New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably so - as you have probably satisfied the requirement. However, my labor is still stuck in Federal, so I am in the same boat. [Side note: You are never safe until you get the GC in your hand]

Originally posted by vvlabor
so if it gets cleared in nj sesa and moves to ny ......are you safe ? pls let me know.
I had a rfe in nj and then moved to ny. but not heard yet anthing and am concerned

NY DOL AVM

Hello guys, my case info. on the AVM is missing when initially I received an NOF it gave me the case status last week it said it is certified but today it says it has no information and my lawyer did not receive the certified labor yet is it possible that once it get certified the case info. is deleted or is there any other mess up can any of you check your cases and post what the AVM has to say kiind regards.

AVM

hello, i think the avm is missing a lot of info. I checked on cases using my employer phone number and it says the number does not exist. Seems to me that some maintenance work is going on since our comp phone number until friday last week was valid with a couple of case details on avm.

maybe you should try after a couple of days.

yup - getting the same information: "case/phone no. cannot be located". maybe they're doing some maintenance or maybe their system/database crashed. i hope it comes up again with a few approvals..

good news

hello room, i finally got my labor certification approval from my attorney. They said it was approved.
good luck to all.
so things are bright even if they giveyou a rfe.:D

Re: good news

Hi guys,

I got NOF from NY DOL on Oct 16th as per AVM. But my atterny have not yet received the NOF . I have couple of question regarding NOF. Please post here if you know the answers. Your help is greatly appriciated.

1) if any body received NOF from NY DOL please could you post details and what did you /your attorney replied for the NOF.
2)How long it will take once you reply the NOF to hear the out come.
3)Is any body got rejected even after replying NOF?

HI vvlabor/njlabor,

Congratulations on gettinng you labor certification.
Could give more details about your NOF/RFE and What did your attorney do to clear it.

Originally posted by vvlabor
hello room, i finally got my labor certification approval from my attorney. They said it was approved.
good luck to all.
so things are bright even if they giveyou a rfe.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats

Congrats VVLABOR, can you tell me when your labor got certified and when your lawyer received it thank you.

Regards,

Labor

My labor got certified on Oct 15th.(I got this info from the Philly AVM).
But it has'nt reached my attorney yet.

Do you have any idea how long does it take to receive the approval notice?

Thanks

vvlabor,
Could please share some more information like

Category: EB2/EB3, RIR/Non-RIR
Job Description: S/w Engg, System-Analyst, Marketing manager
Job Requirements: BS/MS + Number of years experience.
Job Location: Edison, NJ
Company Info: Strength, lay-offs earlier?

I have all my details posted both in excel and earlier sessions.
Applied as a busienss systems analyst. Applied for my query on august 28.
Moved to ny dol on sept 29th. Approved on oct 14. company got a letter on oct 21.
good luck to you.

I got a rfe for repost advt and salary. salary was increased. and specifics abt my educational certifications and validation of the post was submitted after reposting the ad inhouse in the comp

Pls consult a legal attorney as the case may vary person to person and what worked for me maynot necessarily form a rule

:mad: :( :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :p :D

Finally Made it....
The spreadsheet is updated with my detail.
DOL State - 9 Oct 01
DOL Fed (NY) - Received 21 Aug 03
Approved - 22 Oct 03

See you in the Vermont I-140 Forum...

:D Hee Haa!!!

Congrats.....

Did you come to know through the lawyer or through the AVM first?

Hopefully, we'll follow you to the I-140 forum soon.. :)

congrats

congrats bucko......... I have a question did ur lawyer get the approval notice and if so what is form name please let me know

thank you.

Hi fnds,
Any idea how long it will take in my case approcimately.
applied on april 2002.
May be in march 2004?am i rite?

Nowa days very rarely cases r approved.

thanks
2002labor

Status
Not open for further replies.