New Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

No Title

Hi

According to the Latest Update from the Fedex ,the return package started from DC sometime in the afternoon today. Sent to MO on 10 Oct , recd by DOS on 11th Oct. Hopefully getting it by tomorrow the 19th Dec.

All the best to all those waiting

No Title

thats good to hear, hey.. I didn\'t put in a return fedex envelope, but I did put the return air bill, is that fine. I thought, fedex envelopes will be with them, and all they need is return air bill. The DOS voice mssg says that it is still processing applications received before 9th Oct. Anyways, keep us updated.

Thanx Raj

Hey Raj:

Thanx for the info. I will try today. I cant understand Y they didnt return the passport yet when I requested thru fax last friday. I am travelling next wk and kinda started feeling panic..anyway, thanx for the info.

rgds/
malkasri.

ATTORNEY SCREWED IT!!!

I called the DOS and they told me that mine was stamped on Dec 1st and returned on dec 4th or 5th. My stupid attorney didn\'t note down the return tracking number of the UPS envelope he had included, I went to UPS and sat with their manager and explained my dilema and he said without a return rtacking number he cannot find it. My attorney is telling he didn\'t recieve the package, DOS is telling they had shipped on Dec 4th and their records suggest that my passport has been stamped

LOOKS LIKE, I AM ROYALLY SCREWED,

ANY SUGGESTION OR ADVISE

Sorry to hear this ..

Sorry to hear this ...Please try to get information about how DOS shipped the package.. Who knows your Attorney might not have put the return bill in the envelope... If he did, then he should have a receipt which will provide him the tracking number...
In case of no self stamped or return bill, DOS sends the package via regular snail mail... Again, that should not take that long...
Engage your lawyer in the process and make him call DOS...
Good luck man..

Applications prior to 20th Oct are being processed.

The voice mail now says that applicaton prior to 20th Oct are being processed.

came to know that my PP is in the process of revalidation

Hi all:

I spoke to VO today and came to know that it is in the process,but he says that it still takes a week to come bcos it is in the process of some check.. I told him that I requested thru fax to return it but he says that it is in the process of revalidation and hence can send only when the process is done. I am really in big dilemma.. I have to travel next week and donno when the PP would be in my hands. not sure whether to curse my ill-luck or blame the mysterious ways of INS and Visa offices.

RD by state dept is Oct16th.

Thans for the number

Hi kmnalluri,

I tried calling up DOS(3 times) but I get disconnected after it says that you are in line to speak to an officer etc...

The AVM says that they are processing Passports received on 20th October. Did you send by Fedex or USPS. I also sent via Fedex, so if yours is not stuck due to the anthrax problem, then I can also be hopeful.

Thank you very much for sharing the information.

No Title

Do you have the delivery tacking no to DOS. If so most of the time return slip will be the next slip(hope for the best). The next slip no will be +10 nos. ie. if your Deliver nos is xxxxxxxxxx30 means next no is xxxxxxxxxx40. Try it.
ram

AVM Question

When it says "Applications prior to Oct 20 being processed", does it mean:

(a) Applications received in St Louis before Oct 20
(b) Applications received in Washington from St Louis before Oct 20

Thanks!

No Title

ram_oh,

I went to the UPS office and talked to the supervisor and he tried doing that, like the way you said put extra nine number or minus and nothing came up!!,

only GOD can save me

No Title

thanks silent watcher,

the main issue here is that the stupid attorney forgot to note down the return tracking number!!!, hence he is no way positioned to see they got it or not. DOS is telling me that they stamped it on Dec 1st and shipped on 3 rd or 4th, they are positive that they don\'t have it there

what is the contact number of st. louis

Hi,
Can anyone give me st. louis contact number. I have to send my PP for H1 revalidation.
Thanks in advance

keep us posted SATYARAJ K

I see what you are saying except that lawyer does not have to note down the tracking number.. After filling out the return bill with credit card information, he is supposed to get a copy of the return bill, not merely the tracking number...
On another note, though I got two consequent pages (one for sending and another for return), my numbers are quite a bit different .. one ends with 12 and the other with 45....
I am sorry man.. Could you think of anything else to solve the problem..

SATYARAJK

Somebody posted here that there passport was sent to the company address some how. This happened to one of my friend in last year. So check with you company HR/corporate office whether they got it.
ram

No Title

Vsn
I\'ve sent mine thru FedEx. As yours was received on the same date it should not be a problem for you too..

pls advice

I am traveling next week and I dont have PP yet. pls let me know which no do I have to fax. I did to 202-663-1608. I did it since last fri for 4 times but didnt receive yet even though it has return airbill. pls advice me how do I need to speak with the VisaOfficer. The VO says that it will be there within a week.. I am really not sure, whats going on???

Thanx:
malkasri

Received the passport

Received by DOS 9th Oct, stamped on 17th Dec and received on 20th Dec. Goodluck for everyone.

RD 12/16

RD by state dept is 12/16. faxed to withdraw the appn.. came to know that its in process. waiting for that.. I am travelling next week and hence requested the withdrawal.