N400 2019-2020 Asylee Tracker

dude what are you doing why you wasting you money and hope and every little effort you just git you green card approved .if base what you saying is true cause if they issue your green card now , no need to send N400 just count 5 year from the date written in your card aka since date month and year . lets us now what are the outcome.

@asylumko, based on his/her/they reasoning or what I read in his/hers/their last post, the @Jet Know Chow N-400's submission is based on having served honorably in the U.S. armed forces for at least one year during a period of peacetime, If that is true @Jet Know Chow may be eligible to apply for naturalization. While some general naturalization requirements apply under INA 328, other requirements may not apply or are reduced. I could apply using an attorney after Trump messed up that system.

I hope @Jet Know Chow submitted and relevant pieces of evidences etc like Form N-426, Request for Certification of Military or Naval Service (PDF, 418.02 KB),

Finally filled online my N-400 form.
August 17 (Day 1): N-400 form filled online.
: Receipt Notice received
wow congrats on successfully completing your N400 form , I hope you all the best and may god get your naturalization faster I hope in 2 months every thing is complete.

dude what are you doing why you wasting you money and hope and every little effort you just git you green card approved .if base what you saying is true cause if they issue your green card now , no need to send N400 just count 5 year from the date written in your card aka since date month and year . lets us now what are the outcome.
I am in military and I didn’t pay any money for n-400 is free for military service. I just hand a green card in hand only 3 months and waiting for n-400 interview.

Update from yesterday after online submission

Day 1

N400 submitted - August 17th 2021
Receipt Notice - August 17th 2021

Day 2

Biometric Notice/ Fingerprints reused - August 18th 2021

Update for today, nothing much to report for today.

Day 5: All Biometric notices received by USPS paper mail dated on 17th and 18th August respectively.

Day 32: No update in my case. I guess I’ll have to be patient. Since it’s just one month, let me be optimistic like we know with USCIS, each case is unique in the process, is mered opaqueness and Sometimes lacks transparency.

Good luck @DoubleAA I can’t believe it’s already over 2 years since I got my citizenship. All the shit I went through just seems like yesterday. These 2 years have been a blur.
I can’t believe it’s already two years. The things we immigrants have to go through in this country. We will live to tell.

I can’t believe it’s already two years. The things we immigrants have to go through in this country. We will live to tell.
The past year and a half out of these 2 years were taken up by corona . My travel is highly curtailed as well. I usually use to travel a lot for work as well as pleasure. I was just checking the prior posts on this very thread and it seems that it’s been over a year since our friend @7of9 got naturalized as well. Soon you will be like us, looking back in the rear view mirror and the whole thing looks like a blur

The past year and a half out of these 2 years were taken up by corona . My travel is highly curtailed as well. I usually use to travel a lot for work as well as pleasure. I was just checking the prior posts on this very thread and it seems that it’s been over a year since our friend @7of9 got naturalized as well. Soon you will be like us, looking back in the rear view mirror and the whole thing looks like a blur
@7of9 @Fin - We can't thank you enough for your contribution to this community !!

Yeah, time moves very fast.

hi guys. is some here who visited cpo while in asylee status.my i485 is pending i will have to go my cpo. i have valid cpo passport and i can enter through 3rd country with my national id .dont need to use national passport?

hi guys. is some here who visited cpo while in asylee status.my i485 is pending i will have to go my cpo. i have valid cpo passport and i can enter through 3rd country with my national id .dont need to use national passport?
Not recommended on asylee status. However there is an argument that once you are on GC, you are no longer an asylee so visiting COP for short trips can be okay depending on your risk appetite. Be ready with answers if questioned by CBP or during Nat interview.

Is there any news about your n-400 application?
Just got interview last week and get certificate same day only military personnel. Total 3 months from the date of summit application. All of my friends got the same time line. Military personnel will get faster process. I had my green card in hand only 9 months. No more green card.

Just got interview last week and get certificate same day only military personnel. Total 3 months from the date of summit application. All of my friends got the same time line. Military personnel will get faster process. I had my green card in hand only 9 months. No more green card.
Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Happy New Year!

N400 Submission date was August 17th, 2021, Biometrics was reused the same day.

140 days later: Nothing to report case still pending typical USCIS during the covid-19 era, no surprises here.

Last edited: