New Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

thank you but...

could you please let me know the phone number for the DOS reavalidation site.

No Title

Call INS (your service center) and ask them to send a new one. Probably they will send it to the attorneys address.

There will be two copies one is courtesy and the other one is original. If you have either one it should not be a problem when showing as proof.

Rec\'d DOS St.Louis on 10/16 ..... Still waiting

Has anyone got stamped on the same date.

Thanks!!!!!

Sent Passport on Oct 11.....recd by dos on Oct 12

Kavita - I am exactly in the same scenario. I send my passport on Oct 11 and recd by DOS on Oct 12. It is almost 11 weeks now. I tried calling the DOS but they say it is in process. It is really worrying at times. Just wait and see what happens.

Received my PP too!

I\'ve received my stamped pp on dec\'21. Sent on Oct\'02, Received by dos on Oct\'05. Oh! boy it\'s a long wait of 11 weeks. Good luck to all of them waiting for their pp.

OCT 16 at st louis - still waiting ?

Hello:

Is it possible that our passports are in that Anthrax de con process ?
Anybody in the similar date range ?

Recd passport

Sent on 10/11 Recd by DOS on 10/12.

Got my passport back with visa stamped today - Dec 26th.

Good luck to all those waiting!!!

No Title

hey can you give me that info. how to get passport back?? in my case i sent it on 20th nov and still didnt rcvd.. and i want to go to india.. its urgent so whats the procedure..
help would be appreciated
thanks

guest12

Under current circumstances we cannot gurantee any specific date. And more over it\'s taking a minimum of 2 months from the date of receipt. At present people who have send their applications before 16th of OCT are now getting back their stamped passports. If you have any travel plans try to postpone them by atleast 2-3 weeks after Jan 15th.

in the same boat

I mailed on Nov 19; was received on Nov. 20. Anything earlier would be a bonus but I\'m not expecting anything earlier than Jan end or early Feb.

Sent on Oct 16h, Rcvd DOS on Oct 17th. FedEx received Dec 26th From Washington DC.

Sent on Oct 16h, Rcvd DOS on Oct 17th. FedEx received Dec 26th From Washington DC. Should be coming to me on Dec 27th

Revalidation: Sent on Oct 16h, Rcvd DOS on Oct 17th. FedEx received Dec 26th From Washington DC.

Revalidation: Sent on Oct 16h, Rcvd DOS on Oct 17th. FedEx received Dec 26th From Washington DC. Should be coming to me on Dec 27th

H1B REVALIDATION

Does anyone got their passport stamped which was sent on oct \'22 ,2001
 response mostly appreciated.
Thanx