New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jpanchal
pathikb/labor2001

you guys or your lawyers can actually call 212-337-2184- NY DOL to get the status of your pending case. Have your case# handy. This is not AVM. you can get a warm body to answer your call. Goodluck.

badabing/bbb1974/Inferno

Any news from your side. please update.

hang in there guys.....
:confused:

I have not heard anything from my attorney's office.

gc_labor_pain,

I called 212-337-2185 (posted on immigration.com under labor certification status check), as it was different from AVM# which is 212-337-2193. The recording says," you can check your status by calling 212-337-2184 on Mon/Wed/Fri between 9:00AM and 12:00PM and talk to someone or leave a message for someone to call you back. Have regional office case# or state ID # handy if possible". What i gather from this is that if you don't have the case# or ID they can still get your status info based on your name or employers tax ID or phone #. Good luck.

NO ONE in the Labor Dept is going to share information with you.
Most of us already know that the Dept. shares information only with the lawyer or employer.

NY DOL

Just called NYDOL on 212-337-2184 and spoke to a lady. She does answer anyone. So anyone can call on this no. unlike state dept. where only employer or lawyer can call.

Originally posted by justdoit
NO ONE in the Labor Dept is going to share information with you.
Most of us already know that the Dept. shares information only with the lawyer or employer.

Justdoit,

You mean say, even though i call them on 212-337-2184
, they would not give any information to me.

please clarify ?

Thanks,

I dont have any personal experience with DOL. I have tried State Labor Dept - but they wont part with any info - they always told that they will share information only with lawyer or employer.
Don't know if that's true for Regional DOL. But I would think so.
If anyone has success in obtaining information from Regional DOL or State DOL, please post.

gc_labor_pain

yes i called NY DOL on 212-337-2184 and she checked on the status of my case. I didn't had my case no. but had the state case no. (i guess state and federal case no. might be different, not quite sure) but to my surprise she could not locate my case. I don't know what is going on. my case was forwarded to NYDOL on August 5th but it still hasn't reached NYDol or they might not have updated the system.

Anyone can call NY DOL to find the status of the case forwarded to federal.

Anyone with the August dates whose case is forwarded to NYDOL, please post if your case has reached NY or not yet. i am worried as its already a month and they can't find my case there.

pathikb, how did you find out your state case no?
As far as I know, NJ Labor Dept. does not part with that piece of information.

NY DOL

I just called the phone# 212-337-2193 to NY DOL. I did not have any case# or employers taxid. The answering system will give you three options to get your status 1.employers taxid or 2. case id or 3. employers phone#.
I entered employers phone# and got the status of all the cases which my employer filed the labor. But i do not know which one is mine. They is no way to figure out which one is mine.

gc_labor_pain

she asked me for a case no. so i told her i don't have federal case no. i told her i have state case no. u can even give phone no. and she should be able to give u the status.

justdoit
the case no. is basically the file no. ur lawyer should have. it basically starts with the year, month and day and 4 digit serial no.
for example the reciept date at NJ SESA is August 29, 2003 then the case no. should be 20030829xxxx

P.S. i don't know if the case no. at NJ and NY are different or same.

devadoss,
what was the status of the cases that u had checked. do u have any dates that NYDOL is processing?

devadoss,

have you added your information into Excel sheet ?

For some reason, I do not see it. Am I missing something ?

Please clarify ? efforts will be appreciated..

thanks

No I haven't. I do not know how do i do it.

Originally posted by gc_labor_pain
devadoss,

have you added your information into Excel sheet ?

For some reason, I do not see it. Am I missing something ?

Please clarify ? efforts will be appreciated..

thanks

Re: gc_labor_pain

This phone# is to just check the status details like when did the NY DOL received your case and approved date if approved. The date for RIR cases is current right now.

Originally posted by pathikb

devadoss,
what was the status of the cases that u had checked. do u have any dates that NYDOL is processing?

Re: gc_labor_pain

Originally posted by pathikb
she asked me for a case no. so i told her i don't have federal case no. i told her i have state case no. u can even give phone no. and she should be able to give u the status.

justdoit
the case no. is basically the file no. ur lawyer should have. it basically starts with the year, month and day and 4 digit serial no.
for example the reciept date at NJ SESA is August 29, 2003 then the case no. should be 20030829xxxx

P.S. i don't know if the case no. at NJ and NY are different or same.

devadoss,

what is this 4 digit serial number in the case no? How do i get it?
My lawyer says - NJ doesnt provide a case number or even any intimation that they have received the case.

Can some one( who has permissions) add "devadoss " information into Excel sheet ???

devadoss ,

Can you please provide all the information as follows,

when was your NJ date filed ?
when was it approved ?
when did it move to NY ?
What is your skill set ?

Efforts wiill be appreciated..

thanks,,

Status
Not open for further replies.