New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
excel sheet

gc_labor_pain,

there is no permission required, all you do is download the excel sheet and update it then attach it in the message here so everyone can see the posted information.

Originally posted by gc_labor_pain
Can some one( who has permissions) add "devadoss " information into Excel sheet ???

devadoss ,

Can you please provide all the information as follows,

when was your NJ date filed ?
when was it approved ?
when did it move to NY ?
What is your skill set ?

Efforts wiill be appreciated..

thanks,,

ok, sure Gc4ever... I will try to do that. if i have any problems , I will post it.

I am waiting for devadoss to post the details.....

LC Approved

Today I got email from Company laywer. My LC approved from NY DOL.

APPLIED : 09/05/2001
Moved TO NY : 07/07/2003
Approved DOL NY : 08/29/2003

Thanks,

NJ SESA-AVM
As of Sept'03- looking at cases received on or before OCT'01 (RIR) and Apr'24'01 (Regular). They are crawling at snail's pace.:confused:

Phew.

got my labor(state & federal) cleared yesterday. Phew...oh my God. such a long lasting pain.
Thanks for all the information provided by you all guys. wish you all best of luck. :)

Also got my federal cleared yesterday.

thanks for all the info and hope to see all of you guys in the next forum.

good luck.

Congrats devadoss and labor2001!!
How about the remaining Aug-Sept Gang - Sebi, depressed_gc, sudhkumar, amishjc, badabing, Suresh Puppala - Any updates? Please post.

Good start for September...!

Congratulations to Devdoss and Labor2001....!
Sounds like, things are moving fast now....!!!. Hope everything goes fine now.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Congrats labor2001, devadoss, awaitedlabor

Congratulations and good luck for I-140/I-485.

did u guys check the status thru AVM?? My labor was cleared and moved from state to federal on August 5th but when I am checking the status in federal, it says "case cannot be located". can u guys suggest whats going on. it just can't take a month in a mail or may be the AVM is not updated. gurus please advise.

Congratulations AwaitedLabor,Devdoss and Labor2001

Pathikb,

I think taht you have to wait for some more time as some cases are taking morethan 2 months.

Example : AwaitedLabor labor went to Federal some time in June as per Excel sheet. But, he just got cleared federal.

Wait Pathikb... Good luck

Thanks,

Re: Congrats labor2001, devadoss, awaitedlabor

pathikb -
I did not have any case# and so I could not check the status.
But In case you have your employers Fed TaxID or phone# you can call 212-337-2184, 212-337-2185 or 212-337-2193. This AVM will be able to tell you all the cases that your employer has filed. What if someone like you has also filed labor from your employer? No way to figure out. So catch someone at the above number and ask for the details. Good luck

Originally posted by pathikb
Congratulations and good luck for I-140/I-485.

did u guys check the status thru AVM?? My labor was cleared and moved from state to federal on August 5th but when I am checking the status in federal, it says "case cannot be located". can u guys suggest whats going on. it just can't take a month in a mail or may be the AVM is not updated. gurus please advise.

Has anyone with these 2 RFE's have been approved. Please let me know. I am worried.

1. Wages and
2. Repost the advertisement in premises

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Congrats to all approved:(

Re: Hi:

Congratulations !!!!!!! AwaitedLabor, Devdoss and Labor2001. Good luck for 140/485 and hopefully everyone on this forum will be in 140/485 stage.

Originally posted by AwaitedLabor
I got my Federal certified today.

Finally, after such a long wait.

Thanks!

Congrats AwaitedLabor!! Hopefully all of us will catch up with you at a later time. here's the updated tracker.

NY DOL

FYI,
My lawyer called up NYDOL to check if my case has been recieved by NYDOL. They have recieved my case but the person at NYDOL told that they are having some problems with the computers and thats the reason its taking them little long to process. I don't know what's the problem with the computer and to what extent.

Originally posted by gc_labor_pain
Congratulations AwaitedLabor,Devdoss and Labor2001

Pathikb,

I think taht you have to wait for some more time as some cases are taking morethan 2 months.

Example : AwaitedLabor labor went to Federal some time in June as per Excel sheet. But, he just got cleared federal.

Wait Pathikb... Good luck

Thanks,

Congratulations

Congrats to all who got through recently.
My PD is in Aug'02. Just keeping my fingers crossed, for this snail-pace phase to end....:confused:

Good luck
nervewreck

Finally approved!

Just got a letter from lawyer saying that the labor was approved.
The receipt date at NJ was Oct 28, 2001.

Good luck to all in waiting list.

Casio

Status
Not open for further replies.