i was able to take the decision of not joining Cyber****. Instead I confronted them with questions related to queries and as to why my case is on hold and even asked for a copy of the query but never got a response that would convince me to join them.
5. Paid 5K to them at the time of filing and now trying to contact them to get back that money but no response from them.
6.Already on the 7th yr extension with the current employer and the GC case through him is in the BEC.
7.So luckily i am still not out of status as i am with my current employer since 2003.

All those who are fighting to get back the money, pl. count me in and let me know how we should proceed on this?I saw somebody's posting that said that they are filing the lawsuit. If so pl. let me know and i am willing to contribute towards the legal fees to fight the case.

"United Nations" Please respond. Challenging question

United Nations. I believe this is a challenging question.

This is not related to C**** comapny.

My Labor approved Dec 2003 with Company A
I-140/485 Applied Jan 2004 with Company A.
I-140 approved Jan 2005 with Company A.
I-485 Pending.
I am still working with the same Company A.

Now I have a privilege to use AC21. I would like to join in Company B.
I have following questions in this regard:

- Is it possible that Company A can revoke my approved I-140 with out
any notice to me?
- Just like C*** company, Company A can apply another I-140 based on
my Labor (substitution labor with duplicate copy)?

Please advise. Based C**** company story, it looks like USCIS accepts petetions based on Duplicate/Original labor and then asks for which labor
to use and then company can provide decision and then one will become
victim out of two applied irrespective of I-140 approved or not.

AnotherVictim1 said:
United Nations. I believe this is a challenging question.

This is not related to C**** comapny.

My Labor approved Dec 2003 with Company A
I-140/485 Applied Jan 2004 with Company A.
I-140 approved Jan 2005 with Company A.
I-485 Pending.
I am still working with the same Company A.

Now I have a privilege to use AC21. I would like to join in Company B.
I have following questions in this regard:

- Is it possible that Company A can revoke my approved I-140 with out
any notice to me?
- Just like C*** company, Company A can apply another I-140 based on
my Labor (substitution labor with duplicate copy)?

Please advise. Based C**** company story, it looks like USCIS accepts petetions based on Duplicate/Original labor and then asks for which labor
to use and then company can provide decision and then one will become
victim out of two applied irrespective of I-140 approved or not.

It is a regular question. Since you are eligible for AC-21 you will get an NOID. If you answer NOID within thirty days with same or similar job and salary you will get approval.

May be its sold out or closed out. It would be really interesting to know which great company bought this obtuse company with all their shits.
D90210 said:
Does anyone have a printout,saved offline page or a cached page of the
link where CST was seen to be selling the business.

the original link has expired from the web site:

http://www.bizbuysell.com/cgi-bin/addetail?J=bbs&p=0&s=NJ&i=YB&w=q&ss=1&tab=eb&q=190743

LET ME KNOW ASAP
You can PM me and then if need be i can give you my fax number/email etc

dyingforgc said:
May be its sold out or closed out. It would be really interesting to know which great company bought this obtuse company with all their shits.

My guess is that the ad expired.

hiUS said:
According to N per his recent e-mails, the company is sold.

And, he did not tell the name of the new owner or company, right? It's nothing but another ploy to show people false hope.

pralay said:
And, he did not tell the name of the new owner or company, right? It's nothing but another ploy to show people false hope.

He says in the e-mails that somebody with the name REDDY bought the comopany and he and SKB will call all the cosultants.

He is just sending Chks

He is not sending pay stub rather personal check of a very wiered name company...
UN - pls don't mind... I came to know Nick also called you and discussed his problem with you couple of times...may be that's just a rumor.

hiUS said:
He says in the e-mails that somebody with the name REDDY bought the comopany and he and SKB will call all the cosultants.

REDDY is possibly a front guy for N. I am sure it is a ploy to run and own CST but potray to the consultants that it does not belong to him.

It is very very very important that you guys get a pay stub to transfer to a new company, if you are not getting a pay stub, report to DOL..

also, it is good to join other company ASAP if you are not getting pay stub, or else you will be stuck with this company until you get pay stubs and have chance to move out using H1 transfer, by then, you will be tired and continue to stick to the new company.. May be that is the plan that your company's boss has.. ACT IMMEDIATELY.. make appropriate decision..

is there a way for you guys to get e-mails of all your colleagues working for cyber and decide as a group ??

