New Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

My PP was stamped on 12/17 but didnt receive yet

came to know from VO that it was revalid\'d on 12/17 and its in the mailroom. I made several requests thru fax as I am travelling next week but didnt receive yet. Its really frustrating as I am short of time and the Visa office hasnt been mailing it since 3 business days.

Please give Phone numbers. -Change of Address

Hi,
What is the phone number to contact VO about Revalidating visa. I am also in fix because of extra time it is taking to process. I am moving out of my current address and I have given the prepaid Fedex airbill( and don\'t know the tracking no. really stupid of myself).
I need some way so that I could change the address. I am even thinking of withdrawing application and re-submitting it.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

SanjayGoswami

The phone number to call is 202-663-1225. If you want to speak to a Visa officer, dial the above number and make the following selections.
1-3-6-7. Your called will be redirected to a visa officer.

No Title

Hi All,
     The automated answering machine says that they are processing application received prior to Nov 2.

received by DOS 10/12, PP stamped 12/21, received by me 12/22

good luck to everybody waiting and thanks for posting very
infomative messges here

When Did your Application reached St Louis ?

Malkasari,

Can you please tell when your application reached St.Louis VO ?

Thanks

Malkasri

Did you got your passport back ?. My passport, DOS received on 10/23. I have sent a fax & requested my passport back on 12/18. No answers yet. I am traveling on next week.
Ram

Finally got my passport! Received by DOS on 10th Oct

My passport was received by DOS on 10th Oct, visa issue date is 15th dec, and I received my passport today, 24th Dec. Thanks to all the people who have been posting mssgs and good luck for those who are waiting.

Revalidation time

As per DOS phone.. Currently they are processing passports received on 2nd nov. I sent it on 22nd oct didn\'t received it back yet. Any body who sent there passport around 20-28 oct received their passport back?

Please let me know.

Visa revalidation tracker at Dept Of State - St Louis facilities

Gurus:
Let us use this to track Visa Revalidation in USA.

thanks

Vish

Lost H1B original notice .

Hi!! Guys
Please help me in this matter.I lost my H1B original notice and how to get a new one.
I appreciate the earliest response.

Thanks
VENU

can I revalidate with copy of I-94 ?

Hi,

I have an unusual situation, while entering from canada a few months back , the INS officer took away my airport I-94 saying that my I-797 I-94 superceeds the white one . Now I only have a copy of the I-94
and my I-797 approval notice, Can I send these to the state dept
for validation ?

regards
tt tt