New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys

My labour was submitted on Dec 10, 2001 under EB2 RIR can someone add my entry to the XLS file, I came to know about this site recently, And found a lot of information about LC..

Keep up the good spirit..

Cheers
javangulas

pathikb,AwaitedLabor

Hi

We dont know the exact date when the labor was approved by NY DOL as our lawyer has not mentioned abt it .

Just this morning got an email from our lawyer saying our labor got through.We did not call AVM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

some of my 2 collegues cleared their state labor recently in last week.. their labor dates same as mine. I have not heard any thing for me.

wish me good luck..

thanks..

Good luck gc_labor_pain.

Originally posted by gc_labor_pain
Hi guys,

some of my 2 collegues cleared their state labor recently in last week.. their labor dates same as mine. I have not heard any thing for me.

wish me good luck..

thanks..

wish you good luck gc_labor_pain!!!
And hope you listen good news in couple of days..
don't forget to post once you get you labor cleared from state

Approaching...!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We are nearing to Labor day and 911 soon.
DOnt know how our labor things go..!!! Kinda ...going mad.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Hi AshvinKPatel,

If the LC is approved then both the company and the lawyer will get a snail mail after about a week's time.

I am not sure if they can email anything .

Labor2001

labor2001

Any news for u from NYDOL?? did u check AVM? i don't know why has NYDOL slowed down. My case was forwarded to NY DOL on August 5th but the AVM still couldn't locate my records. Please advise.

pathikb/labor2001

you guys or your lawyers can actually call 212-337-2184- NY DOL to get the status of your pending case. Have your case# handy. This is not AVM. you can get a warm body to answer your call. Goodluck.

badabing/bbb1974/Inferno

Any news from your side. please update.

hang in there guys.....
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.