New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current processing date

Hello
Can any one tell me whats the current processing date (SESA) for NJ, Mine was applied in first week of December 2001

I was kind of curious to know when will get out these SESA tension...

Thanks in advance
javangulas

Hi
I just received info from my Attorney that he has recd a letter from DOL (SESA) with the following points.

1.Withdraw request for RIR.
2.Repost the ad in the office.

Could the gurus please tell me what are the implications of withdrawing the RIR request.
Does it mean that I will go back to down th list and wait till the SESA takes up Oct cases. or are they going to process my case as is since they have already taken up my file.

Btw, me PD is 10/16.

Thanks

Hi ohatlast ,

I understnad that case should be withfrawn from RIR and move to non- RIR ..

please correct me if i am wrong ..

thanks..

hi sebi,

Can you please suggest me how did you check the AVM at regional office (NY) ?

I want to check in the same way,
actually, i have not heard anything from NJSESA , but, as some of us said the forums, some cases moving to NY without notifying lawyer.. Based on that , I am curious to find out about my case at NY AVM...
By the way, is case numbers starts with KBDC ... ?????
Please help me regarding this matter..

I will appreciate your help.

thnaks..

THanks GC_labor_pain,

I also think the same - but would that mean that I would be pushed back in the q since NON-RIR is still stuck in Apr 2001.

I think so , But, make sure with Lawyer. Also find out from lawyer that why you case moved to NOn-RIR ?

I mean to say as follows,

Is there any problem with your company information ?
Is there any problem with skill set that we have shown in application ?
Is there any problem with your employer information ? etc...

But, please find out exactly why case has been moved to NON- RIR when other people are getting cleared through RIR process through different companies?

Gurus,

Please correct me if i am wrong ??

Thanks...

GC_Labor_pain

Thanks for replying.

The questions asked by DOL (SESA) were specific.

1. Salary was not what they thought should be

My company complied with that.

2. Withdraw from RIR - since local talent is available as per their data.

This is where my question lies.
or else go ahead with RIR but repost the ad in the office for 10 days and send them back the documents.

My lawyer suggested that I withdraw from RIR but he also said that DOL will process my papers with 30-60 days since he had spoken to the Case Manager regarding what should be the procedure if we withdrew from RIR. Even though my lawyer is saying that my case will be taken up again within the next 30-60 days - I still have doubts regarding the same since NON-RIR is still stuck in Apr '01.

labor in NJ

I have PD 11/16/01 RIR EB3, looking at all the NOF's for web developers and application programmers I am fairly certain I will get one too which will result in a delay of another three months.
I have an option to file from chicago concurrently.
Should I do that or wait some time for it ?
Please advise

Thanks
Gaurav
Itz time to form some organization in NJ and organize a rally or two, letz try the mahatma way, edison has a huge population of h1-B's
We can hold it there
letz call it "Immigration-redemption"

AVM Confirmation

GC_Labor_pain

I called 212 337 2193, prompt 1 & 2 and enetred my agency phone number. Till Oct 2, it was telling me cases received and approved by May 2003. On Oct 3, it said new case received on oct 3.

Recording says "case number xxxxxxx with DOT code xxx.xxx-xxx received on such date and message was posted on such date.

I asked my company to verify that DOT code it matches mine and asked them if they were expecting approval for any body beside me. That is how I concluded it is mine.

May be you can try same way.

regards

ohatlast,

It better to go with RIR by posting a Ad in your office for 10 days..

Are you working corporate (or) consulting agency ?

thanks..

glorifix,
i think it would be good for you to go with Nebraska state.

even though labor gets cleared in NJ , but, you have to wait for another 2 years to get 485/140 etc..

So think about it if you have choise to go through Nebraska state ( chicago) ...

thnaks..

ohatlast,

I agree with gc_labor_pain. I had an RFE too, and they mentioned the same - switch to non-RIR etc etc.. I talked to my lawyer, and it seems that they may be issuing that with every RFE. He asked me to ignore it :))), and satisfied the main requirements of the RFE. My NJ labor was approved and it moved to NY DOL on Jul 28 (RD: Sep 3). Still waiting for NY DOL to move..

Stick with RIR, and worst case scenario, you will be in non-RIR. Best case scenario, your case will move to NY DOL.

so if it gets cleared in nj sesa and moves to ny ......are you safe ? pls let me know.
I had a rfe in nj and then moved to ny. but not heard yet anthing and am concerned

Re: Some Good News..

Congrats Krish23574. Hopefully we hear approvals from everyone in the forum in quick succession.

Originally posted by krish23574
My lawyer called and said the Labor moved to Federal..on oct 03..

I applied on 17-nov-2001

Status
Not open for further replies.