N-400 San Francisco timeline

Thank you britbrat and stonewall for your replies. I did call the 800 number yesterday and the guy told me to wait for 30 days and call again. But just this afternoon I checked my account and noticed that the check has been cashed. So, Stonewall check your account and let me know whether yours was cashed too. It seems we may have the same timeline.
Good luck to everyone !!!!!!!!!

Stonewall, it looks like a slow start for us. Things were fast as at the end of last year based on the timelines I have read so far. Let's hang in there and see how things will go. Please let know when there is any news.

Stonewall, it looks like a slow start for us. Things were fast as at the end of last year based on the timelines I have read so far. Let's hang in there and see how things will go. Please let know when there is any news.

Don't lose heart, you may still end up being processed in the same time frame. A delay of about 2 weeks from late last year's times won't make any difference in the final processing time (approx 4 months at SF). (a lot of us 'fast process' people ended up being forced to wait a couple of weeks because we weren't eligible for naturalization at our Interviews)

Create your signature under Forum Actions | Edit Profile| Edit Signature and update it as the case moves along (and everybody will get to see the current progress at SF DO).

Good Luck

waiting for FP/RFE

I send my n-400 on 2/1/1010, got check cashed on 2/9 and received NOA 2/16 with PD 2/9. No action after that waiting for FP/RFE. Any idea how much time it takes to get FP/RFE? I think I am bit late by 2009 year timelines.
My online status still says "Initrial Processing". I think my online status will change before I get FP/RFE letter? Any ONE on that?

My timeline

2/1/10-N-400 MAILED
2/3/10-N-400 RECEIVED AT PHX, AZ
2/9/10-CHK CASHED, NOA, PD
2/16/10-NOA

Next Oath Date after Mar 10

Does anybody know which is the next Oath date after the March 10 Oath at the Paramount Theater, Oakland ?

My mom had her interview on the 24th in SF. I don't know all the details, but she got her GC through asylum. She made 2 trips to her COP because her parents are pretty sick. She is a derivative asylee, and she hadn't been to her COP since 1998, so conditions have changed, and our family have moved to another state. The IO asked he why she went, and she explained that she had wanted to go much earlier, but was afraid to do so, both because of fear in her COP, and because she didn't want to jeopardise her status in the US, but eventually she felt the need to go. She consulted a couple of lawyers, other people in the same situation, and I researched this forum and CIS memos for her, and eventually she made the decision to go. Anyway, the IO said that she was sure she would be approved if she provided proof that her parents were in the hospital. She should have taken these before, but she felt it wouldn't be necessary, since many people were not asked about COP trips. So, she's waiting for the additional evidence letter or whatever.

My mom had her interview on the 24th in SF. I don't know all the details, but she got her GC through asylum. She made 2 trips to her COP because her parents are pretty sick. She is a derivative asylee, and she hadn't been to her COP since 1998, so conditions have changed, and our family have moved to another state. The IO asked he why she went, and she explained that she had wanted to go much earlier, but was afraid to do so, both because of fear in her COP, and because she didn't want to jeopardise her status in the US, but eventually she felt the need to go. She consulted a couple of lawyers, other people in the same situation, and I researched this forum and CIS memos for her, and eventually she made the decision to go. Anyway, the IO said that she was sure she would be approved if she provided proof that her parents were in the hospital. She should have taken these before, but she felt it wouldn't be necessary, since many people were not asked about COP trips. So, she's waiting for the additional evidence letter or whatever.

When she does get the information, she should send certified copies by registered mail and hold on to the originals.

She just has to send them in? She thinks she will have to go in for another interview. She didn't even ask the IO for exact details about how things would work. She just told me that the IO said an RFE will come in the post.

She just has to send them in? She thinks she will have to go in for another interview. She didn't even ask the IO for exact details about how things would work. She just told me that the IO said an RFE will come in the post.

Wait for the RFE. It'll tell her whether she needs to go in or just send them in.

Your Mom seemed like applied month early, that may hold up decision

Your Mom seemed like applied month early, that may hold up decision

Upcoming oath ceremonies, it seems like ceremony every 20 days till August 2010. Enjoy

U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Naturalization Ceremonies at the Paramount Theater
IMPORTANT: Please arrive no later than 9:30 AM. Ceremonies begin promptly at 10:00 AM.

Wednesday, March 10
Thursday, March 25
Wednesday, April 14
Wednesday, May 5
Wednesday, May 26
Thursday, June 17
Thursday, July 8
Thursday, July 29
Thursday, August 19

For further information, contact USCIS at the Customer Service Line: 1-800-375-5283

i know my Oath DATES!!!! Thanks Kwisher!!!

U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Naturalization Ceremonies at the Paramount Theater
IMPORTANT: Please arrive no later than 9:30 AM. Ceremonies begin promptly at 10:00 AM.

Thursday, March 25
Wednesday, April 14
If the USCIS clowns give me an oath letter after my interview on Monday, it will probably be
the March 25th ceremony or if they decide to send it the mail then am betting to make the April 14th one!:)