New Jersey SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
karora40888

When was your GC filed, can you please update the XLS or put in your case details here

thanks

RIR Denied

My labor app was filed on June 15. I do not have access to excel can u please do it for me.

Thanks a lot leftalone, i really appriciate ur help.

I had two more queries:
Can I add few more skills in the ad. My lawyer put only 2 skills (VB and SQL Server) at the time of applying for labor.

Also as per Labor dept, How much total experience is needed in each skills in order to qualify Labor certification.

Thanks

RIR denied

karora40888
Is your RIR denied because of insufficient advertisement. What is actual wording of your RIR denial.

RIR Denial

exact wording of my query :

Employer's request for RIR is denied because it appears the placement of a job order and ad over the name of the Job service Office could conceivably generate availability of US workers. Please have employer place a 10-day job order and a sunday ad in a newspaper of general circulation at current prevailing rate.

Thanks. What was your DOT code ?.

I had two more queries:
Can I add few more skills in the ad. My lawyer put only 2 skills (VB and SQL Server) at the time of applying for labor.

You can put any skills you have pirior to you join this company who is processing GC.

Also as per Labor dept, How much total experience is needed in each skills in order to qualify Labor certificatio
n

MIN a year.

Josrini,

did u hear anything from NY DOL. As one of my friend's date is also same thats june 21st.
Would appreciate a reply.

Thanks!
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
NJ LC RIR Jan 2003

Hi folks,

my LC was filed in NJ in Jan 2003 with RIR (not sure of EB2/3).

- when can I min/max expect the LC to get cleared?

If the RIR is rejected, do I need a new filing for ordinary LC, or is my existing (RIR) app reconsidered with original filing date?

Thanks.

Re: NJ LC RIR Jan 2003

Originally posted by rkarma
Hi folks,

If the RIR is rejected, do I need a new filing for ordinary LC, or is my existing (RIR) app reconsidered with original filing date?

Thanks.

Hi folks,

Thanks.

rkarma
Uptill now 2yrs average for RIR since 2001. We are paraying for miracles to happen for speedy processes. Goodluck

I think if the RIR is rejected, then the LC case will treated as a regular (Non-RIR) processing. Though app. will be reconsidered with original filing date. And NJ SESA will be posting those ads for that position and forwards the responses to employer.
Am i right Guru's? Pls. comment.

Hi folks,

Thanks.

Thanks, guys. Anyone knows what happens with this PERM thing kicks in...is it expected that all pending LC apps will be addressed by PERM? By the way, based on my little reading of PERM, it sounds like the death knell of H1 based immigration!!!

Is there any assurance at all, moving forward, that once the LC is filed, EVENTUALLY the GC will happen??

My RIR EB3 LC (of NJ) Receipt date was in Oct 2001. Does any one know which month of 2001 now under process ? When I checked last time it was July 2001. Was there any updates ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mailgc2001, sources say NJ SESA is currently processing Sept. 2001. Btw, October 2001 got 31 days..........do you know the date exactly you filed? Could someone can pls. update the excel sheet ?

Hi Guys ,

I contantly read the mess. posted here. But new in posting a message.
My husband has filed labor on Sep/7/2001. This noon got a mail from our attorney .These are the exact words from our attornery

Your case, which is being filed via Reduction in Recruitment in the
Second Preference (EB2) category with a priority date of September 7, 2001, was forwarded to the Regional Department of Labor for Final Determination on July 11, 2003.

Does this mean that our NJ labor is cleared?

Thanks
Sudhkumar

Status
Not open for further replies.