New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assur,

thanks for ur reply.

By mistake my employer/lawyer only used Compensation while filing labor back in 2001.

Actually they should have used the package you discussed.

I have already conveyed this employer/lawyer. they are looking into it.

BTW, ur friend from CT got labor approved after replying the similar NOF. Let me know.

-depressed_gc

Originally posted by assur
Item 12. Rate of Pay. Enter a guaranteed wage and the unit of pay, such as $7.00 per hour, $850 per month, or $12,500 per year. Wage offer cannot be based on commission, bonuses, or other incentives, unless the employer guarantees a wage paid on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis

If you are getting salary, then it is INCLUDED, see above.
One of my friend's lawyer made arguments and submitted calculated amount for Salary Package (Take Home + Deductions + Benefits), he proved it as "Real Income" in response to NOF from CT labor.
Please refer and discuss your package with your employer/lawyer

Salary Package (Take Home + Deductions + Benefits) -----> What benefits are you referring ? I would appreciate if you could able to provide more details regarding 'Benefits'.

Originally posted by assur
Item 12. Rate of Pay. Enter a guaranteed wage and the unit of pay, such as $7.00 per hour, $850 per month, or $12,500 per year. Wage offer cannot be based on commission, bonuses, or other incentives, unless the employer guarantees a wage paid on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis

If you are getting salary, then it is INCLUDED, see above.
One of my friend's lawyer made arguments and submitted calculated amount for Salary Package (Take Home + Deductions + Benefits), he proved it as "Real Income" in response to NOF from CT labor.
Please refer and discuss your package with your employer/lawyer

Health/Dental Benefits & 401 K company Matching should be part of package.

I believe any commission/bonus/incentive are excluded from wages per DOL's instructions on filling 750 Part A.'

-depressed_gc

Originally posted by gc_labor_pain
Salary Package (Take Home + Deductions + Benefits) -----> What benefits are you referring ? I would appreciate if you could able to provide more details regarding 'Benefits'.

Medical heads, paid leave, 401K Contribution, Salary Increase, OT, Training and materials, stock options, TA/DA allowances, bonus etc....
A proper presentation makes it possible.
Medical comes atleast $500 - $1000 per individual i.e. an avg $ 7000/yr whcich is paid by employer.
These were the arguments made by my friend's lawyer successfully. Your employer/lawyer must understand. DOL accepts if the beneficiary is the salaried individual, please check UNLESS condition as mentioned in para-12
Package, perks, compensation, benefits needs to be defined in "REAL INCOME" as monetary gain. I think it is enough.

Error...!!!

Folks,
I got 'Main can't be delivered' error when I send e-mail to Nj/DOL for status check. Can some one tell me why please...!

I used the same mail in past and got reply. Now it says cant deliver the mail. Did they stopped automatic e-mail repy of status?

Gottaget, were you receiving the case status information from the NJ DOL? Because I sent a mail and some folks in there responded that they cannot give any case details to me. They did not even say, if they have recieved my case. Were you getting automated information or somebody used to reply and please let me know, what was the email ID you were using to get the case details.

Thanks
KR2002

Hi!

Hi!

I am new to this forum.
Havee been reading this forum for couple of months.
Real Good Job!

My PD:August 8th 2001
Recieved at NY DOL:23rd June 2003

Please someone update the Excel sheet for me.

I have a few questions:
Looking at the pattern, most of cases have been approved within 14 days.In, my case its surprisingly been a long wait.
How do I find out, more about my case.I do check AVM everyday, but it says "recieved ", my lawyer has also not recieved any further information.How can i find out more?

Thanks!
:mad:

Hi KR2002,
I used LCSTATUS02@doleta.gov mail-id and my employer's Tax ID as I use normally. I did get the 'mail can't be delivered'. Can you please try this???.

Originally posted by kr2002
Gottaget, were you receiving the case status information from the NJ DOL? Because I sent a mail and some folks in there responded that they cannot give any case details to me. They did not even say, if they have recieved my case. Were you getting automated information or somebody used to reply and please let me know, what was the email ID you were using to get the case details.

Thanks
KR2002

Updated XLS

Hi Awaitedlabor,

I updated ur stuff. Why dont some people give their skillset?. Are they afraid to give the info.????...or dont they want to share with..???.

People who are sharing others' info..dot wanna share their info..though they dont know to anyone.....! Strange people....!.
If the employees..like us dont share the view, how can employers share their views with employees..??. Is it making sense?.

An email extract....

Imagine future of IT in US if outsourcing continues;
1- India, Russia, Phillipines,... will be issuing HIB for American, British, etc.
2- They will apply for GC using RIR
3- Then these countries will outsource IT areas back to US
4- People will enter on H1B and apply for GC through RIR
5- Loop (Step 1-5)

Gottaget

U have made mistakes in updating my stuff .

Please could anybody make corrections.
My PD: August 8th not August 18th.
Further gottaget hasnt added my Recieved at NY DOL date which is 23rd june 2003.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.