I found the following information in USCIS website, pls post your valuable comments:
http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/LPReligibility.htm#k

Ineligible

There may be other reasons that you are eligible for adjustment to permanent resident status. Please see USCIS Form I-485 for more complete information.

You may be ineligible for adjustment to permanent resident status if:

You entered the U.S. while you were in transit to another country without obtaining a visa.

You entered the U.S. while you were a nonimmigrant crewman.

You were not admitted or paroled into the United States after being inspected by a U.S. Immigration inspector.

You are employed in the United States without USCIS authorization or you are no longer legally in the country (except through no fault of your own or for some technical reason). This rule does not apply to you if:

You are the immediate relative of a U.S. citizen (parent, spouse, or unmarried child under 21 years old).

does this mean that if a person works in US illegally and as his spouse or child is a US citizen he would be exempt.
pls advise

Nic****** Manda*********** back ground report

I tried to do search on N*******.But,i got only Narendra M********.I didn't get any report on Nic*******.

CA Address for Narendra mandalapa

Name Narenda V Mandalapa
Address 3480 GRANADA AVE
SANTA CLARA, CA 95051

We searched Nick Mandalapa and found 0 records nationwide

We searched Nic* Mandalapa and found 0 records in NJ

We searched N* Mandalapa and found 1 records in NJ

Background data available for Nick Mandalapa at New Hampshire and Maine

So,he played games on Nick mandlapa.This is his virtual name.His original name is Narendra Mandalapa..

THis reason help him at court.He can show his validity as a narendra mandalapa and so he can escape.

blocklisted200 said:
I tried to do search on N*******.But,i got only Narendra M********.I didn't get any report on Nic*******.

CA Address for Narendra mandalapa

Name Narenda V Mandalapa
Address 3480 GRANADA AVE
SANTA CLARA, CA 95051

We searched Nick Mandalapa and found 0 records nationwide

We searched Nic* Mandalapa and found 0 records in NJ

We searched N* Mandalapa and found 1 records in NJ

Background data available for Nick Mandalapa at New Hampshire and Maine

So,he played games on Nick mandlapa.This is his virtual name.His original name is Narendra Mandalapa..

THis reason help him at court.He can show his validity as a narendra mandalapa and so he can escape.

He signed all USCIS documents as Ni**. Courts/federal agencies will verify all the aliases used.

Hi UN,
Ii have asked this question earlier also but didnt get an answer.may be you posted this but i dont see any answers.

-I used my EAD and went to Canada to get back on H4 .
-I was not issued new I 94 and my I 94 is valid until june 2006 and my h4 visa is stamped with husband's previous employer(before c**)
-I am planning to go to india and my husband has got a new h1 now.
My ques
1. Do i need to apply for h4 transfer also?
2. while coming back from india when Immi officer asks me my husband's company name .i should tell the new company? and show the h1 approval?
3. Or should i have a h4 approval also?
In short will there be any problem while coming back from India ?

I have to get my tickets booked UN i am eagerly waiting for your answer.

ducklin05 said:
Hi UN,
Ii have asked this question earlier also but didnt get an answer.may be you posted this but i dont see any answers.

-I used my EAD and went to Canada to get back on H4 .
-I was not issued new I 94 and my I 94 is valid until june 2006 and my h4 visa is stamped with husband's previous employer(before c**)
-I am planning to go to india and my husband has got a new h1 now.
My ques
1. Do i need to apply for h4 transfer also?
2. while coming back from india when Immi officer asks me my husband's company name .i should tell the new company? and show the h1 approval?
3. Or should i have a h4 approval also?
In short will there be any problem while coming back from India ?

I have to get my tickets booked UN i am eagerly waiting for your answer.

Did you went to Canada by air or by road? If you went by road, have you not handed over your I-94 at the Canadian checkpost while entering Canada? Have you asked for new I-94 while coming back to US by showing the new H1 approval?