New revalidation times ( Jan 22, 2002 Onwards)

H1 B revalidation time

My application was received on Oct 17 and I am still waiting for revalidation to come through.... any suggestions ... i have been following this discussion thread and it seems i should have got mine back in january .... a word of advise will be appreciated...

Similar case

My application was received at St Louise on Oct 17 ... I am still waiting for the passport to come back ....

Did you send a Fedex or USPS return envelope ?

I sent mine on Oct 30 without one and i have not yet received it. Maybe that is the reason. I am speculating.

DS 156 application

Hey gurus,
 Do we need to print the application on a double sided paper or is it ok to print it on a single sided paper.

Thanks

Looks like they are doing Mid Dec

My Friend got it today
Received At St Louis - Dec 14
At Wash DC - ?????
Stamped - ?????
Received - Feb 7th

can you /anyone estimate?

I sent my passport on Dec\'17.
can you/anyone expect when I may receive ??

Thanks
vin

PP not received yet.

My PP was received at St Louis on 11/30/2001 and I am still waiitng. Has anyone received PP w/ stamped around the same time frame? Thanks!!

Did you include return FedEX envelope??

I sent mine on Oct 30th. REcd St.Louis Nov 9th. Officer says stamped on Jan 11th. No self addressed env was included. Waiting

Hence starts the wait

I am joining the list of all the people eagerly awaiting their revalidated Visas.
Mailed to DOS St. Louis : 02/07/02
Recieved by St Louis : 02/08/02

Received Stamped PP......

Sent: Dec.4
Received St.Louis: Dec.5
Received Washington: Dec.14
Received stamped PP: Feb.8

Your application might have been in the Anthrax Contaminated list!

Ameena,
       Just call DOS and find out whether your application has been in the Anthrax contaminated list. Usually it should not take that much time. Mine was received by ST.Louis on 23rd OCT and I got it back on 7th Jan 2002. Look up for the DOS phone number in the previous postings and give them a call.

Received Validated PP

I send my PP to DOS on Nov 05. I was getting worried about not having received my pp so far. I called up the DOS and as per the suggestions on this board, did not hit any option (after the automated message).

I was transferred to the really polite lady. She told me my passport was validated and returned last Thursday. Of course, I then called my lawyers and learned that they had forgotten to fedex it to me.

BTW, my lawyers are very professional and helpful. I have nothing against them. However, issues like these are a reminder for all of us that H1 validation, gc etc. are THE # 1 priority for us and not the company or lawyer.

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty....