Nebrasaka I-140 Excel Scanner ..

I believe it is real time

When does the status of the case get updated on the USCIS web site? Is it real-time or end of day, weekly, fortnightly or monthly affair (tempted to say annually :) )

sometimes it is not exactly realtime. My case was approved on 03/29 (atleast the message says so) but the status I got even on 03/30 morning was the message about 150-180 days. Sometime on 3/30 afternoon, the status changed saying that the case was approved on 03/29.

bee_bee_bee_kay

I this case, officer approved it on 3/29 but did not updated the system untill nextday afternoon.

the system is realtime but depends on the officer when he updates.

Time?

I know that I am not the only person to ask this question. In the past many people might have asked and majority of you may already know the answer.

Reply to RFE was sent on 04/05/04. When can I expect the answer? Thanks.

My RD is Jan 08.

Here is the excel file for dates from Dec 16 through Dec 31.

Originally posted by madhu69
Jaika

My receipt date is 8th Dec, 2003. Thanks for the information and I will collect from Dec 01 to Dec 15

what is your RD?

Madhu

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have all the case numbers for the dates ranging from Dec 16 - Dec 31. I will post that Excel Sheet once I get home today evening.

What is your Receipt Date? And keep up the good work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REF on EAD

On my wife's EAD application there is a REF, any clues what would be the REF on EAD

No updates on my EAD

140 approved

I140 RD :8 th March 2004
ND : 9 Th March 2004
AD : 8 th April 2004
I485/765/131 : applied same time as I 140 and its returned from center saying sould not match petition ,resent on 19 th March again sent it back to Lawyer stating same reason,

Don't know what is the reason ? as we haven't received receipt notices yet for I485/765/131.... and I 140 approved .

Will keep you posted ...

Originally posted by jaika
My RD is Jan 08.

Jaika/all,

my case rd date is 06/19/2003? how could i scan for that date cases? could you post link for excel scanner?
i tried some excel scanner from this site but it was not taking dates range

thanks

REF on EAD

On my wife's EAD application there is a REF, any clues what would be the REF on EAD

No updates on my EAD

Please update on any thoughts for what may have caused REF on EAD

Re: REF on EAD

Originally posted by nelabor

No updates on my EAD

Please update on any thoughts for what may have caused REF on EAD

On EAD for my wife, I got RFE where NSC wanted a color picture ID and also receipt of Principal alien (i still do not know why they asked for it as both applications were sent together). NSC can do and ask for any thing. Good luck

sunks

what do you mean by color picture id, she does not have one other than the passport. what do we give in that case ?

If they ask for color id copy is it legal to make a color copy of passport ? i do not know ?

Re: sunks

what do you mean by color picture id, she does not have one other than the passport. what do we give in that case ?

If they ask for color id copy is it legal to make a color copy of passport ? i do not know ?

color picture id of driver licence

Re: sunks

In fact RFE stated to provide a picture id preferably eith color picture and enlarged in size.

Sunks

I have a drivers licence and she does not have a licence. the only color photo id she has is the passport ...

Any thoughts

Re: Sunks

I have a drivers licence and she does not have a licence. the only color photo id she has is the passport ...

Any thoughts

I sent enlarged A4 size black & white copy of PP and enlarged A4 size color copy of Driver Licence. Probably you may wait and see what exactly is their requirement. It may be a small one.

Jaika

Thanks for the Excel sheet, I will update other dates and will post for the whole december.

My RD is Jan 08.

Re: Sunks

nelabor

you can get a state id, from the motor vehicle Administration. It looks similar to drivers licence.

Any thoughts

Hello Jaika,

The file you posted for Dec 15 through Dec 31 may not be complete. The reason I say this is because my ND is Dec 30 and I was tracking all Dec 30 cases (04-060). According to my scans there are about 66 cases of I-140 for this date. On your file, however, I saw only 45 cases for this date. I have never tried scanning other dates, so I do not know if they are complete. Just thought I would mention this fact here.

It was a great effort on your part though to do a scan for half of december. I will use your data combined with mine to get a better picture of approvals.

Thanks.

musiclover,

Jaika scanned for all the cases from 50001 thru 52000 I am compailing for the rest of the month and I am scanning untill 53000. Please forward your excel sheet to me and can you also let me know what is the scanned LIN#

Here is the more updated excel sheet at the bottom of every sheet you will see the last scanned Lin #

Originally posted by musiclover
Hello Jaika,

The file you posted for Dec 15 through Dec 31 may not be complete. The reason I say this is because my ND is Dec 30 and I was tracking all Dec 30 cases (04-060). According to my scans there are about 66 cases of I-140 for this date. On your file, however, I saw only 45 cases for this date. I have never tried scanning other dates, so I do not know if they are complete. Just thought I would mention this fact here.

It was a great effort on your part though to do a scan for half of december. I will use your data combined with mine to get a better picture of approvals.

Thanks.