N-400 San Francisco timeline

N-400 Timeline in SFO

Applied 4yrs 9 months ( 3 months before 5 yrs as per rule)

Fees: $1350 (675.00 x 2)

03/25/2009: N-400 Mailed to Lockbox AZ (Both)
03/27/2009: N-400 Received (Both)
04/25/2009: I-797C FP (Both)
06/22/2009: Interview (Both same time)
07/15/2009: Oath Date (Spouse)
08/05/2009: Oath Date (Mine)

See you guys at Masonic Center(Kuldeeppc and kash777)
Tips: Its crowded, so get early.
Also take BART(if possible) to Powell Street and Cab $5.00 to Masonic Center (opp. to Grace Cathedral), parking is not easy.

Take a copy of the Citizenship Certificate
07/17/2009: PP Applied in Post Office (Spouse)

N-400

Hello All,
I'm new to this site and recently got my green card after waiting 5years:(. I just applied for my citizenship on July 17, 09. I really hope it doesn't take as long as my green card did:). I will keep my information up to date and so far I have found this site to be very helpful.
I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST OF LUCK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
no interview letter yet

i mailed my N 400 ON MAY 19 TO AZ CENTER

I DID MY FINGERPRINT ON JUNE 9,

SO FAR I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY INTERVIEW LETTER, I STARTED TO GET WORRY

WHAT SHALL I DO?

I LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO

waiting for my oath letter

sf bay area

Interview date:7/15/09 (for both me and my wife) passed
Oath Letter Received for My wife:7/21/2009.I am still waiting for my oath letter
Oath Date for my wife:8/5/2009 1.45 pm @ masconic center.sfo

Anyone in the same boat???

tx a lot.

finallyHome did you received your oath letter yet

finallyHome..Did u received your oath letter...if not what are the steps you did to get one..i mean did u use the InfoPass appt to talk to to a IO.

I recently got my green card, however there is a minor mistake in my middle name. They put the wrong letter on the last letter of my middle name. I already filed for citizenship. Do I need to get the middle name corrected? Or can I just go on ahead since I already sent the application? If anyone has a similar experience please share I would greatly appreciate any input. Thanks

I recently got my green card, however there is a minor mistake in my middle name. They put the wrong letter on the last letter of my middle name. I already filed for citizenship. Do I need to get the middle name corrected? Or can I just go on ahead since I already sent the application? If anyone has a similar experience please share I would greatly appreciate any input. Thanks

Aren't you supposed to wait for a few years before you are eligible to apply for citizenship??

Devi

[Aren't you supposed to wait for a few years before you are eligible to apply for citizenship??

Devi
____]

I've been here since April 1999 as a legal resident, I just didn't have my green card. I applied in 2004, but recently got my green card in June. I'm eligible to apply for citizenship because my legal residence since 1999 established the 5 year time required.

How often the Oath ceremony is done in San Francosco?

Has anyone got any information about how often the oath ceremonies take place (once , twice or every week of the month) in SF DO.

sf bay area

Oath Letter Received for My wife:7/21/2009.I am still waiting for my oath letter

Anyone in the same boat???

tx a lot.

Senthu20,

Mostly you should be getting the Oath Letter soon may be in two weeks. I was in the same situation.
My spouse Oath Date: 07/15/2009
My Oath Date: 08/05/2009

received oath letter today

sf bay area

Oath Letter Received for My wife:7/21/2009.
Oath Letter Received(My self):7/23/2009 with oath date Aug 19th "

The funny thing is my wife's oath letter came from sanfrancisco DO office zip 94111...My letter is from National center zip 601....

Not sure why...any takers...

tx
senthil:D

senthu20 Congrats !!!

:) nice to know that you got the oath letter. I will see you all in masonic center on 8/509 if you are also coming...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not a layer. Opinion expressed in this forum is purely informational.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------