New Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

sent on oct 22

My passport delivered at D.O.S stlouis on oct 22,2001.. luckly it escaped the anthrax decontamination process. if anyone got visa stamped after oct22, pls post it

DOS recd on OCT 23rd

I sent a fax to withdraw my application on 18th Dec. Still I am waiting. Now visa officers are telling that it will take 15 business days to get passport . (NO more 2 business days) I have a confirm ticket on JAN 5th.
Ram

H1B Revalidation

Anyone,waiting for their passports send to St.Louis, around 12th October. I have not yet recd mine. Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Ray so what are u going to do now ..

My passport was received by DOS St. Louis on 23rd. Do not know if mine is also part of the quarantine list. I am very tense.

Received passport today from washington DC

Res\'d By DOS on Oct 16th at St. Louis and got my passport back today thru FedEx.

St.Louis or Washington?

Can any one who got their passports stamped tell me where exactly your passports were stamped? Will all the passports go to Washington from St.Louis or will they be processed in St.Louis itself because I saw many posts saying that the passports are coming from Washington.

Any one who is aware of this please post a message.

Visa Revalidation sent 10/16/2001- got stamped and recd from state on 12/28

Thanks for the support.

H4 Revalidation

Sent out my wife\'s passport for H4 revalidation on Oct 18, received St. Louis Oct 19, still waiting, anyone with similar dates?

visa revalidaation I sent on oct-15 not yet recived

I send fax for withdrawal on 25th december. When I call they say it takes 15 days. Planning to travel on Jan-4th. Can anybody help me
Rama

received by DOS on Oct 11, still waiting

Sent to DOS on Oct 9 by USPS express mail. Called DOS, it was approved on Dec 13, still waiting for stamp. Do you use Fedex
or USPS?

DOS recd on OCT 23rd

I send fax for withrawal on Dec 18th. Still I am waiting. I got ticket on Jan 5th. They say 15 business days to get it back. No one can help.
Ram

Same with me..

Ray, I also have sent on 22nd Sep by Fedex. Waiting desperately, as my family is to join me from India, after I send the revalidated PP to them. Pl. post once you get your PP validated.
Shiva

No Title

Hello Shivaswamy Raghunath,
       Did u send on 22nd Sep or 22nd Oct? If it\'s on 22nd Sep you really have to call them and find out about your passport.
       Ray\'s passport is in the quarantine list and they are not going to process his application until it has been decontaminated. Moreover they have faxed him a letter to apply for a new passport. Call them and enquire about passport.

DOS rcvd on 11/16, Waiting.............

DOS received on 11/16. I need to travel to india in Jan End. I dont know whether I will get it or not :( Still DOS is processing prior Nov 2 cases.

Anyone else "quarantined"? When will this get processed??

Hi Ray S,
Did they say whether they have started processing them? The recorded message says that they are now processing applications received before Nov 2nd. Does the letter your received mean those received on Oct 25th will not be processed?

Also, how did you go about contacting the reval officer?
Any one has any info???
Thanks,
--Das

Is the Oct 25th quarantine still effective? Or is it now being processed?

Hi,
The recording says that applications received prior to Nov02,2001 is being processed. The site travel.state.gov/revals.html says that mail that was received on Oct 25th is quarantined.

Does this mean that mail received at WashDC on 25th is not being processed at all? Is the site up-to-date on this?

Is anyone in the same boat??
Thanks,
--Das

How did you find out that it escaped the decontamination process?

How did you find out that it escaped the decontamination process? Can you please tell me whom you contacted for this info?

Thanks,
--Das